BH fired if loss to Cats?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

BH fired if loss to Cats?

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:02 pm

Just curious what you think will happen when Bobby Hauck loses to the Cats this year in Missoula? Is he still in or out (regardless of his record)?

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:05 pm

Boy Cardiac, you sure do talk a lot of s**t for a guy who's team hasn't won a game yet...Div II not included of course. :lol:

Are you going to be this cocky if your guys have lost 3 of 4 after Saturday??? :wink:

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: BH fired if loss to Cats?

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:05 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:Just curious what you think will happen when Bobby Hauck loses to the Cats this year in Missoula? Is he still in or out (regardless of his record)?
Hypothetically, if that's the only other game they lose this year, he would not only stay, but hopefully get a few beers bought for him.

Would you fire him?

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:13 pm

This shows what's annoying to the cats. Over the last 20 years the Griz have moved on to bigger and better things. The cats have to beat the Griz to get into the playoffs so it's a verrrry big game for them. I think we learn a lot about the BSC this week.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:28 pm

jagur1 wrote:This shows what's annoying to the cats. Over the last 20 years the Griz have moved on to bigger and better things. The cats have to beat the Griz to get into the playoffs so it's a verrrry big game for them. I think we learn a lot about the BSC this week.
Just a hypothetical question I posed. Its not a given they will beat the Griz, but if it happens I am curious what everyone thinks will happen as I'm sure 2 losses in a row to MSU will not go over very well (especially with ALL THE TALENT that has been talked about by every EGRIZZER on the board this summer) :)

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:27 pm

Seems to me, that one old griz coach was fired for his inability to beat the CATS. Wasn't it 1985, the CATS go 1 and 10. Beat the griz and Donovan gets fired. :D

BH, you are next.

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:00 am

So are you advocating a 1-9 season and then beating the Griz??? :lol:

Better focus on winning a 1-AA game before talking smack about the Griz... :P

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:05 am

Bozgriz wrote:So are you advocating a 1-9 season and then beating the Griz??? :lol:

Better focus on winning a 1-AA game before talking smack about the Griz... :P
You didn't answer the question? I want this answered from Griz fans. Will he be gone, or will you guys just sit there and stew all year on EGRIZ about him? :) Cats (W/L) or Griz (W/L) or regardless .. its a valid question? I'm just curious?

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:17 am

CARDIAC_CATS: I say No. Everybody should get 4 years. In the real world everybody gets 3 years. So no matter what happens this year he will be back next year. But as it usally goes with the Griz we'll win 11 or 12 games, make the playoffs, win the BSC and beat the cats. Just like the last 15 or so years. Ho hum.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:03 am

He'll stay.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:34 am

jagur1 wrote:CARDIAC_CATS: I say No. Everybody should get 4 years. In the real world everybody gets 3 years. So no matter what happens this year he will be back next year. But as it usally goes with the Griz we'll win 11 or 12 games, make the playoffs, win the BSC and beat the cats. Just like the last 15 or so years. Ho hum.
I said an 'honest' answer Jagaer :) Not pipe dreams :) :)

Yeah, I would give a coach 4 years too in college. I think he should stay as well. I just have some Griz fans I know that say NO .. he is gone, if he loses to Cats again. So I was curious.

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:52 am

In all seriousness, if he loses he stays. That would be two losses for him and his life would be miserable but he stays...