This is amazing

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:31 pm

Grizomatic wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote: Cat fan

Homie, not homey
Cat fan? You betcha', because they are a Montana team first, a member of the BSC, and are 1/2 of one of the biggest rivalries in I-AA football. I don't love to hate the Cats, I hate that I respect them so much. But in my mind, they earned my respect and did so after their playoff game with McNeese a few years back. That game, to me, showed nothing but hard nose Montana football, and what it was all about.

I'm a Griz fan first, I'm a Cat fan second, and even though this is the Smack Board, I realize I'm still a guest here.

"Homey" is from the American Heritage Dictionary..."Homie" seems to come from the urban dictionary...nuff said, homey.
WOW, that had to be the biggest waste of three paragraphs ive ever taken part in reading. Go respect the Cats in that place you call a town (lolo) and please leave this smack board to the rest of us.

Homie

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:39 am

Swilly3224 wrote: WOW, that had to be the biggest waste of three paragraphs ive ever taken part in reading. Go respect the Cats in that place you call a town (lolo) and please leave this smack board to the rest of us.

Homie
Homieblade,

I didn't think that that would be your first choice for the "biggest waste" of your reading time, but I'm flattered.

I figured you would have choose something from a basic high school English book, but at least you're reading, and that's a good thing.

Leave the Smack Board to the rest of us??? Gee, I'll have to think about that for awhile...seeing as how you're such a "Heavy Hitter" in the smack area.

You seem to be trying to shift into a gear that's just not there...good luck finding it.

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:54 am

Cat fans everywhere around the world are loving this. Two Griz guys fighting on BN. :shock: :lol:

Mac Daddy. :roll:

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:02 am

Billings_Griz wrote:Cat fans everywhere around the world are loving this. Two Griz guys fighting on BN. :shock: :lol:

wow...so you're speaking for me now? :roll:

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:58 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:
Billings_Griz wrote:Cat fans everywhere around the world are loving this. Two Griz guys fighting on BN. :shock: :lol:

wow...so you're speaking for me now? :roll:
LOL, I asked for that. :(

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:39 pm

Grizomatic wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote: WOW, that had to be the biggest waste of three paragraphs ive ever taken part in reading. Go respect the Cats in that place you call a town (lolo) and please leave this smack board to the rest of us.

Homie
Homieblade,

I didn't think that that would be your first choice for the "biggest waste" of your reading time, but I'm flattered.

I figured you would have choose something from a basic high school English book, but at least you're reading, and that's a good thing.

Leave the Smack Board to the rest of us??? Gee, I'll have to think about that for awhile...seeing as how you're such a "Heavy Hitter" in the smack area.

You seem to be trying to shift into a gear that's just not there...good luck finding it.
Any real Griz fan would not have an ounce of respect for the kittys but obviously that would be way to indecent of you to do. I am done with your lolo ass.

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by catamaran » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:43 pm

Swilly3224 wrote:
Grizomatic wrote:

Homie
Homieblade,

Any real Griz fan between 14 and 20 would not have an ounce of respect for the kittys but obviously that would be way to indecent of you to do. I am done with your lolo ass.
fixed for ya dummy

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:06 am

Swilly3224 wrote: I am done with your lolo ass.
Now, I'm really sad.

But that's OK, it'll still be there for ya' to kiss.

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

G.W.Bush
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by G.W.Bush » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:09 pm

bearBAC, I found this picture of you keeping it real in Manhattan, MT.