OH COME ON EGRIZ, you have to be kidding.......

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

OH COME ON EGRIZ, you have to be kidding.......

Post by mslacat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:33 pm

......Hop on over to egriz .com and catch their new forum "
Griz Girls Gone Wild
This is what you have all been waiting for... but first you need to go to http://www.egriz.com/grizgirls/grizgirls.htm Access is lifetime fee of $10. Enjoy!
... give me a break.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 pm

If somebody shells out the cash to "get in," please let us know what's there. I'm morbidly curious.

Kmax, rtb, am I on solid ground by stating right here and now that we will never charge for the implied right to see naked Bobcat women on this site? I wonder how the egrizzers in general will react?

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:52 pm

Free naked women? :D

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:55 pm

Is it the Full Monte?

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm

So BAC are you saying we will get to see the naked Bobcat fans for free!!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:44 pm

BAC, you can state whatever you want about the future of Cat Girls Gone Wild, just don't tell my wife! :wink:
Last edited by kmax on Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:50 pm

mslacat wrote:So BAC are you saying we will get to see the naked Bobcat fans for free!!
Not counting the mirror?

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:31 pm

I look at it as a donation to egriz. And I'm in baby....worth every penny!!

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:39 pm

What is this, nude pictures of Hollie Tyler or something? :shock:

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:54 pm

Anybody want to take a guess at how much we could get CTOWN to pay if we could somehow get #3 included in ours?

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:57 pm

Presumably enough $ to pay for the site for at least the next 20 years...

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:02 pm

Kind of what I was thinking too MSU01.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:07 pm

One would think there would be enough interest at from Egriz.com membership from just those who would want to check to see if their mothers were on the board to set the owners up for life!

JahGriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by JahGriz » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:08 pm

Could be the start of a whole new craze. Maybe we'll see i-aa.org have "The Girls of I-AA" issue.
Anyway, it was a great idea. And a good way to get people to "donate". As everybody knows by now e-griz, Chris, is a college student doing e-griz on his own dime, and own time. And as much bandwidth as that site uses I'm guessing it isn't cheap by college student standards.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:25 pm

kmax wrote:Anybody want to take a guess at how much we could get CTOWN to pay if we could somehow get #3 included in ours?
Want my credit card number?
Last edited by Cat-theotherwhitemeat on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:27 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
kmax wrote:Anybody want to take a guess at how much we could get CTOWN to pay if we could somehow get #3 included in ours?
Want my credit card number?

Actually, my Kamber (this is what I'm calling her now) would never stoop to flashing just anyone. You have to be her #1 fan (i.e. MEAT).

You know, I pray that she doesn't actually read this. I could never show my face at a Cat game. Plus, when I go back to Billings I like to stop in Tiny's Tavern and I was told by someone on here that she works there in the off season.

I can see it now: "Hi Kamber, I'm Cat-theotherwh.....WAAP!!!!!!
Don't worry, you shouldn't have to introduce yourself...pretty sure she would recognize you from your picture.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:41 pm

I've thtarted bruthing my teeth sinthe that picture wath taken. My clothe frienth say I look juth like Brad Pitt.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:34 am

It shouldn't be named Griz Girls Gone Wild, But Griz Girl Pit Hair Gone Wild :)

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:49 am

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:I've thtarted bruthing my teeth sinthe that picture wath taken. My clothe frienth say I look juth like Brad Pitt.
Wow - I almost choked on my coffee with that one. :D You're a funny SOB Whitemeat.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:19 am

I try my betht. :D