Montana College

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Montana College

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:30 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:00 am
Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am
Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:42 pm
Griz register another loss. It is very possible they are 0-6 when league play starts. They lose to Georgia by double digits. Even though Georgia is 4-0, they are picked to finish 13th in the SEC. All their wins are against lower level teams.

All world Whitney had 10 points with 6 turnovers. The proclaimed future NCAA assist leader Cam Parker had 5 assists with 5 turnovers. But I am sure it is because others can’t catch the ball...
Brandon Whitney is a freshman......And has scored 10 and 17 respectively against USC and Georgia. Open your damn eyes. He’s not all world, but he’s going to be a multi year all conference guard. No denying that. And btw, once again you being a casual basketball fan is showing. When they predicted Ga to finish 13th, they didn’t expect sophomore guard Wheeler to all of a sudden become the national leader in assists and one of the better up and coming guard in the nation. They may struggle in the SEC due to lack of shooting, but you put the pure physicality and size of GA against ANY BSC team and it’s over.
Hahahahhahahahahaha! You are the one that has been touting the superhuman Whitney. And the preseason SEC poll that I was looking at specifically mentioned Wheeler! Maybe the past of couple of weeks will teach you to stop running your mouth, especially on a rivals website. Seriously, how old are you? 12? My teenager is more mature than to go to a rivals website just to troll. But maybe you will get a win in the next week during the exhibition game to Yellowstone. But then again, you couldn’t beat Montana Tech last year!
Never have I touted Whitney as “all world”. You put the words in my mouth. And we couldn’t beat Tech but still swept you fools. What does that say about you?
We did beat an NAIA school by 30, you guys lost to one!

And I don’t ever recall saying we are the next power of the Big Sky. Your condescending comments started in July when I expressed excitement about our incoming freshmen. You immediately called us fools and started bragging about Gaskin. That ended up great for you. Don’t try to come across as a causal basketball fan trying to talk basketball. You are a pathetic troll on a rivals board.
Nobody gives af you beat an NAIA team. We swept you this isn’t about the NAIA teams. This is H2H where y’all haven’t won a game against us in years. If y’all don’t at least split against us this year it’s going to be even harder to get us in the future as most of our guys are Soph/Fresh.
Of course you didn’t refute anything originally stated.... because it is all true... you are a troll! Sad and pathetic.

With you being so fixated on streaks, you do realize that your football team hasn’t won in five years! Maybe you can schedule Montana Tech this year, but then again, the mighty Griz lost to the Orediggers the last time they played Tech in a major sport!

wapiti
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by wapiti » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:16 pm

Poor grizzlies.
https://www.montanasports.com/sports/bi ... ment-trips

Now this media person is using their channel to complain about officiating being biased against them.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:50 pm

wapiti wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:16 pm
Poor grizzlies.
https://www.montanasports.com/sports/bi ... ment-trips

Now this media person is using their channel to complain about officiating being biased against them.
What a joke. The schleps in Missoula will eat it up though.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:04 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:17 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz register another loss. It is very possible they are 0-6 when league play starts. They lose to Georgia by double digits. Even though Georgia is 4-0, they are picked to finish 13th in the SEC. All their wins are against lower level teams.

All world Whitney had 10 points with 6 turnovers. The proclaimed future NCAA assist leader Cam Parker had 5 assists with 5 turnovers. But I am sure it is because others can’t catch the ball...
Brandon Whitney is a freshman......And has scored 10 and 17 respectively against USC and Georgia. Open your damn eyes. He’s not all world, but he’s going to be a multi year all conference guard. No denying that. And btw, once again you being a casual basketball fan is showing. When they predicted Ga to finish 13th, they didn’t expect sophomore guard Wheeler to all of a sudden become the national leader in assists and one of the better up and coming guard in the nation. They may struggle in the SEC due to lack of shooting, but you put the pure physicality and size of GA against ANY BSC team and it’s over.
Hahahahhahahahahaha! You are the one that has been touting the superhuman Whitney. And the preseason SEC poll that I was looking at specifically mentioned Wheeler! Maybe the past of couple of weeks will teach you to stop running your mouth, especially on a rivals website. Seriously, how old are you? 12? My teenager is more mature than to go to a rivals website just to troll. But maybe you will get a win in the next week during the exhibition game to Yellowstone. But then again, you couldn’t beat Montana Tech last year!
Never have I touted Whitney as “all world”. You put the words in my mouth. And we couldn’t beat Tech but still swept you fools. What does that say about you?

