This is amazing

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:46 pm

lifeloyalsigmsu wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote:
lifeloyalsigmsu wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote:1-19....

Same guy that won a national championship

How many championships did glorified Redhead win?

While we are at it, how many playoff games did Lugay win?
1-19 Slingblade. Doesn't change the fact that he thoroughly choked and was dominated.

The "glorified" Redhead did things for the MSU football program that ignorant, Johnny-come-lately griz fans like you will never understand or respect.

I find it sad that there are fans like you (regardless of the teams one cheers for) who make the school you support look bad.

Why don't you try and grow up for once?
A little sore because Redhead didnt win a playoff game for ya? I understand that he did "amazing" things for MSU but once again, does it compare to what Dave Dickenson did for the Griz? Johnny won a title and Travis didnt.

-Griz fan for life
Are you from the same lineage as bearbac? Only an idiot like you would minimize what Lulay has done for the program, namely the shape he has left it in.

Next time you sign yourself, don't forget to include

griz football fan since 1996
griz basketball fan since 2005.

That is all.
Not down grading anything the redhead did but rather telling you how it is. Dave Dickenson won us a national championship and then a decade of dominance proceeds to happen. Travis made the playoffs? We will see how Kram does without a "stud" qb next year, but for right now you cant beat me in a won likes the better program agrument.

I win
You might as well ask that same question to a rock, life. You'd get a much more compelling, accurate, and satisfying answer.

What makes me mad are the Cat fans that call Swilly, "Slingblade"... it is a HUGE dis-service to Karl Childers.
You live in lolo montana, that is your problem
How many free agent contracts did Johnny Montana sign?
Hopefully none because he sucked.

but still won a national title

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:47 pm

tacoma_griz wrote:
El_Gato wrote:
bearBAC wrote:The best thing about kOolaid?

You knew he'd lose at least 4 games a year! :lol:
That, and beating the griz 75% of the time... :wink:
dare we count the griz quarterbacks with 100%s? :wink:
Daring any friz fan to not only count past 4, let alone figure percentages, is an easy bet! :wink:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

Swilly3224

Post by Swilly3224 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:49 pm

GOKATS wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:
El_Gato wrote:

Daring any friz fan to not only count past 4, let alone figure percentages, is an easy bet! :wink:
That cat is so gay in your avi

:lol:

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:05 pm

Swilly3224 wrote:
GOKATS wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:
El_Gato wrote:

Don't waste my time, kid. I'm sure the entire egriz nation is anxiously waiting to see who your next vicarious super hero 'avitar' will be.

FTG!!

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:48 am

I think there's a credibility alarm going off somewhere.

Let's see...Swilly says he's a Griz fan for life, then says Johnny Montana sucks because he didn't sign a free agency contract?

I'm surprised that the "Hey, I'm a teenager, and you don't know me" card hasn't been played yet again in this discussion.

Maybe not "Slingblade" just quite yet, but I'll go with "Teenblade" for now.

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

Swilly3224

Post by Swilly3224 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:25 pm

Grizomatic wrote:I think there's a credibility alarm going off somewhere.

Let's see...Swilly says he's a Griz fan for life, then says Johnny Montana sucks because he didn't sign a free agency contract?

I'm surprised that the "Hey, I'm a teenager, and you don't know me" card hasn't been played yet again in this discussion.

Maybe not "Slingblade" just quite yet, but I'll go with "Teenblade" for now.
Dear ​,

When did I ever say that Johnny montana sucked BECAUSE he didnt sign a free agent contract?

-Teenblade

Swilly3224

Post by Swilly3224 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:26 pm

GOKATS wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote:
GOKATS wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:
El_Gato wrote:

Don't waste my time I'm sure the entire egriz nation is anxiously waiting to see who your next vicarious super hero 'avitar' will be.
Oh, but I already have....

8)

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:12 am

Dear Teenblade,

Other than this one, try the 7th post up.

Or were you just looking for an out by using the words "hopefully none"?

Seems pretty clear to me when you said Johnny Montana sucked, you Griz fan for life you.

-Retrard in Lolo

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:06 am

JE was your guy! He couldn't throw at all, didn't run that well, was small, and not too fast and choked on occasion but other than that he was a great QB.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:34 pm

gtapp wrote:JE was your guy! He couldn't throw at all, didn't run that well, was small, and not too fast and choked on occasion but other than that he was a great QB.
http://wpe1.montanagrizzlies.com/fmi/xs ... x=25&-find

You're a jackass.

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:35 pm

gtapp wrote:JE was your guy! He couldn't throw at all, didn't run that well, was small, and not too fast and choked on occasion but other than that he was a great QB.
I'll take a guy who knows how to win over a QB who looks pretty anyday, thanks. I happen to like National Championship trophies.

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:39 pm

tacoma_griz wrote:

You're a jackass.
It just NEVER gets old watching that, does it!?? 16 play drive, 99 yards, 7 points and a National Championship. Not a bad day.

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:09 am

GrizinWashington wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:

You're a jackass.
It just NEVER gets old watching that, does it!?? 16 play drive, 99 yards, 7 points and a National Championship. Not a bad day.
Goose bumps. 8)

Swilly3224

Post by Swilly3224 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:01 am

Grizomatic wrote:Dear Teenblade,

Other than this one, try the 7th post up.

Or were you just looking for an out by using the words "hopefully none"?

Seems pretty clear to me when you said Johnny Montana sucked, you Griz fan for life you.

