How about them Griz!!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

How about them Griz!!

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:55 am

Smack....Smack....I'm Back.

After 5 days in L.A. on vacation, It's good to be back. Apparently there was a cleavage convention going on in southern Cali that I hadn't heard about. Silicon anyone??

So, how them Griz? huh!!!! I know, I know, it's only one game. I tried to see the game down there but it didn't happen. I've been reading posts on here and egriz, and talking to my buddies trying to get a feel on how they looked. They sound pretty solid, but again, it's only one game. Still some none-believers on Ochs over here. Patience my sons!

Had to be tough on you Cats with nothing to cheer for last weekend. :-k
Last edited by Cat-theotherwhitemeat on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:30 am

Did you find us any new recruits down in LA? :)

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:29 pm

MSU01 wrote:Did you find us any new recruits down in LA? :)
I did for your cheerleading squad. Does MSU have cleavage-showing uni's? In the colder months this could be especially helpful. :shock:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.