And I don’t ever recall saying we are the next power of the Big Sky. Your condescending comments started in July when I expressed excitement about our incoming freshmen. You immediately called us fools and started bragging about Gaskin. That ended up great for you. Don’t try to come across as a causal basketball fan trying to talk basketball. You are a pathetic troll on a rivals board.
Nobody gives af you beat an NAIA team. We swept you this isn’t about the NAIA teams. This is H2H where y’all haven’t won a game against us in years. If y’all don’t at least split against us this year it’s going to be even harder to get us in the future as most of our guys are Soph/Fresh.
Of course you didn’t refute anything originally stated.... because it is all true... you are a troll! Sad and pathetic.

With you being so fixated on streaks, you do realize that your football team hasn’t won in five years! Maybe you can schedule Montana Tech this year, but then again, the mighty Griz lost to the Orediggers the last time they played Tech in a major sport!
When your basketball team is so trash compared to ours you bring a football program that finally started to find success 5 years ago to make a non existent point about.....basketball......yes this may be news to you, we are talking about basketball.....And specifically UM vs MSU basketball....Btw, UM has a winning record against every team in the conference since DeCuire came here. Keep bitching and hoping though....

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:40 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:04 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

When your basketball team is so trash compared to ours you bring a football program that finally started to find success 5 years ago to make a non existent point about.....basketball......yes this may be news to you, we are talking about basketball.....And specifically UM vs MSU basketball....Btw, UM has a winning record against every team in the conference since DeCuire came here. Keep bitching and hoping though....
Hahahhahahhaha!! That is golden. You should actually take a closer look at the football records for the past decade. You might be surprised to see the Cats have more than 5 years on you! But you still have Monte!!

And go spend some time at Egriz. Seems a whole bunch of actual Griz fans think your team is suspect. A number are growing tired of DeCuire.

And for the trifecta, we should discuss enrollment. You guys should consider D2 or maybe NAIA. I just learned that U of M is the smallest school by enrollment in the Big Sky! That is pathetic!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:50 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:40 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Hahahhahahhaha!! That is golden. You should actually take a closer look at the football records for the past decade. You might be surprised to see the Cats have more than 5 years on you! But you still have Monte!!

And go spend some time at Egriz. Seems a whole bunch of actual Griz fans think your team is suspect. A number are growing tired of DeCuire.

And for the trifecta, we should discuss enrollment. You guys should consider D2 or maybe NAIA. I just learned that U of M is the smallest school by enrollment in the Big Sky! That is pathetic!
D2? After keeping the BSC relevant with EWU carrying all y’all scrubs, we should go D2? No, how about you, the Idaho schools, and maybe Sac State go form your own trash ass conference. Then maybe y’all can finally win a chip. We’d prefer to compete with actual schools who have legitimate programs.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:15 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:50 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

D2? After keeping the BSC relevant with EWU carrying all y’all scrubs, we should go D2? No, how about you, the Idaho schools, and maybe Sac State go form your own trash ass conference. Then maybe y’all can finally win a chip. We’d prefer to compete with actual schools who have legitimate programs.
You are living in the past! Just check your enrollment. MSU Billings is catching up. But if I recall correctly, you didn’t even go to UM. Those are the worst trolls. No connection to the school but somehow attach themselves as their team. Go back to Ejizz.

Here is a real proposition though. Why don’t you go back to your own board and wait for your team to actually accomplish something before spouting trash here.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:44 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:15 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:

You are living in the past! Just check your enrollment. MSU Billings is catching up. But if I recall correctly, you didn’t even go to UM. Those are the worst trolls. No connection to the school but somehow attach themselves as their team. Go back to Ejizz.

Here is a real proposition though. Why don’t you go back to your own board and wait for your team to actually accomplish something before spouting trash here.
Enrollment....You are using enrollment........In a basketball forum......Lmao

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:11 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:44 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:15 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Enrollment....You are using enrollment........In a basketball forum......Lmao
Your not in the basketball forum anymore dimwit. You are in the smack talk forum because you won’t stop talking crap. And I am sure your Griz friends (if you have any friends) are real proud of your crap talk over here. True sign of a troll!!