-Retrard in Lolo
First off, I NEVER said he sucked JUST BECAUSE he signed a free agent contract EVER EVER EVER. I said he sucked because he was quite frankly not that great of a QB. The point I was trying to make was that our "not so great qb" still has more national titles than MSU's glorifed redhead. But obviously since you have nothing better to do in lolo then to fight with a kid that is suppose to be on your team, you wouldnt take the time to realize that I was aiming all those remarks about Johnny at the Cat fans explaining that we win national titles and they win co-big sky championships every once and awhile.

You should find something better to do with your time then argue with a teammate even if he was born after you

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:06 am

Swilly3224 wrote: First off, I NEVER said he sucked JUST BECAUSE he signed a free agent contract EVER EVER EVER. I said he sucked because he was quite frankly not that great of a QB. The point I was trying to make was that our "not so great qb" still has more national titles than MSU's glorifed redhead. But obviously since you have nothing better to do in lolo then to fight with a kid that is suppose to be on your team, you wouldnt take the time to realize that I was aiming all those remarks about Johnny at the Cat fans explaining that we win national titles and they win co-big sky championships every once and awhile.

You should find something better to do with your time then argue with a teammate even if he was born after you
No matter who your comments were aimed at, or what kind of point you were trying to make, you missed the target by a very large margin when you threw in the "hopefully none" thing. Some Team Spirit thing there, huh?

As far as the Griz winning National Championships, and the Cats winning a share of the BSC Championship...don't be surprised if those roles are reversed in the not so distant future, homey.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:25 pm

Grizomatic wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote: First off, I NEVER said he sucked JUST BECAUSE he signed a free agent contract EVER EVER EVER. I said he sucked because he was quite frankly not that great of a QB. The point I was trying to make was that our "not so great qb" still has more national titles than MSU's glorifed redhead. But obviously since you have nothing better to do in lolo then to fight with a kid that is suppose to be on your team, you wouldnt take the time to realize that I was aiming all those remarks about Johnny at the Cat fans explaining that we win national titles and they win co-big sky championships every once and awhile.

No matter who your comments were aimed at, or what kind of point you were trying to make, you missed the target by a very large margin when you threw in the "hopefully none" thing. Some Team Spirit thing there, huh?

As far as the Griz winning National Championships, and the Cats winning a share of the BSC Championship...don't be surprised if those roles are reversed in the not so distant future, homey.
this thread is pretty entertaining, and not just the griz on griz bashing. but it's interesting that some of the griz fans are posting about how difficult it was going through those tough years when they were losing and the cats were winning. then the tables were turned and the griz went on a tear, and the cats slid. not fun for any cat fan. now, not saying that the tables are turning, but the playing field is leveling. so why is it, that some griz fans find it impossible for the cats to finish ahead of the griz in upcoming seasons. seems a little close minded to me. teams have there ups and downs, and they have great streaks and streaks better left forgotten. many people see to understand this, yet for some of the griz faithful, they are convinced that they have always been the best which is not true, and will always be the best, which i'm guessing in the grand scheme of things will also be untrue. grizo, thanks for a breath of fresh air, a little humility, and more important, a little knowledge about the ups and downs of programs. i was convinced everyone from missoula had severe memory loss and were dilusional!

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:47 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:
Grizomatic wrote:

this thread is pretty entertaining, and not just the griz on griz bashing. but it's interesting that some of the griz fans are posting about how difficult it was going through those tough years when they were losing and the cats were winning. then the tables were turned and the griz went on a tear, and the cats slid. not fun for any cat fan. now, not saying that the tables are turning, but the playing field is leveling. so why is it, that some griz fans find it impossible for the cats to finish ahead of the griz in upcoming seasons. seems a little close minded to me. teams have there ups and downs, and they have great streaks and streaks better left forgotten. many people see to understand this, yet for some of the griz faithful, they are convinced that they have always been the best which is not true, and will always be the best, which i'm guessing in the grand scheme of things will also be untrue. grizo, thanks for a breath of fresh air, a little humility, and more important, a little knowledge about the ups and downs of programs. i was convinced everyone from missoula had severe memory loss and were dilusional!
:goodpost: :goodpost:

There are some of us who have lived thru the ups and downs on both sides for a helluva long time, and the rivalry is good fun ( I have numerous buds who are as adamant about the griz as I am about the 'Cats.

And then there are the idiots. I'm not saying that the 'Cats don't have a couple, but one of the biggest posters on egriz (I won't mention any names, but I do have a brother named Ron and I am a bow hunter) has made all kinds of assinine predictions.

I visit egriz once every couple months, but he's also the biggest mouth on AGS. He posted in the last few days that he has been a season ticket holder at WA/Griz since 1995!.

Ooh Ahhhhh.....wallawallabingbang........ :) :wink:

FTG!!

Swilly3224

Post by Swilly3224 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:44 am

Grizomatic wrote:

Cat fan

Homie, not homey

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:45 pm

Swilly3224 wrote: Cat fan

Homie, not homey
Cat fan? You betcha', because they are a Montana team first, a member of the BSC, and are 1/2 of one of the biggest rivalries in I-AA football. I don't love to hate the Cats, I hate that I respect them so much. But in my mind, they earned my respect and did so after their playoff game with McNeese a few years back. That game, to me, showed nothing but hard nose Montana football, and what it was all about.

I'm a Griz fan first, I'm a Cat fan second, and even though this is the Smack Board, I realize I'm still a guest here.

"Homey" is from the American Heritage Dictionary..."Homie" seems to come from the urban dictionary...nuff said, homey.