Booby trying to get gris football sanctioned…again

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Booby trying to get gris football sanctioned…again

Post by Cataholic » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:56 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:31 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:28 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:23 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:53 am
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:21 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:39 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:58 pm
Let’s recap for those watching at home:

- iaafan (who is now in hiding after starting such a ****** burger and realizing she/her completely screwed the pooch) posted a tweet from Hauck and stated that Hauck and Griz are trying to get sanctioned by the NCAA
- what iaafan failed to realize (even though a 2nd grader could have figured it out) is that the tweet was actual, factual, and legitimately showed the current record for Cat-Griz games
- many of his minions, including Cataholic and Rich K and others, naturally assumed their triple boosted, triple masked leader could not be wrong and so they too went with what a disastrous tweet this was for Hauck and company
- iaafan takes it to the next level by showcasing just how unnaturally large her vagina really is and 100% reports this mistaken infraction to the NCAA hoping and praying that it will teach Hauck (who literally lives rent free in his head 24/7) a real lesson this time
- cataholic then follows blindly and supports something that isn’t true at all by making post after post after post about how pompous this is by Hauck and how it is the violation of the century (also showcasing his painful and very real case of Hauckitis who lives in his head 24/7 as well)
- cataholic takes it even further, doing what he does best, and starts a pissing match with his fellow posters. That makes it officially 1,287 different pissing matches that Cataholic has instigated with his fellow fans over here
- hookedongriz stops by to lend a helping hand and to try and show iaafan and Cataholic and others the error of their ways and just how bad they messed this up
- they stick to their guns initially, because well Bobby.
- then some level headed Cats fans point out that Hooked is correct, that Bobby simply updated the actual record to accurately reflect the ass kicking that the cats took in Missoula in November. They pointed out that no infraction occurred and sat in disbelief (much like hooked) that such pussies could be on their site and in their own fan base
- once Cataholic realized what a dumb ass he truly is, he backpedaled….as hard and as far as he possibly could to try and make it sound like it was set up as a troll job all along to rile up Griz fans
- only Cataholic forgets that all of his posts on the subject are ready and available for examination of truth. Let’s take a quick look at these just to show what a lying, desperate ****** tard he really is:

Cataholic quotes from this thread:

- “It is pretty straightforward. Here is the actual NCAA language from the sanction of UM:

Pursuant to NCAA Bylaws 19.5.2.2-(e)-(2) and 31.2.2.3, the institution will vacate all wins in which student-athletes 1 and 2 competed while ineligible during the 2011 football regular season. Further, the institution's participation in the 2011 NCAA Division I FCS championship shall be vacated. The individual records of student-athletes 1 and 2 shall be vacated as well. Further, the institution's records regarding football, as well as the record of the head coach will reflect the vacated records and will be recorded in all publications in which football records for the 2011 season are reported, including, but not limited to institutional media guides, recruiting material, electronic and digital media plus institutional, conference and NCAA archives.”

- “Bobby’s actions could easily be portrayed as an FU to the NCAA.”

- “Dumb move though. Definitely will not make a positive impression with the organization that regulates your school.”

- “Hmmm…. So the original 72 wins that was crossed out was a typo by the UM media staff? :lol: :lol: :lol: That is even funnier!”

(That one there was my absolute favorite as it showed in great detail that Cataholic was very, very, very, confused with what Hauck and company did in that tweet 😂😂)

- “No question it is trivial and I highly doubt sanctions are at risk! However, it could easily be perceived as a slight to the NCAA. Just dumb.”

And finally, once he realizes the error of his ways FINALLY and after fellow Cats fans corroborate that he is a dumb ass, he goes to the back pedal

- “What is really funny is that you actually thought a Cat fan would report something so trivial to the NCAA. Now that is triggered! And to go to your rivals board to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT - Now that is triggered!”

Oh this is a post that will go down in history. One to be passed on to future Griz on how sad, pathetic, and downright special some Cats fans can be when it comes to Bobby and the Griz.

Someone please check on iaafan and make sure she’s okay. I’m guessing after the berating the ncaa gave her for wasting their time, she may be on a ledge somewhere….or unmasking at a grocery store. Oh the humanity!