And funny how your best response to enrollment is basically “who cares”? You are a great example of why people can’t stand Griz fans.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:16 am

Well, “Montana College” just beat the University of Washington, so what should we start calling them huh, “Washington School of Mines”? “Washington Tech”? Open for suggestions

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:24 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:16 am
Well, “Montana College” just beat the University of Washington, so what should we start calling them huh, “Washington School of Mines”? “Washington Tech”? Open for suggestions
Pounding your chest about a win over an awful 1-5 Washington team. They might not win another games this year. They were crushed by UC Riverside earlier this year. Sad life of a troll.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:39 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:24 am
Griz__00 wrote:
Pounding your chest about a win over an awful 1-5 Washington team. They might not win another games this year. They were crushed by UC Riverside earlier this year. Sad life of a troll.
Yep, a team that lost to 4-1 Oregon by 3 points wont win another game this year. Do you just say dumb ****** for fun? Even the worst PAC team would still be a BSC power.
And, this UW team is still not the worst team in the PAC 12.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:50 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:39 am
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Yep, a team that lost to 4-1 Oregon by 3 points wont win another game this year. Do you just say dumb ****** for fun? Even the worst PAC team would still be a BSC power.
I'm sure the two wins the griz now have will vault them to number one in the polls this coming week. Proud day for you and your family.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:59 pm

coachouert wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:50 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
I'm sure the two wins the griz now have will vault them to number one in the polls this coming week. Proud day for you and your family.
You fools lost to Pacific. I’m not sure if I’d be talking

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:22 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:59 pm
coachouert wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
I had thought your parents had taken away your internet priveledges. Guess not!

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:40 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
coachouert wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Literally no one is talking but you. You’re crowing about a 2-4 team (1-4 since I don’t believe Yellowstone Christian counts although I’m sure it was the highlight of your sad little year), while on the rival’s message board, acting like you’re on the team and just won a national champion by beating a bad PAC-12 team. Sit down, fool.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:53 pm

coachouert wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:40 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
coachouert wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Literally no one is talking but you. You’re crowing about a 2-4 team (1-4 since I don’t believe Yellowstone Christian counts although I’m sure it was the highlight of your sad little year), while on the rival’s message board, acting like you’re on the team and just won a national champion by beating a bad PAC-12 team. Sit down, fool.
Ok, so you are 1-1 on the season, with your win coming against 1-4 UNLV. That you also celebrated like you just won the national championship. I think you’ve forgotten your program has been the University of Montana basketball teams personal punching bag for the last decade.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:19 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:53 pm
coachouert wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:40 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
coachouert wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Ok, so you are 1-1 on the season, with your win coming against 1-4 UNLV. That you also celebrated like you just won the national championship. I think you’ve forgotten your program has been the University of Montana basketball teams personal punching bag for the last decade.
We beat a team decisively from a larger conference that was expected to have a decent season. We were excited and celebrated ON OUR OWN TEAM’S FORUM! What don’t you understand about that? That is normal! Going to a RIVALS WEBSITE and talking trash since July for a team that is 1-4 and was supposed to win the Big Sky is not normal. That is the definition of an Internet troll. You should go to your friends and brag about your posts and see what their reaction is. You won’t because you know how pathetic your actions are. You are a prime example of why Griz fans are the scourge of the FCS.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Congratulations, you’ve been wrong about just about everything. Georgia is now 7-0. USC is 5-1 with one loss by 3 points to UCONN. Arizona is 7-1 and win against 6-2 Colorado by 14 points just the other night. They beat us by 6. That UNLV team? They are 1-4, with one win against fellow 1-4 team Kansas State. That Portland team? Lost to the University of Seattle, to Oregon 80-41, and although they are 6-2 on paper. Looking into those wins, it’s “marquee” win is a 1 point win over an Oregon State team that lost to Wyoming and beat Portland State by just 5. The other 5 come against MSU, 3 non d-1s (one by just 5 points) and Portland State. The 2nd consecutive year the Griz start cold, get all the new guys used to the system, and look like a contender within just a few weeks.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 pm

And just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water the above poster/troll shows up again...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.