Let's settle this griz envy/bobby hauck thing...

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Who would you prefer to be your head football coach?

Mike Kramer
78%
Bobby Hauck
22%

Total votes: 45

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Let's settle this griz envy/bobby hauck thing...

Post by El_Gato » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:20 am

Some of the more moronic (bad grammar, I know) griz posters here would lead us to believe that Hauck is a better coach than Kramer & that we Cats hate on BH because we're jealous.

Let's settle it once & for all (here, at least).
Last edited by El_Gato on Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:10 am

I just started the same thread at egriz; will keep you posted on the results for those of you who get too dizzy navigating your way through their marijuana-laced website.

I know I'm biased, but I find the Nation site to be somehow easier to use and peruse.

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:40 am

FYI,

On egriz, it's Big Human 7, Bobby the Beak 2.

KRAMER IS KING!!!!

Stay tuned...

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:05 pm

Meat,

Was that a sympathy vote for Hauck? I really didn't think you were a Hauck fan.

Note: I'm assuming it was you because BH's lone vote came up the same time you came on. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:27 pm

What.....me :-#

I'll never tell.... :?:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:39 pm

eastcoastgriz,

you paying attention?

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:23 pm

At this point, it looks like halftime in 3 weeks (counting this poll & the one I put on egriz):

Kramer (Cats) 21

Hauck (Griz) 3

GRIZFNZ
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZFNZ » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:50 pm

How come there's no: "none of the above" choice????

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:30 am

Because if you HAD to pick one, who would it be?

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:30 pm

Just wanted to "bump" this back up the board for newbies and/or those who've not voted.

Remember, this isn't Illinois nor the Capitol One Mascot Challenge; you can only vote ONCE! :wink:
Last edited by El_Gato on Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cat3peat
New Recruit

Post by cat3peat » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:32 pm

anyone who would rather have Hauck as thier coach is obviously from missoula and must be breathing some of that missoula air (weed smoke and mill pollution). Voting for Hauck is saying you would rather have your team lose its biggest game of the year every year. And if calling msu, state, is a put down, what does it say about the griz when they have gotten beat by STATE for the last two years, and soon to be three years.

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:31 pm

cat3peat wrote:anyone who would rather have Hauck as thier coach is obviously from missoula and must be breathing some of that missoula air (weed smoke and mill pollution). Voting for Hauck is saying you would rather have your team lose its biggest game of the year every year. And if calling msu, state, is a put down, what does it say about the griz when they have gotten beat by STATE for the last two years, and soon to be three years.
I was one of the few that voted for Hauck, and obviously, I'm from Missoula, and I do, on occasion, breathe both the mill pollution, and the other smoke you mentioned. Both of which make me a little goofy.

How in the world could a vote for Bobby be the same as saying I want the Griz to lose their biggest game of the year? I must have missed something, and being new here,I hope the appropiate amount of slack will be issued if I have.

I don't want the Griz to lose their biggest game of the year...I don't want the Griz to lose any games...I guess I should say anymore games... in the same vein that Cat fans don't want their team to lose any.

I don't think calling MSU "State" is a put down, but that's just me. What does that say about the Griz when we got beat by "State" the last two years...Simple, you had the better team.

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:12 am

cat3peat wrote:anyone who would rather have Hauck as thier coach is obviously from missoula and must be breathing some of that missoula air (weed smoke and mill pollution). Voting for Hauck is saying you would rather have your team lose its biggest game of the year every year. And if calling msu, state, is a put down, what does it say about the griz when they have gotten beat by STATE for the last two years, and soon to be three years.
It is possible to live in Missoula and fight off the stench of the polluted air enough to keep a clear mind, as evidenced by yours truly! :wink: Of course, my mind is not clouded with the other variety of polluted air that inhabits most Missoulians' shrinking brains...

GO CATS GO!!!

GrizzlyEdd
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by GrizzlyEdd » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:02 pm

Ya know, this poll is silly.... You put the same poll on egriz.com and you get the exact opposite. What the hell do you expect on BobcatNation but a lot of votes for Kramer..... but, wouldn't it be a hoot if BH got more votes... :lol: :wink:

Grizzlies & Bobcats are both Montana Critters

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:18 pm

Hey grizedd,

Did you actually LOOK at the results on egriz? I can't access it for some reason this morning but when I last checked on Friday, KRAMER LED ON YOUR BOARD TOO!!! If memory serves correctly, Coach K was up 17 to 15.