My work is done here…..have a good night and be sure to tip your waitress. Or punch Cataholic square in the fat face for me, that would work too.
Pretty good summary. Yes, iaafan should’ve double checked the numbers first. You have to admit, however, that it may have been easy to jump the gun considering that it doesn’t seem like anything that wouldn’t happen at UM based on the fact that a, I assume, student-athlete misspelled Griz in the snow and it was tweeted out by, I assume, someone else within the athletic department. Hauck tried to get a hashtag trending, but didn’t know (maybe he didn’t care) that you can’t use just hyphens and numbers with the # and then several other coaches retweeted it. (Kinda like what happened here) Teachers seem to be in hot water endlessly. Just seems like something goes haywire over there every so often. When I first saw this thread I bought what he said without a second thought. Bad on me, but I was just swept up by the trend. Then couple all this with the fact that everyone on this board is just waiting to see something like this about UM (same as what everyone on egriz is doing). We should all know better. I’m glad you got your money’s worth out of this though. At least something good came out of it.
Those are all fair statements TomCat. I do disagree, however, with the “Gris” spelling that seems to have caught on. In true Old English foundations from England, there is no “z” used and instead z is replaced with an “s”. These were European tennis players who play for the Griz who spelled it their old-school way. They obviously made a “funny” but it was taken completely out of context by some over here who truly have no idea.
Interesting. I like word origins and alternate spellings, etc. I’ll have to look that one up. I’ve seen other words that sound like or the same as grizzly, like gristly and grisly.

Update: gris is French for gray, which is the color of grizzly bears. Spanish also spells gray gris. I never even knew grizzly was a reference to a color in English.
British English uses materialise, realise, visualise, etc. They use an “s” often times where we use a “z”. The tennis players were foreign European players spelling Griz with an “S”. I was more surprised when people started making fun of it here and on social media.
Your reference to the z-s transfer is in triplicate and doesn’t apply to the gris-griz sample. Does not equate.
These are simple examples (and there are plenty more) where British English uses an “S” over a “Z”.

Do you honestly think and believe (for a second) that English and European tennis players, who play for the Griz, and who are Griz, would ACCIDENTALLY spell Griz with an “S”. Can you honestly come to a conclusion that this was not done on purpose? That 100% does not equate. Common sense can go a very long ways in life.
Given your grasp of the English language, I could easily see you making this error….

And I am sure your enrollment is skyrocketing with that type of tweet! Go Gris…

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:55 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:56 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

- iaafan (who is now in hiding after starting such a ****** burger and realizing she/her completely screwed the pooch) posted a tweet from Hauck and stated that Hauck and Griz are trying to get sanctioned by the NCAA
- what iaafan failed to realize (even though a 2nd grader could have figured it out) is that the tweet was actual, factual, and legitimately showed the current record for Cat-Griz games
- many of his minions, including Cataholic and Rich K and others, naturally assumed their triple boosted, triple masked leader could not be wrong and so they too went with what a disastrous tweet this was for Hauck and company
- iaafan takes it to the next level by showcasing just how unnaturally large her vagina really is and 100% reports this mistaken infraction to the NCAA hoping and praying that it will teach Hauck (who literally lives rent free in his head 24/7) a real lesson this time
- cataholic then follows blindly and supports something that isn’t true at all by making post after post after post about how pompous this is by Hauck and how it is the violation of the century (also showcasing his painful and very real case of Hauckitis who lives in his head 24/7 as well)
- cataholic takes it even further, doing what he does best, and starts a pissing match with his fellow posters. That makes it officially 1,287 different pissing matches that Cataholic has instigated with his fellow fans over here
- hookedongriz stops by to lend a helping hand and to try and show iaafan and Cataholic and others the error of their ways and just how bad they messed this up
- then some level headed Cats fans point out that Hooked is correct, that Bobby simply updated the actual record to accurately reflect the ass kicking that the cats took in Missoula in November. They pointed out that no infraction occurred and sat in disbelief (much like hooked) that such pussies could be on their site and in their own fan base
- once Cataholic realized what a dumb ass he truly is, he backpedaled….as hard and as far as he possibly could to try and make it sound like it was set up as a troll job all along to rile up Griz fans
- only Cataholic forgets that all of his posts on the subject are ready and available for examination of truth. Let’s take a quick look at these just to show what a lying, desperate ****** tard he really is:

- “It is pretty straightforward. Here is the actual NCAA language from the sanction of UM:

Pursuant to NCAA Bylaws 19.5.2.2-(e)-(2) and 31.2.2.3, the institution will vacate all wins in which student-athletes 1 and 2 competed while ineligible during the 2011 football regular season. Further, the institution's participation in the 2011 NCAA Division I FCS championship shall be vacated. The individual records of student-athletes 1 and 2 shall be vacated as well. Further, the institution's records regarding football, as well as the record of the head coach will reflect the vacated records and will be recorded in all publications in which football records for the 2011 season are reported, including, but not limited to institutional media guides, recruiting material, electronic and digital media plus institutional, conference and NCAA archives.”

