Funny post from AGS

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Funny post from AGS

Post by CelticCat » Mon May 08, 2006 7:22 pm

elkmc wrote this:
Montana fans are generally educated about the game, respectful, knowledgeable and fun to be around before and after the game. The games themselves can get rowdy but more often the Griz coaches face more ridicule than opposing players or fans.

My first hand experience in Bozeman is that most people in the community are rude, many are indecent, some are frightening, and a few are dangerous. This was true of the businesses as well as the fans (notice that I never said they were smart). We were treated badly by the all of the service businesses and once at the game we feared for the safety of our women and children. Bobcat fans tend to be uneducated newbies that do not understand football ettiquite or could care less about it.

Further more, don't believe what you read about the Griz from MSU bobcat fans. They feel it is their mission to diss, twist, misconstrue, detract, confuse, or otherwise defraud, in order to bring the Griz into an unfavorable light. For some reason they would rather do all this than spend their time constructively, doing something that would further their own program.

Call it Griz Envy, an inferiority complex or whatever you might. It is obvious, it is tiresome, it is pathetic, childish and BS.
LOL

So Bozeman people (not just Bobcats fans, you see) are dumb, indecent, rude, frightening and threaten the very lives of women and children (and possibly their animals). We also know nothing about football and are newbies with no manners!

Also us poor, stupid, un-American Bobcat fans don't ever cheer for our team or try and help our hated Bobcats, but rather we spend 24/7 hating the Grizzlies and making sure everyone in the world knows it.

LMAO elk, thanks for that!

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

lifeloyalsigmsu
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Funny post from AGS

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Mon May 08, 2006 7:25 pm

CelticCat wrote:elkmc wrote this:
Montana fans are generally educated about the game, respectful, knowledgeable and fun to be around before and after the game. The games themselves can get rowdy but more often the Griz coaches face more ridicule than opposing players or fans.

My first hand experience in Bozeman is that most people in the community are rude, many are indecent, some are frightening, and a few are dangerous. This was true of the businesses as well as the fans (notice that I never said they were smart). We were treated badly by the all of the service businesses and once at the game we feared for the safety of our women and children. Bobcat fans tend to be uneducated newbies that do not understand football ettiquite or could care less about it.

Further more, don't believe what you read about the Griz from MSU bobcat fans. They feel it is their mission to diss, twist, misconstrue, detract, confuse, or otherwise defraud, in order to bring the Griz into an unfavorable light. For some reason they would rather do all this than spend their time constructively, doing something that would further their own program.

Call it Griz Envy, an inferiority complex or whatever you might. It is obvious, it is tiresome, it is pathetic, childish and BS.
LOL

So Bozeman people (not just Bobcats fans, you see) are dumb, indecent, rude, frightening and threaten the very lives of women and children (and possibly their animals). We also know nothing about football and are newbies with no manners!

Also us poor, stupid, un-American Bobcat fans don't ever cheer for our team or try and help our hated Bobcats, but rather we spend 24/7 hating the Grizzlies and making sure everyone in the world knows it.

Even the businesses? Hilarious.

Sounds like a puppet of Beavis himself.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Mon May 08, 2006 7:49 pm

That might be the funniest thing I've ever read on one of these boards. :rofl:

bozbobcat
Member # Retired

Post by bozbobcat » Mon May 08, 2006 8:13 pm

Boy, we are jerks. I bet we probably sacrifice goats to the sun gods according to this guy, or worse with the goats. And boy do we Bobcat fans hate women and children! :roll:

GO CATS!
It's always a good day to be a Bobcat fan! :) =D^ \:D/
My name is Steve, if you'd like to know.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Mon May 08, 2006 9:15 pm

bozbobcat wrote:Boy, we are jerks. I bet we probably sacrifice goats to the sun gods according to this guy, or worse with the goats. And boy do we Bobcat fans hate women and children! :roll:
A regular 'grizidiot' on AGS. I visit egriz about once a month & it's the same dribble. Too many 'bong' hits and not enough reality.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Mon May 08, 2006 10:40 pm

Good lord ... elkmcc really needs a ... constructive release of some sort. Talk about a skewed perspective on life, and a severe bubble boy complex.

It was entertaining, though.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Re: Funny post from AGS

Post by Go Scats Go » Mon May 08, 2006 11:07 pm

CelticCat wrote:elkmc wrote this:

LOL

Sounds about right!

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Tue May 09, 2006 7:01 am

OK, who in Missoula poured the Coolaide? ](*,) That stuff can really mess you up. Watch now for smocks, glasses, tennis shoes and notes about comets... this could get scary. :shock:

G.W.Bush
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by G.W.Bush » Tue May 09, 2006 8:32 am

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 49.5% of Bozeman residents have obtained a bachelor's degree or higher (the national average is 24%) and is the third fastest growing business community in Western U.S. (behind Boise and Reno) - hard to believe since all people do in Bozeman is talk trash about the Griz. This guy pulled ALL of his information out of his ass. Sounds like Bozeman and Cat envy!

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Tue May 09, 2006 8:35 am

I went to college at Eastern back in the mid 80's. (flame away :twisted: )

We'd go to Bozo or Missoula few times a year and we could count on being in a fight at the Rocking "R" or Cat's Paw.

Never a problem in Missoula. :shrug:

20 years later, I don't mind Bozo, good times. :suds: Maybe I just hang out at the "good" places now. :yes: :rofl: :thumbup:

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue May 09, 2006 9:03 am

Billings_Griz wrote:I went to college at Eastern back in the mid 80's. (flame away :twisted: )

We'd go to Bozo or Missoula few times a year and we could count on being in a fight at the Rocking "R" or Cat's Paw.

Never a problem in Missoula. :shrug:

20 years later, I don't mind Bozo, good times. :suds: Maybe I just hang out at the "good" places now. :yes: :rofl: :thumbup:
Rocking R was hit or miss with anyone back in those days on getting into a fight. It was just a rough bar pretty much. I don't think Cat/Griz had anything to do with it. Probably didn't help if you wore a Griz hat/shirt in there though.

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Tue May 09, 2006 10:32 am

elk wins the internet

lifeloyalsigmsu

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Tue May 09, 2006 10:58 am

UMclassof2002 wrote:elk wins the internet
You need to finish that statement.......

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by catamaran » Tue May 09, 2006 11:02 am

....and UM grads lose at life

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Tue May 09, 2006 11:04 am

you mean the one that Al Gore invented?

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Tue May 09, 2006 11:47 am

catamaran wrote:
And your facilities still suck. :lol: Oh, and your town blows. :P

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by catamaran » Tue May 09, 2006 12:06 pm

Billings_Griz wrote:
catamaran wrote:
And your facilities still suck. :lol: Oh, and your town blows. :P
and Billings swallows

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Tue May 09, 2006 1:16 pm

HelenaCat95 wrote:
Watch out for Man Bear Pig too.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Tue May 09, 2006 1:18 pm

longhorn_22 wrote:
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Man Bear Pig??? Are you cereal???

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Tue May 09, 2006 1:19 pm

coachouert wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Man Bear Pig??? Are you cereal???
Super cereal.