Booby trying to get gris football sanctioned…again

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Booby trying to get gris football sanctioned…again

Post by iaafan » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:25 pm

Looks like Booby is counting that vacated win vs MSU in 2011. Twitter just isn’t his thing. Anyone have the NCAA infractions committee contact info?

The vacated games include a 36-10 win over rival Montana State and FCS playoff wins over Central Arkansas and Northern Iowa in 2011. Montana won the Big Sky Conference title in 2011, finished 11-3 overall and advanced to the FCS semifinals before falling to Sam Houston State. However, it can no longer list those among its football accomplishments, which include seven appearances in the FCS title game since 1995 and two national championships.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... d/2589721/

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Booby trying to get gris football sanctioned…again

Post by iaafan » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:01 pm

But wait there’s more…

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:11 pm

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:19 pm

Seems like a pretty clear violation to me.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Anything to distract from the dumpster fire over there in Missoula. He's not even clever or original. MSU owns the state of Montana right now in virtually every single metric. But at least he's got Monte.

GO CATS GO!!!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:03 pm

It probably isn’t much of an infraction, but you’d think that they would stay clear of doing anything like this. I haven’t seen any other coaches retweet aside from the two that already did so maybe someone pointed it out.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:26 pm

It has been called in to the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions. Stay tuned.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:10 pm

I actually thought those numbers were the enrollment figures for the last 3 freshman classes.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:16 pm

Robbie's 2021 tackles per egriz.com -- Robbie's 2021 tackles per gogriz.com -- Robbie's 2021 actual tackles

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:59 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:26 pm
It has been called in to the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions. Stay tuned.
Are you serious? I’m not sure if there could be a bigger pussy on the planet than this guy. I have a feeling this guy gets easily offended by, well, everything over here. I said on EGriz you probably use she/her pronouns in your email signature. I can only assume you are probably still triple masked with a face shield as well and give people dirty looks at the grocery store who aren’t. Seriously, are there no cats fans that are completely embarrassed about having such a trigger happy pussy fan like this?
Last edited by HookedOnGriz on Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:09 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:59 pm
iaafan wrote:
Are you serious? I’m not sure if there could be a bigger pussy on the planet than this guy. I have a feeling this guy gets easily offended by, well, everything over here. I said on EGriz you probably use he/her pronouns in your email signature. I can only assume you are probably still triple masked with a face shield as well and give people dirty looks at the grocery store who aren’t. Seriously, are there no cats fans that are completely embarrassed about having such a trigger happy pussy fan like this?
Speaking of triggered…

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

kemajic
New Recruit

Post by kemajic » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:20 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:24 pm
MSU owns the state of Montana right now in virtually every single metric.
Does anyone know where this dude might have been 0n 11/20/21? He's right about one thing; the state ownership was clear to anyone watching, including every one of the Bobcats.

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:01 pm

tdub wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:09 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Are you serious? I’m not sure if there could be a bigger pussy on the planet than this guy. I have a feeling this guy gets easily offended by, well, everything over here. I said on EGriz you probably use he/her pronouns in your email signature. I can only assume you are probably still triple masked with a face shield as well and give people dirty looks at the grocery store who aren’t. Seriously, are there no cats fans that are completely embarrassed about having such a trigger happy pussy fan like this?
Speaking of triggered…
I’m that whiny bitch’s only hope. My harsh talk may be the only thing, literally, that snaps she/her out of such a massive case of Pussyitis. I’m worried she/her is already a lost cause.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:04 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Are you serious? I’m not sure if there could be a bigger pussy on the planet than this guy. I have a feeling this guy gets easily offended by, well, everything over here. I said on EGriz you probably use she/her pronouns in your email signature. I can only assume you are probably still triple masked with a face shield as well and give people dirty looks at the grocery store who aren’t. Seriously, are there no cats fans that are completely embarrassed about having such a trigger happy pussy fan like this?
I wouldn't say I'm embarrassed, but this is completely frivolous and a waste of everyone's time to report this "infraction" to anyone. I'm sure whoever at the NCAA took the call at least got a good laugh out of it.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:05 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:01 pm
tdub wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:09 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Speaking of triggered…
I’m that whiny bitch’s only hope. My harsh talk may be the only thing, literally, that snaps she/her out of such a massive case of Pussyitis. I’m worried she/her is already a lost cause.
Speaking of triggered lost causes…

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:14 pm

Same temper, same style, same guy. Probably covering for his color blind persona. :-k

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:39 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Easy tiger.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

CatBot
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatBot » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:07 pm

Lol. Hooked provided a helleva laugh tonight. :lol: Little brother strikes again.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:23 pm

kemajic wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:20 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Does anyone know where this dude might have been 0n 11/20/21? He's right about one thing; the state ownership was clear to anyone watching, including every one of the Bobcats.
Sorry if that one day defined your whole season. MSU was too busy loading up for a run to the national championship game, beating dUMb in virtually every other sport, and damn near doubling up your pathetic enrollment while financially keeping your university afloat. But enjoy your first win in 5 years, little brother, it will likely be your last for a while.

GO CATS GO!!!

kemajic
New Recruit

Post by kemajic » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:48 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:23 pm
kemajic wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:20 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sorry if that one day defined your whole season. MSU was too busy loading up for a run to the national championship game, beating dUMb in virtually every other sport, and damn near doubling up your pathetic enrollment while financially keeping your university afloat. But enjoy your first win in 5 years, little brother, it will likely be your last for a while.
Don't hold your breath on that one while you pound your chest. MSU only got a taste last November of what's building on the gridiron in Griz land. And I seem to recall getting a win from both the very young men's and women's Bball squads. In my hometown graduating class of 50, 11 are going to Tech, the top engineering school in the state.