- “Dumb move though. Definitely will not make a positive impression with the organization that regulates your school.”

- “Hmmm…. So the original 72 wins that was crossed out was a typo by the UM media staff? :lol: :lol: :lol: That is even funnier!”

(That one there was my absolute favorite as it showed in great detail that Cataholic was very, very, very, confused with what Hauck and company did in that tweet 😂😂)

- “No question it is trivial and I highly doubt sanctions are at risk! However, it could easily be perceived as a slight to the NCAA. Just dumb.”

And finally, once he realizes the error of his ways FINALLY and after fellow Cats fans corroborate that he is a dumb ass, he goes to the back pedal

- “What is really funny is that you actually thought a Cat fan would report something so trivial to the NCAA. Now that is triggered! And to go to your rivals board to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT - Now that is triggered!”

Oh this is a post that will go down in history. One to be passed on to future Griz on how sad, pathetic, and downright special some Cats fans can be when it comes to Bobby and the Griz.

Someone please check on iaafan and make sure she’s okay. I’m guessing after the berating the ncaa gave her for wasting their time, she may be on a ledge somewhere….or unmasking at a grocery store. Oh the humanity!

My work is done here…..have a good night and be sure to tip your waitress. Or punch Cataholic square in the fat face for me, that would work too.
Pretty good summary. Yes, iaafan should’ve double checked the numbers first. You have to admit, however, that it may have been easy to jump the gun considering that it doesn’t seem like anything that wouldn’t happen at UM based on the fact that a, I assume, student-athlete misspelled Griz in the snow and it was tweeted out by, I assume, someone else within the athletic department. Hauck tried to get a hashtag trending, but didn’t know (maybe he didn’t care) that you can’t use just hyphens and numbers with the # and then several other coaches retweeted it. (Kinda like what happened here) Teachers seem to be in hot water endlessly. Just seems like something goes haywire over there every so often. When I first saw this thread I bought what he said without a second thought. Bad on me, but I was just swept up by the trend. Then couple all this with the fact that everyone on this board is just waiting to see something like this about UM (same as what everyone on egriz is doing). We should all know better. I’m glad you got your money’s worth out of this though. At least something good came out of it.
Those are all fair statements TomCat. I do disagree, however, with the “Gris” spelling that seems to have caught on. In true Old English foundations from England, there is no “z” used and instead z is replaced with an “s”. These were European tennis players who play for the Griz who spelled it their old-school way. They obviously made a “funny” but it was taken completely out of context by some over here who truly have no idea.
Interesting. I like word origins and alternate spellings, etc. I’ll have to look that one up. I’ve seen other words that sound like or the same as grizzly, like gristly and grisly.

Update: gris is French for gray, which is the color of grizzly bears. Spanish also spells gray gris. I never even knew grizzly was a reference to a color in English.
British English uses materialise, realise, visualise, etc. They use an “s” often times where we use a “z”. The tennis players were foreign European players spelling Griz with an “S”. I was more surprised when people started making fun of it here and on social media.
Your reference to the z-s transfer is in triplicate and doesn’t apply to the gris-griz sample. Does not equate.
These are simple examples (and there are plenty more) where British English uses an “S” over a “Z”.

Do you honestly think and believe (for a second) that English and European tennis players, who play for the Griz, and who are Griz, would ACCIDENTALLY spell Griz with an “S”. Can you honestly come to a conclusion that this was not done on purpose? That 100% does not equate. Common sense can go a very long ways in life.
Given your grasp of the English language, I could easily see you making this error….

Thanks for asking about enrollment. Up another 4.5% in spring after a 30% increase in fall. Things are looking solid there!

If they get one more student, I could take the current enrollment of 10,712 and cross out the 2 to make it 10,713 but I won’t do that in fear you and iaafan would report me to the NCAA for reporting such factual info. Where is he by the way 😂

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:40 am

HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

You adequately cleared up the reason that happened.

