stop replying to bearbac!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

stop replying to bearbac!

Post by whitetrashgriz » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:00 pm

come on guys. the dude has 1000 posts over here. he lives for being an idiot, and getting a response. scats is no better. lets get on the same page, and 1st grade their asses and IGNORE THEM! please, i'm so tired of reading one of their lame posts knowing that one of us is going to bite. let them just post to eachother, read it, laugh at the lameness, take a second to feel bad for them, andn the people who know them, and move on. IM BEGGING YOU ALL! they add nothing. let's have normal, fun, arguments with some smack, and some not with eachother, and the few griz fans that although love their griz(i still dont get it) at least can offer to a thread and maintain some decent smack. 1000 posts he has! as bobcats...lets do this.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: stop replying to bearbac!

Post by GOKATS » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:32 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:come on guys. the dude has 1000 posts over here. he lives for being an idiot, and getting a response. scats is no better. lets get on the same page, and 1st grade their asses and IGNORE THEM! please, i'm so tired of reading one of their lame posts knowing that one of us is going to bite. let them just post to eachother, read it, laugh at the lameness, take a second to feel bad for them, andn the people who know them, and move on. IM BEGGING YOU ALL! they add nothing. let's have normal, fun, arguments with some smack, and some not with eachother, and the few griz fans that although love their griz(i still dont get it) at least can offer to a thread and maintain some decent smack. 1000 posts he has! as bobcats...lets do this.
Not a new idea, but I'm with ya.

If you will go through the 'smack' threads the last couple days, you will see that rtb has been doing his best to accomplish this goal with bb, and I added go scats, which he concurred with. We just need to get all of us to completely ignore any post by either of these 'grizidiots'.
p.s. swilly isn't too far behind in my book.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:34 pm

I'd like to see more smack threads carried by UMClassof2002. Great avatar ... and generally very funny material. Step it up, '02, we are dying for some quality smack! We need someone to represent UM who has the skills to make it interesting. :D

rtb

Post by rtb » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:11 am

Yes! UMClassof2002, its on you bro! And Swilly was definately a pain in the ass, but I think he has learned how to be funny. So he may provide value to the smack thread.

Let's get EVERYONE on board.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:32 am

8)
:lol:
Last edited by Swilly3224 on Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

12:49

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:10 am

Ok, Ok I am on the ship, but one last time:

bearBAC: yOu aRe a fRiggen' iDiot (typed so he could read it correctly :twisted: )

Scats: you are a friggen' idiot and a pain in the ass.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

MSUCATS
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:30 am

come on guys. the dude has 1000 posts over here. he lives for being an idiot, and getting a response. scats is no better. lets get on the same page, and 1st grade their asses and IGNORE THEM! please, i'm so tired of reading one of their lame posts knowing that one of us is going to bite. let them just post to eachother, read it, laugh at the lameness, take a second to feel bad for them, andn the people who know them, and move on. IM BEGGING YOU ALL! they add nothing. let's have normal, fun, arguments with some smack, and some not with eachother, and the few griz fans that although love their griz(i still dont get it) at least can offer to a thread and maintain some decent smack. 1000 posts he has! as bobcats...lets do this.
:goodpost:

I'm with ya!

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:38 am

1000 POSTS!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:44 am

1000 POSTS!!!!!!
What a waste of energy! I wonder if there are any valid posts in those 1,000?!

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:30 pm

GOKATS wrote:
whitetrashgriz wrote:come on guys. the dude has 1000 posts over here. he lives for being an idiot, and getting a response. scats is no better. lets get on the same page, and 1st grade their asses and IGNORE THEM! please, i'm so tired of reading one of their lame posts knowing that one of us is going to bite. let them just post to eachother, read it, laugh at the lameness, take a second to feel bad for them, andn the people who know them, and move on. IM BEGGING YOU ALL! they add nothing. let's have normal, fun, arguments with some smack, and some not with eachother, and the few griz fans that although love their griz(i still dont get it) at least can offer to a thread and maintain some decent smack. 1000 posts he has! as bobcats...lets do this.
Not a new idea, but I'm with ya.

If you will go through the 'smack' threads the last couple days, you will see that rtb has been doing his best to accomplish this goal with bb, and I added go scats, which he concurred with. We just need to get all of us to completely ignore any post by either of these 'grizidiots'.
You guys are so two faced!!! Give me a break. Smack forum is for SMACK. And if you would all really take a look at what I said here its not personal. Im sorry that I dont think Lulay was Favre like. He might be the greatest guy in the world. I dont know him and have NEVER posted about his personality (Ect) I bet some of you Meatballs would say the same about Dickenson. Just grow up...

IE If you want to ignore my posts because you disagree with me, then there is nothing I can do. But It really proves my point that most of you wear bluecolored glasses. Rather then diologing about an issue, you resort to name calling and worse. Try to prove my posts wrong... that is what debate is. Believe it or not, but I try to be objective. If you prove me wrong I WILL RELENT!!!! But come with facts not swear words!!!

THESE ARE THINGS I HAVE POSTED!!!!
#1 You kicked griz a$$ last year and it wasnt as close as the score ended up.
#2 Lulay was a very good MSU QB.
#3 I hoped MSU would make the playoffs.
Last edited by Go Scats Go on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:37 pm

I bet some of you Meatballs would say the same about Dickenson. Just grow up...
I am in NO WAY trying to feed the fire on this one, but I personally thought he was an excellent QB, and I'm sure MANY true Bobcats would agree with me!

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:46 pm

MSUCATS wrote:
I bet some of you Meatballs would say the same about Dickenson. Just grow up...
I am in NO WAY trying to feed the fire on this one, but I personally thought he was an excellent QB, and I'm sure MANY true Bobcats would agree with me!
Thanks- Lulay did alot for the MSU program. And fact is if the Griz had him last year, Chattanogga would not have been out of the question, He was better then anything the Griz had last year!!!
Last edited by Go Scats Go on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:48 pm

What do you mean? If the Griz had Lulay?

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:55 pm

MSUCATS wrote:What do you mean? If the Griz had Lulay?
The ONE major problem the Griz had last year was at QB. Wether it was coaching or personal, I dont know. But I do know this, If you put Lulay on the Griz team of 2005, a NC was within reach. The Griz lost to CalPoly because they had 9 and 10 guys within 10 yards of the line of scrimage. They did not respect the Griz passing game at all. IT WAS PATHETIC!!! Lulay would have made them back off and open up the running game. He was better then any QB on the Griz roster. Thats my objective thought.

I stand by the things I said earlier, but understand that he would have helped the Griz chances, but those are two different discusions
Last edited by Go Scats Go on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:56 pm

We'll just take it all as a compliment from Go Scats Go! :)

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:00 pm

MSUCATS wrote:We'll just take it all as a compliment from Go Scats Go! :)

:shock: Hell must have froze over :wink:

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:08 pm

=D^

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:27 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:let's have normal, fun, arguments with some smack
Just not with certain people, huh? Taking your ball and going home?

Everything is always on its way somewhere.