Cat/Griz week=good Smack

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:33 pm

rtb wrote:I thought people from a dance school would be more creative than that!
Ooooh... personal attacks from a "moderator". Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Everything is always on its way somewhere.

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:38 pm

MaZooLaGriz wrote:Ooooh... personal attacks from a "moderator". Tsk, tsk, tsk.
That is a personal attack? :rofl: I was just suggesting you try something like this:

Whats the difference between Bobby Hauck and God?
God doesn't think he's Mack Brown

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

MaZooLaGriz

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:44 pm

rtb wrote:you bring the weak C@'s suck? I thought people from a dance school would be more creative than that!
rtb wrote:That is a personal attack?
Oh. Sorry. Thought you might have been talking about me, rather than the team. :roll:

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:48 pm

I was, I was poking a little fun at your school by calling it a dance school. I am sorry that we don't have a white board with crayons so that I could explain it slower for you. It is a friendly little smack talk. Get it? :D

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God was missing for 6 days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel found him resting on the 7th day. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?" God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downward through the clouds. "I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance." "Balance?", inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while Southern Europe is gong to be poor, the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there, I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people" God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid, while this one will be very cold and covered with ice." The archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a beautiful land in the US. "What is that one?" "Ah" , said God. "That is Bozeman, the most glorious place on Earth. There's beautiful lakes, rivers, and streams, and prairie. The people from Bozeman are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous, and they are going to be found traveling the world. They will be extremely sociable, hard-working and high achieving and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them a super human football team which will be admired and feared by all who come across them." Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there will always be balance." God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the loud-mouth morons I'm putting next to them. I will call it Missoula"

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

MaZooLaGriz

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:05 pm

rtb wrote:I am sorry that we don't have a white board with crayons so that I could explain it slower for you.
Oh, you're a nasty one. Who moderates the moderators?

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:31 pm

rtb wrote:I was, I was poking a little fun at your school by calling it a dance school. I am sorry that we don't have a white board with crayons so that I could explain it slower for you. It is a friendly little smack talk. Get it? :D

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God was missing for 6 days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel found him resting on the 7th day. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?" God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downward through the clouds. "I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance." "Balance?", inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while Southern Europe is gong to be poor, the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there, I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people" God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid, while this one will be very cold and covered with ice." The archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a beautiful land in the US. "What is that one?" "Ah" , said God. "That is Bozeman, the most glorious place on Earth. There's beautiful lakes, rivers, and streams, and prairie. The people from Bozeman are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous, and they are going to be found traveling the world. They will be extremely sociable, hard-working and high achieving and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them a super human football team which will be admired and feared by all who come across them." Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there will always be balance." God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the loud-mouth morons I'm putting next to them. I will call it Missoula"
Great rendition of an old joke!!

=D^ =D^ =D^ :rofl:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:14 pm

How do the Bobcats count to ten.....?

0-1
0-2
0-3
0-4
0-5
0-6
0-7
0-8
0-9
0-10!!!

12:49

MSUCATS
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by MSUCATS » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:15 pm

I really liked that one too! I'd never heard it before! Well done!

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by catamaran » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:37 am

hOw Do yOu tAkE tHoSe PiTCherS oF yOurSelf???

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:47 am

There is just some things i dont want to see first thing when i wake up in the morning...thanks moron

This space for rent....

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:09 pm

bearBAC wrote:... U of M cowboy ...
That is an oxymoron. Unless hes a "Bokeback"cowboy! :twisted: :twisted: :rofl:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

go_catz!
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by go_catz! » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:14 pm

bearBAC wrote:A kitten fan goes to a party and has too much to drink. His friends plead with him to let them take him home. He says no -- he only lives a mile away.

About five blocks from the party, the police pull him over for weaving and ask him to get out of the car and walk the line. Just as he starts, the police radio blares out a notice of a robbery taking place at the Cats Paw just a block away.

The police tell the party kitten to stay put, they will be right back and they hop a fence and run down the street to the robbery.

The kitten waits and waits and finally decides to drive home. When he gets there, he tells his wife he is going to bed, and to tell anyone who might come looking for him that he has the flu and has been in bed all day. A few hours later the police knock on the door.

They ask if Mr. Kat is there and his wife says yes. They ask to see him and she replies that he is in bed with the flu and has been so all day. The police have his driver's license. They ask to see his car and she asks why. They insist on seeing his car, so she takes them to the garage.

She opens the door. There sitting in the garage is the police car, with all its lights still flashing.

True story, told by the kitten at his first AA meeting.

Ben Affleck (sp?) tells that story much better

Hello Kitty
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Hello Kitty » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:25 pm

go_catz! wrote:
bearBAC wrote:A kitten fan goes to a party and has too much to drink. His friends plead with him to let them take him home. He says no -- he only lives a mile away.

About five blocks from the party, the police pull him over for weaving and ask him to get out of the car and walk the line. Just as he starts, the police radio blares out a notice of a robbery taking place at the Cats Paw just a block away.

The police tell the party kitten to stay put, they will be right back and they hop a fence and run down the street to the robbery.

The kitten waits and waits and finally decides to drive home. When he gets there, he tells his wife he is going to bed, and to tell anyone who might come looking for him that he has the flu and has been in bed all day. A few hours later the police knock on the door.

They ask if Mr. Kat is there and his wife says yes. They ask to see him and she replies that he is in bed with the flu and has been so all day. The police have his driver's license. They ask to see his car and she asks why. They insist on seeing his car, so she takes them to the garage.

She opens the door. There sitting in the garage is the police car, with all its lights still flashing.

True story, told by the kitten at his first AA meeting.

Ben Affleck (sp?) tells that story much better
I was thinking the same thing!
Lame.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill