UM Football Camp

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bobcat92
Member # Retired

UM Football Camp

Post by bobcat92 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:43 pm

I talked to the dad of one of the West High Players that was at Missoula earlier in the week. He took his son to Missoula and stayed and watched the camp. He said that Capital High has a receiver that is 6'-8" and the UofM coaches were showing a lot of interest in him. He also said that half of the assistant coaches were arrogant pricks. One coach told the players that they shouldn't even consider MSU because they are a bunch of faggots. That really pissed of the dad. He thought it was pretty tacky to talk to high school players in that manner. At the end Hauck told the kids he would like to see them all on campus when they went to college. I am assuming as students for most not football players.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: UM Football Camp

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:49 pm

bobcat92 wrote:I talked to the dad of one of the West High Players that was at Missoula earlier in the week. He took his son to Missoula and stayed and watched the camp. He said that Capital High has a receiver that is 6'-8" and the UofM coaches were showing a lot of interest in him. He also said that half of the assistant coaches were arrogant pricks. One coach told the players that they shouldn't even consider MSU because they are a bunch of faggots. That really pissed of the dad. He thought it was pretty tacky to talk to high school players in that manner. At the end Hauck told the kids he would like to see them all on campus when they went to college. I am assuming as students for most not football players.
I can believe the part about all the fags going to um,

other than that kid, you're done.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:12 pm

A little touchy tonight on the new posters are we? :wink:

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:24 am

GOKATS wrote:One coach told the players that they shouldn't even consider MSU because they are a bunch of faggots.
I can believe the part about all the fags going to um.[/quote]

Focus, GoSc@s... focus.

Everything is always on its way somewhere.

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:27 am

bobcat92 wrote:One coach told the players that they shouldn't even consider MSU because they are a bunch of faggots.
GOKATS wrote:I can believe the part about all the fags going to um.
Focus, GoSc@s... focus.

Everything is always on its way somewhere.