I’m just pointing out that you used three examples of one thing. Repeating the same thing “ize” to “ise” doesn’t show greater commonality. An English player wouldn’t change the z to an s in the word griz or grizzly. A French or Spanish speaking player would. There are two Spaniards on the UM tennis team. My guess is that it was one of them.

Just pointing out that your Old English rationale isn’t applicable. While you make a clear point about why that happened, you aren’t supporting it with anything.

Had you said that a Spanish or French speaking player did this it would’ve made for a clearer picture. Both of those languages spell grizzly, the color, gris. English does not. The English words grizzly and grisly have two completely different meanings, so that wouldn’t apply either.

It would be interesting to know where the story about this being an English player originated. Only words using forms of ize/ise are changed, such as organizational/organisational, organization/organisation, organize/organise. Zebra isn’t Sebra. Wizard isn’t wisard. Griz isn’t gris. Not in the English language.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:07 am

Blah blah blah blah

Babble babble blah blah

Have a wonderful day!!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:52 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:55 pm
Cataholic wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

Thanks for asking about enrollment. Up another 4.5% in spring after a 30% increase in fall. Things are looking solid there!

If they get one more student, I could take the current enrollment of 10,712 and cross out the 2 to make it 10,713 but I won’t do that in fear you and iaafan would report me to the NCAA for reporting such factual info. Where is he by the way 😂
OMG. Thank you for the laugh!! Your dark pink glasses make it hard to process actual information. I actually saw your post regarding enrollment at egriz. Another poster informed you that they changed the way the numbers are counted so the figure could be inflated. But you wouldn’t want to acknowledge that…

I do find it comical how you inflate the actual enrollment by including the Missoula College (technical and 2 year school) enrollment. Take out the vo-tech school and UM only has enrollment of 8,138. Of that 8,138, only 5,382 are seeking bachelors degrees. That is one of the smallest schools in the Big Sky and one of the smallest publicly owned universities in Division 1.

https://www.umt.edu/institutional-resea ... census.pdf

Further examination also shows that the UM campus spring 2022 enrollment of 8,138 was actually lower than spring 2021 enrollment of 8,162. That was a DECREASE of 0.3%. The only way that UM can show an increase is to include the vo-tech numbers which had an increase of 329 students.

And the 30% increase you alluded to was only for the incoming freshman class - not the whole school. There are still serious problems with that number as well. The number of incoming freshman in fall 2021 (this academic year) was 1,276. That was a 30% increase of 294 students from the 982 freshman students in the fall 2020. That sounds impressive, but that fall 2020 number of 982 was down a couple hundred students due to Covid.

https://www.umt.edu/institutional-resea ... ending.pdf

The bright side for UM is that the vo-tech school numbers are up. That should set up well for their transition to D2 or JUCO college status!

grizgirl
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizgirl » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:00 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

Can you honestly think that anyone would see a misspelling in the snow that’s posted on Twitter with no explanation for why it’s misspelled and not point it out?

I actually like to mispronounce words on purpose, but when I do say the word all rednecky, so that it’s obvious that I’m trying to be cute.

And, yes, I know rednecky isn’t a real word.

The way you’re defending this is an embarrassment. You should’ve quit after your big diatribe on iaafan. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re actually a cat fan pretending to be a Griz fan just to make us all look bad.

Go Dark Brandon!!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:34 am

HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

Yes. They would not be the first college students to do goofy things while partaking. Shine your turd.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by HookedOnGriz » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:42 am

Cataholic wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:52 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

OMG. Thank you for the laugh!! Your dark pink glasses make it hard to process actual information. I actually saw your post regarding enrollment at egriz. Another poster informed you that they changed the way the numbers are counted so the figure could be inflated. But you wouldn’t want to acknowledge that…

I do find it comical how you inflate the actual enrollment by including the Missoula College (technical and 2 year school) enrollment. Take out the vo-tech school and UM only has enrollment of 8,138. Of that 8,138, only 5,382 are seeking bachelors degrees. That is one of the smallest schools in the Big Sky and one of the smallest publicly owned universities in Division 1.

Further examination also shows that the UM campus spring 2022 enrollment of 8,138 was actually lower than spring 2021 enrollment of 8,162. That was a DECREASE of 0.3%. The only way that UM can show an increase is to include the vo-tech numbers which had an increase of 329 students.

