New Griz O-Lineman???

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:36 pm

I dont like how cat fans just cant except that they arent as good as us, when we bring up a point Cat fans dont try to explain to us why it happened but they just make up some stupid ass joke about the person who was made the original comment. Pathetic. Cat fans are 5 years removed from a 0-11 season and they think they are all of a sudden better than the Griz....Face it cat fans you lose

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:07 pm

Swilly3224 wrote:I dont like how cat fans just cant except that they arent as good as us, when we bring up a point Cat fans dont try to explain to us why it happened but they just make up some stupid ass joke about the person who was made the original comment. Pathetic. Cat fans are 5 years removed from a 0-11 season and they think they are all of a sudden better than the Griz....Face it cat fans you lose
You realize that not a single player from that season is still a Bobcat? This isn't a professional league - 5 years in college is a LONG time, teams can change quickly.

If Griz fans don't like that about us, we don't like how you will always treat the Cats like a 3rd rate program.

And I'm not sure how bringing up points about losing to teams 90 years ago or losing to a team even 5 years ago has ANY relevance on what is happening now. I know the Griz fans still wish it was 2001, where the Griz were in the NC and we were 0-11. Well guess what, the Cats aren't bad anymore, and the Griz aren't national champions.

Griz fans need to come back to reality.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:02 am

CelticCat wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote:I dont like how cat fans just cant except that they arent as good as us, when we bring up a point Cat fans dont try to explain to us why it happened but they just make up some stupid ass joke about the person who was made the original comment. Pathetic. Cat fans are 5 years removed from a 0-11 season and they think they are all of a sudden better than the Griz....Face it cat fans you lose
You realize that not a single player from that season is still a Bobcat? This isn't a professional league - 5 years in college is a LONG time, teams can change quickly.

If Griz fans don't like that about us, we don't like how you will always treat the Cats like a 3rd rate program.

And I'm not sure how bringing up points about losing to teams 90 years ago or losing to a team even 5 years ago has ANY relevance on what is happening now. I know the Griz fans still wish it was 2001, where the Griz were in the NC and we were 0-11. Well guess what, the Cats aren't bad anymore, and the Griz aren't national champions.

Griz fans need to come back to reality.
CC, believe me, most Griz fans fully respect the cats. Hell, how can we not after the last 4 seasons?

Now, back to our regularly scheduled smack. Carry on.

Swilly3224

Post by Swilly3224 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:00 pm

We wouldnt treat you like a 3rd rate school if you would learn your place. Make the playoffs, build a decent stadium, win national titles.....I just dont get why you guys think you guys have room to talk. We are nationally know as the dominate 1-AA school NOT MSU! yeah I realize you beat us last year and twice before that but cmon, the Cats are going to be lucky to go .500 this year while the Griz are National Championship bound. Whether the Cats go .500 or the Griz make the NC has yet to be seen but im just asking Cat fan to learn their place...

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:44 pm

Swilly3224 wrote:We wouldnt treat you like a 3rd rate school if you would learn your place. Make the playoffs, build a decent stadium, win national titles.....I just dont get why you guys think you guys have room to talk. We are nationally know as the dominate 1-AA school NOT MSU! yeah I realize you beat us last year and twice before that but cmon, the Cats are going to be lucky to go .500 this year while the Griz are National Championship bound. Whether the Cats go .500 or the Griz make the NC has yet to be seen but im just asking Cat fan to learn their place...
swill - any particular reason that you are so sure that we'll be lucky to be .500 and you are national championship bound? as tired of you are of cat fans that need to "learn our place", many of us are equally tired of griz fans who know matter what is in front of their face, insist that they are dominant, and bound for chatty? what moves have you guys made to turn your average team last year into a contender? and what have the cats done to be so much farther than the griz this season? i am really curious about this because i was under the impression that both teams could be solid this year, but with many questions on both sides of the ball. hit me up with your inside info 'cause i am a little dissapointed in myself for being so out of the loop!

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:28 am

Swilly3224 wrote:We wouldnt treat you like a 3rd rate school if you would learn your place. Make the playoffs, build a decent stadium, win national titles.....I just dont get why you guys think you guys have room to talk. We are nationally know as the dominate 1-AA school NOT MSU! yeah I realize you beat us last year and twice before that but cmon, the Cats are going to be lucky to go .500 this year while the Griz are National Championship bound. Whether the Cats go .500 or the Griz make the NC has yet to be seen but im just asking Cat fan to learn their place...
Our PLACE Silly is BSC Champions. trophey showcased in Bozeman... again. uM won nothing last year. Zippo!
PLayoffs or PAYOFFS is the question! Your team provided the housing for Cal Poly to play in the playoffs because you DO HAVE more money. You lost, BOTH times... and yes sugar daddy will lose again this year. :lol:

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:17 am

I thought Eastern won the Football Championship?

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:21 am

There are certain threads for the life of me I can not ffigure out ....... why!? This is one of them.

go_catz!
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by go_catz! » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:24 am

I think it's time you learned your place Swilly. Now go fetch me a beer from the fridge and shine my shoes...

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:27 pm

go_catz! wrote:

I think it's time you learned your place Swilly. Now go fetch me a beer from the fridge and shine my shoes...
dont forget the ice!

This space for rent....

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:50 pm

catamaran wrote:Does "going deep" refer to how far the Cal Poly team shoved the ball in your playoff last year?
Ok, let's say "deeper". And, by the way, just how "deep" did the Sc@ts go last year? The year before? The year before that? You get the point.

------------------------
GrizinWashington wrote:CC, believe me, most Griz fans fully respect the cats. Hell, how can we not after the last 4 seasons?
Good grief, guy. That's pure bullsh-t.
Last edited by MaZooLaGriz on Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Everything is always on its way somewhere.

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:53 pm

MaZooLaGriz wrote:
catamaran wrote:Does "going deep" refer to how far the Cal Poly team shoved the ball in your playoff last year?
Ok, let's say "deeper". And, by the way, just how "deep" did the Sc@ts go last year? The year before? The year before that? You get the point.
Right up to the elbow on you aholes

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

MaZooLaGriz

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:54 pm

catamaran wrote:Right up to the elbow on you aholes
One game wonders.

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:57 pm

:roll: ](*,) :sleep:

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

Swilly3224

Post by Swilly3224 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:02 pm

catamaran wrote::roll: ](*,) :sleep:
Same to you

lifeloyalsigmsu

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:29 pm

Swilly3224 wrote:
catamaran wrote::roll: ](*,) :sleep:
Same to you
you showed him!

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriftCat » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:41 pm

MaZooLaGriz wrote:

------------------------
GrizinWashington wrote:CC, believe me, most Griz fans fully respect the cats. Hell, how can we not after the last 4 seasons?
Good grief, guy. That's pure bullsh-t.
In 2002, and 2003 we went just as "deep" as the griz did last year. Idiot.

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

MaZooLaGriz

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:14 pm

MM7CAT wrote:In 2002, and 2003 we went just as "deep" as the griz did last year.
Catch up!

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriftCat » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:23 pm

Mustard

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:01 pm

mayo, lettuce, pickles on a sesame seed bun...?

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: