All time FOOTBALL Records vs Big Sky Conference

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriftCat » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:00 am

Swilly3224 wrote:
go_catz! wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
go_catz! wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
A Kittie Tounge tied?
Go Scats Go wrote:
Another Tounge tied?

Nothing could possibly make you look less intelligent than spelling "tongue" like that...twice.

I take that back, thinking it is a proper noun does make you seem less intelligent. That is just too bad.
Its official cat fans suck

The only comeback is spelling and OK. NICE SMACK

But then again the truth hurts.

I didn't disagree with anything you posted. There's not a person in here that will honestly say that the Cats have had a more successful football program than the Griz.
Then why do Cat fans still think that they are better?
In the past the Griz have had a better program. That is the PAST. Dont look now but the frizzlies ended last season on a skid despite making the playoffs and the Cats ended on a high note (cough, 16-6, cough.) And save the one important game a year comeback please.

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:42 pm

bearBAC wrote:the best the kittens have achieved in the last TWO DECADES
(over 20 years to you kittys ) is a 7-4 record - and you are extremely Proud of it!

If the Griz did that BAD, the coach gets fired!
ok

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:25 am

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:10 pm

MM7CAT wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote:
go_catz! wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
go_catz! wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
A Kittie Tounge tied?
Go Scats Go wrote:
Another Tounge tied?

Nothing could possibly make you look less intelligent than spelling "tongue" like that...twice.

I take that back, thinking it is a proper noun does make you seem less intelligent. That is just too bad.
Its official cat fans suck

The only comeback is spelling and OK. NICE SMACK

But then again the truth hurts.

I didn't disagree with anything you posted. There's not a person in here that will honestly say that the Cats have had a more successful football program than the Griz.
Then why do Cat fans still think that they are better?
In the past the Griz have had a better program. That is the PAST. Dont look now but the frizzlies ended last season on a skid despite making the playoffs and the Cats ended on a high note (cough, 16-6, cough.) And save the one important game a year comeback please.
playoffs and better record = better program

the better program has CONSISTENT SUCCESS

the better program does not mean 7-5 is a successful year. being in contention for not only the playoffs but a TOP SEED every year is the better program

because tcu upset oklahoma this year, does that make them a better program?

i guess we all know which game defines kitty success :lol: you might as well get a ring every time you beat the griz, lord knows that's the most you'll taste for a long time --oh sorry, i was supposed to save that comeback, i guess you just hate to hear what you already know--

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:15 pm

At the rate we're going, if we get a ring for every time we beat the griz we'll be out of fingers sooner than later. If you count the Big Sky Rings we've been getting we're almost out now

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:41 pm

catamaran wrote:At the rate we're going, if we get a ring for every time we beat the griz we'll be out of fingers sooner than later. If you count the Big Sky Rings we've been getting we're almost out now
:?:

2 rings (along with um and ewu) = 3 fingers left

nice logic.

btw, we ran out of HANDS a long time ago :wink: glad to see you're starting to catch up

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:41 pm

catamaran wrote:At the rate we're going, if we get a ring for every time we beat the griz we'll be out of fingers sooner than later. If you count the Big Sky Rings we've been getting we're almost out now

nice logic.

btw, we ran out of HANDS a long time ago :wink: glad to see you're starting to catch up

Ponycat

Post by Ponycat » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:42 pm

tacoma_griz wrote:

nice logic.

actually 3 rings = 2 fingers left...tomorrow we'll work on colors.

The devil made me do it the first time... the second time I done it on my own.

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:50 pm

Ponycat wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:

nice logic.

actually 2 rings. ewu won the conference this year. eastern washington and montana went to the playoffs. conference champions go to the playoffs. that's how you get into the playoffs. if you want to try to do the little co-championship crap and count yourselves the champ and hang your little banner and wear your little ring than so be it....just remember though............in the past 4 years the griz can do that to....only they have all

so using that logic tell me how the griz don't kick ass

UM = 11 of last 12
msu = woo hoo we won 3 co-titles and made first round exits in the playoffs twice

Ponycat

Post by Ponycat » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:08 pm

Sooo you were conference champs once in the last four years...Good job

The devil made me do it the first time... the second time I done it on my own.

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:18 pm

Stop trying to use logic on a griz...from Tacoma no less. That's where the short bus drops the ones not smart enough to get off

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

DriftCat

Post by DriftCat » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:41 pm

tacoma_griz wrote:
Ponycat wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:

nice logic.

actually 2 rings. ewu won the conference this year. eastern washington and montana went to the playoffs. conference champions go to the playoffs. that's how you get into the playoffs. if you want to try to do the little co-championship crap and count yourselves the champ and hang your little banner and wear your little ring than so be it....just remember though............in the past 4 years the griz can do that to....only they have all

UM = 11 of last 12
msu = woo hoo we won 3 co-titles and made first round exits in the playoffs twice
Lets see.....we had the same conference record as the griz, we beat the griz, but we also had one more loss than the griz (I wont get into that), and finally the griz were beat in their home playoff game that they bought. All this adds up to the griz "kick ass" and the Cats suck. We cant claim co-championships but the griz have no problem saying "11 of the last 12." I am now certain being a griz fan is a mental disorder.

F.K.A. - MM7CAT

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:42 pm

MM7CAT wrote: Lets see.....we had the same conference record as the griz, we beat the griz, but we also had one more loss than the griz (I wont get into that), and finally the griz were beat in their home playoff game that they bought. All this adds up to the griz "kick ass" and the Cats suck. We cant claim co-championships but the griz have no problem saying "11 of the last 12." I am now certain being a griz fan is a mental disorder.
If you had any questions about that....see bearBAC'd

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:47 pm

tacoma_griz wrote:
Ponycat wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:

nice logic.

UM = 11 of last 12
Talk about a complete reversal of thought! In 2002, all we heard was "don't forget to put a CO in front of that". Now apparently, only one team is the conference champ? Make up your mind you wishy washy Griz fans.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:12 pm

bearBAC wrote:In the kOolaid era, the kittys made the playoffs twice and went 0 fer

In the same time span, the griz had eight playoff games, WINNING 4 of them.

Is the only reason the kittys only talk about Conference Games, because they have nothing else to go on?
wow for how much crap you give bearBAC for being dumb he just bitch slapped you

by the way -- i was only saying we should count the championships too since you seem to (even though we really don't :wink: )