And the 30% increase you alluded to was only for the incoming freshman class - not the whole school. There are still serious problems with that number as well. The number of incoming freshman in fall 2021 (this academic year) was 1,276. That was a 30% increase of 294 students from the 982 freshman students in the fall 2020. That sounds impressive, but that fall 2020 number of 982 was down a couple hundred students due to Covid.

The bright side for UM is that the vo-tech school numbers are up. That should set up well for their transition to D2 or JUCO college status!
You are LITERALLY the last person on the face of the earth who I would trust with any number or any statistics. FFS you literally couldn’t figure out that 72 wins + 1 more = 73 wins. In fact, it stumped you so terribly bad you and 1aafan had to make reports to the NCAA about it, you ****** pansies. Seriously would you check on that poor girl she hasn’t been on the board since.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:04 pm

I think this thread is in a dead tie with the egriz thread regarding Andersen as by far the dumbest that I have read on either board.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:03 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:42 am
Cataholic wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:52 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

You are LITERALLY the last person on the face of the earth who I would trust with any number or any statistics. FFS you literally couldn’t figure out that 72 wins + 1 more = 73 wins. In fact, it stumped you so terribly bad you and 1aafan had to make reports to the NCAA about it, you ****** pansies. Seriously would you check on that poor girl she hasn’t been on the board since.
There is something seriously wrong with you. These are statistics reported by the university. The links bring you to the UM website…. I understand that you didn’t go to UM, but I am starting to realize that you might actually still be in middle school.

Did you see the post from grizgirl? I don’t know that I have ever seen that one happen. A person from UM tell another UM person on Bobcatnation to shut up because you are an embarrassment to the Griz. :lol: :lol: That is hilarious! And on the rivals website! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have never had the urge to get a username at egriz, but maybe I should. The fun we could have discussing your idiotic ramblings at the rival website.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:48 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:04 pm
I think this thread is in a dead tie with the egriz thread regarding Andersen as by far the dumbest that I have read on either board.
This thread is definitely a good example of how not to use the quote feature.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:07 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
You don’t like researching word origins?

“There’s something very, very wrong with you.” - John Winger to Dewey Oxenburger.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:42 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:07 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
You don’t like researching word origins?

“There’s something very, very wrong with you.” - John Winger to Dewey Oxenburger.
:lol: =D^

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Wed May 11, 2022 7:19 am

Alabamagrizzly wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:58 am
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:22 am
Alabamagrizzly wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:47 am
Rich K wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:51 am
Seriously though, gris fans have been rather quiet on this board, now they seem to have taken a much bigger interest. Me thinks they protest too much for such a minor infraction. Why are they protesting so much?
So I’m not understanding what the infraction is. Please explain.
It is pretty straightforward. Here is the actual NCAA language from the sanction of UM:

Pursuant to NCAA Bylaws 19.5.2.2-(e)-(2) and 31.2.2.3, the institution will vacate all wins in which student-athletes 1 and 2 competed while ineligible during the 2011 football regular season. Further, the institution's participation in the 2011 NCAA Division I FCS championship shall be vacated. The individual records of student-athletes 1 and 2 shall be vacated as well. Further, the institution's records regarding football, as well as the record of the head coach will reflect the vacated records and will be recorded in all publications in which football records for the 2011 season are reported, including, but not limited to institutional media guides, recruiting material, electronic and digital media plus institutional, conference and NCAA archives.

Bobby’s actions could easily be portrayed as an FU to the NCAA.
Still not seeing the issue. We are currently at 73 wins.
This is a list of all Griz wins excluding the 2011 victory. The total is 73.

1898-1898 3
1904 1
1909 2
1910-1914 6
1917 1
1920-1927 7
1930-1931 2
1933-1946 10
1948-1955 8
1960 1
1962 1
1969-1971 3
1978 1
1981-1982 2
1986-2001 16
2004 1
2006-2009 4
2013-2015 3
2021 1

So again, what is the infraction? Is he not allowed to use twitter at all?
I thought it was 72 before the 2021 Brawl. The gris won. Therefor its 73 now. Am I wrong?

Hating the griz since 02.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:31 am

Well, there's five minutes of my life down the drain! And I still don't know who won the pizzing match or why the it's okay to spell Gris? Damn!

More than a few have more time on their hands compared to most. Methinks there are multiple posts by several posters who are in fact the same individual.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:37 am

What I want to know are these statistics:

What is UMs record against Butte High School?
What is UMs record against all the teams they played while they were in the pac?
What is their bowl record?
Why do they have to establish a go fund account to take their band anyplace?