The fact that you can't even look up something that easy/obvious before you come over here spewing shows you to be just another moronic, unintelligent, cookie-deleting, pathetic griz fan.

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:54 pm

El_Gato wrote:Hey grizedd,

Did you actually LOOK at the results on egriz? I can't access it for some reason this morning but when I last checked on Friday, KRAMER LED ON YOUR BOARD TOO!!! If memory serves correctly, Coach K was up 17 to 15.

The fact that you can't even look up something that easy/obvious before you come over here spewing shows you to be just another moronic, unintelligent, cookie-deleting, pathetic griz fan.
Wow, I'm amazed any cat fan would still be making this argument after losing last night's game... :lol:

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:10 pm

I could care less what happened last night, there are no circumstances possible where I would choose Baby Hack over Mike Kramer. In fact, I would have to give serious consideration to taking Earle Solomonson over Hauck - that would come down to a coin flip.

MSU didn't lose yesterday because of poor coaching - these coaches emphasized strongly all week not to look past these guys, and we still did. Our defense especially made mistakes that they have not made in the last bunch of years. No, this game came down to missed defensive assignments and lack of killer instinct, not poor coaching.

On the same token, UM didn't win yesterday because of good coaching. They won because they were the better team. I didn't see a lot to be impressed with in the grizzlies' win, other than the fact that the running game is picking up steam. I think it is pretty obvious to everyone other than Hauck that Lex should be getting 90% of the carries, but he still insists on starting Fatty Green for some reason. The UM defense is still terrible - Lulay is going to have a field day against these guys. The UM offense is still highly predictable and inconsistent. Hauck still puts WAY too much emphasis on PlayStation-esque "trick" plays, instead of just saying, "this is who we are and what we do - try and stop it." The funny thing is that the majority of his trick plays don't work. He makes very questionable coaching decisions in important game situations - i.e., running the option last year in the Cat-griz game, down by 17 with 9:00 left in the game; not choosing to go for a 2-point conversion when down by 5 against PSU last week; not choosing to onside kick against PSU last week (there was 2:38 left on the clock - Hack stated he would have gone onside if there was less than 2:30... are you kidding me?!?!). Then you take into account all the media stuff.

Like I have said, I wouldn't trust Hauck to coach our equipment manager.

GO CATS GO!!!

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:35 pm

boz,

You are a moron as well. You think one game changes our minds about our head coach? That kind of pathetic thinking only goes on in Marijaunaville.

I hope we're all still using these boards over the next 5 years or so as Kramer moves onward & upward while Hauck gets demoted back to coaching special teams somewhere that doesn't matter...

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:29 pm

El_Gato wrote:boz,

You are a moron as well. You think one game changes our minds about our head coach? That kind of pathetic thinking only goes on in Marijaunaville.

I hope we're all still using these boards over the next 5 years or so as Kramer moves onward & upward while Hauck gets demoted back to coaching special teams somewhere that doesn't matter...
I'm a moron? Hey, F*** You!!! :twisted:

I have NEVER made a stupid, personal attack, no matter how stupid and moronic the post, thread or handle...and I live in Bozeman, thus the handle B-O-Z Griz...now, put the key to Daddy's liquor cabinet back where you found it!!

Listen Gato, this BH thing is stupid! You can go right ahead and bitch and moan about how bad a coach BH is, how much you don't like him and how much better Kramer is. Couldn't care less. I will remember not to be goaded into posting on stupid sh*t like this and move on to cat fans who know something about football... :roll:

Enjoy the view from below, hope you win next week, you can tear the goal posts down as you won't need them for the playoffs...On the flip side, if we win our next 2 games, and I believe we will, I will remind my fellow Griz supporters that we will need ours for the first week of the playoffs in Missoula!!! :wink:

Man, I would have thought a cat fan would handle a loss better than that...

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:33 pm

I agree with Boz. Chill out Gato, you are sounding extremely bitter because of our loss. It seems like you are taking out your frustrations about our lackluster performance on the Griz, Missoula, and especially Hauck. Whine all you want about Hauck (personally I would take Kramer anyday), but the fact is he is tied with us for first and has a better overall record. And lashing out at Griz fans is just totally weak, for lack of a better word.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast