split - scrimmage

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Final Scrimmage-Sept 2nd 4pm

Post by catatac » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:56 pm

bearBAC wrote:
grizhatr wrote:I just received a note in the mail yesterday giving the date of the final scrimmage. It advertises tailgating as well as the sky suites being open for those who have one. For those of you in Bozeman and the surrounding areas, lets get out there and support our Bobcats.
Being it's not Homecoming of a Griz game, do you expect more than 50-60 People to show up? Are there any good gimics to get the bandwagoneers to show? Monty might be available?

Maybe bac could intice me to show up for our "very 1st kiss"
Not really sure how many fans will show up, but I'm farily certain the players will show up to play, which is more than the Grizzly team did this morning from what I've heard... 8)

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:43 pm

I have to admit, bb's styles of pestering are getting much better. He's graduated from just repeating the same lame lines over and over again to now accusing people of doing annoying things that he himself is the only one guilty of. How do you counter a point like that? Well, outside of ignoring it, which is always the right, but difficult, answer.

I think there might have even been a ghost writer or two for some of his posts -- very sophisticated operation going on a bb central. All in the name of annoying Bobcat fans. Interesting job, if one can get the work.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:55 pm

bearBAC wrote:
catatac wrote:
bearBAC wrote:
grizhatr wrote:I just received a note in the mail yesterday giving the date of the final scrimmage. It advertises tailgating as well as the sky suites being open for those who have one. For those of you in Bozeman and the surrounding areas, lets get out there and support our Bobcats.
Being it's not Homecoming of a Griz game, do you expect more than 50-60 People to show up? Are there any good gimics to get the bandwagoneers to show? Monty might be available?

Maybe bac could intice me to show up for our "very 1st kiss"
Not really sure how many fans will show up, but I'm farily certain the players will show up to play, which is more than the Grizzly team did this morning from what I've heard... 8)
Is your informant reliable? which players are you talking about?

Or are you just gloating about a few injured Griz as usual?
No idea how reliable the info. was. Just a post on egriz.com by someone who saw the game and said the Griz were "Unimpressive". Regarding your weak attempt at Smack, Are you referring to Ochs, Green, and Hilliard being hurt??? Doesn't bring me an ounce of joy... or surprise. Ochs is always hurt. Plus I think your coaches need to pay more attention to injury prevention techniques... The Griz seem to suffer more injuries than norman lately. Lastly, I hope Ochs stays healthy all year because as I've stated, in my opinion, he has not lived up to all the hype. I believe he's washed-up.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:28 pm

Ok, Ok. I'm sorry for interrupting your little fling with some actual football Smack. Don't come after me BAC, I know how protective you can be over your sweetie. This pre-season suspense is killing me. I need a kick-off. And BareBack, I admit right here and now, there is one thing about the Griz that I am extremely jealous about, and only one. Their season starts sooner than ours... :cry:

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:55 pm

catatac wrote:The Griz seem to suffer more injuries than norman...
Well I don't know who this Norman guy is, but he'd better start hitting the weight room if he's getting injured.

I'm jealous of one thing when it comes to the Cats. They get to watch that hot volleyball star....Mandy something???

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:32 pm

Kamber Kelly.....Schwing!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:50 pm

BAC, get on that, would ya?
Last edited by Cat-theotherwhitemeat on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GavinDonos » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:20 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
wbtfg wrote:Kamber Kelly.....Schwing!
Yeah! That's Her!!! Double Schwing!! AaahRoooooooo!!!

She needs her own web site. BAC, get on that, would ya?
HEAR HEAR? INVITE HER SISTER, TOO!

Seriously, when I saw COTW post that pic of those female g* fans on another other thread, I thought to myself... "eh, none of em are as hot as Kamber Kelly!"
Last edited by GavinDonos on Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.