Montana College

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

ibleedblue
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Montana College

Post by ibleedblue » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:49 pm

I think we may selling SUU a bit short. They have a bunch of returning starters and that John Knight III is a legit ball player. They also picked up an Illinois Transfer who literally carried SUU on his back in the final 10 mins for the win. I listened to Colter talk about how this is a terrible first match up for the Griz due to some of those factors. He wasn’t surprised at those SUU wins. The Griz definitely look beatable though and have a lot to figure out still it seems.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:32 pm

ibleedblue wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:49 pm
I think we may selling SUU a bit short. They have a bunch of returning starters and that John Knight III is a legit ball player. They also picked up an Illinois Transfer who literally carried SUU on his back in the final 10 mins for the win. I listened to Colter talk about how this is a terrible first match up for the Griz due to some of those factors. He wasn’t surprised at those SUU wins. The Griz definitely look beatable though and have a lot to figure out still it seems.
I am not sure anybody is selling the SUU short. The comments posted were mainly because a sole Griz troll has been posting trash since July (see comments on MSU recruits and Gaskins back in July).

I will give the Griz credit that they didn’t schedule NAIA schools like Montana Tech, but that resulted in an loss last year as well! :lol:

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:41 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:32 pm
ibleedblue wrote:
I am not sure anybody is selling the SUU short. The comments posted were mainly because a sole Griz troll has been posting trash since July (see comments on MSU recruits and Gaskins back in July).

I will give the Griz credit that they didn’t schedule NAIA schools like Montana Tech, but that resulted in an loss last year as well! :lol:
By that logic, Montana Tech>Montana State. We swept you last year. Yet again. You seem to have already forgotten that.

catscat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by catscat » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:33 pm

48-14

Can't make up my mind as to which is better - 55-21 or 48-14.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:30 pm

catscat wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:33 pm
48-14
20 of the last 21....🤷🏼‍♂️

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:07 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:41 pm
Cataholic wrote:
ibleedblue wrote:

By that logic, Montana Tech>Montana State. We swept you last year. Yet again. You seem to have already forgotten that.
You really are a bad troll. Cats played 31 teams last year, and the only NAIA team they played was Rocky and they bet them by over 30. The actual facts show that the GRIZ lost to Tech, who also happened to get beat by such powers as Carrol, Northern, Providence and College of Idaho. Maybe you can get a last minute games with an NAIA team this year to notch a win - just stay away from Tech!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:46 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:07 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
ibleedblue wrote:

You really are a bad troll. Cats played 31 teams last year, and the only NAIA team they played was Rocky and they bet them by over 30. The actual facts show that the GRIZ lost to Tech, who also happened to get beat by such powers as Carrol, Northern, Providence and College of Idaho. Maybe you can get a last minute games with an NAIA team this year to notch a win - just stay away from Tech!
Don’t worry, we have you guys and UI and ISU on the schedule. We taking at least 5/6 of those.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:13 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:46 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
ibleedblue wrote:

Don’t worry, we have you guys and UI and ISU on the schedule. We taking at least 5/6 of those.
I hope you keep making predictions as you have been wrong on everything! Gaskins, Parker, Whitney, SUU, DeCuire, etc. You should spend some time on your own egriz forum and you would see that take a large portion of those posters are very concerned with the Griz.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:29 pm

Proverbs 16:18: pride goes before the fall...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:13 am
Griz__00 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:46 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
ibleedblue wrote:

I hope you keep making predictions as you have been wrong on everything! Gaskins, Parker, Whitney, SUU, DeCuire, etc. You should spend some time on your own egriz forum and you would see that take a large portion of those posters are very concerned with the Griz.
Worried? About a team that was missing 5 players? 2 starters? Worried! Haha you funny. Wait till we actually get the entire squad out. Still should’ve beat a SUU team that is criminally underrated. And we lost 2 games by a combined 2 points being outscored from the ft lime by 20. Yeah y’all might wanna watch your ass when we get the entire squad. You fools in trouble. Only thing I’m worried about is how we match up with EWU. You fools are the least of any Griz teams concerns. “Rivalry” in name. Maybe for you guys. Real “rivalry” for us is EWU.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:44 pm
Worried? About a team that was missing 5 players? 2 starters? Worried! Haha you funny. Wait till we actually get the entire squad out. Still should’ve beat a SUU team that is criminally underrated. And we lost 2 games by a combined 2 points being outscored from the ft lime by 20. Yeah y’all might wanna watch your ass when we get the entire squad. You fools in trouble. Only thing I’m worried about is how we match up with EWU. You fools are the least of any Griz teams concerns. “Rivalry” in name. Maybe for you guys. Real “rivalry” for us is EWU.
So now SUU is "criminally underrated?" Okay, gotcha. :roll:

The true rivalry in your somewhat incoherent rant is between you and the English language.

GO CATS GO!!!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:51 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:15 pm
Griz__00 wrote:

The true rivalry in your somewhat incoherent rant is between you and the English language.
:lol: :lol: :lol: =D^ =D^

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:01 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:51 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:15 pm
Griz__00 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: =D^ =D^
1 down 4 to go. Watch yourselves 😉

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:42 pm

Griz register another loss. It is very possible they are 0-6 when league play starts. They lose to Georgia by double digits. Even though Georgia is 4-0, they are picked to finish 13th in the SEC. All their wins are against lower level teams.

All world Whitney had 10 points with 6 turnovers. The proclaimed future NCAA assist leader Cam Parker had 5 assists with 5 turnovers. But I am sure it is because others can’t catch the ball...

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:47 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:42 pm
Griz register another loss. It is very possible they are 0-6 when league play starts. They lose to Georgia by double digits. Even though Georgia is 4-0, they are picked to finish 13th in the SEC. All their wins are against lower level teams.

All world Whitney had 10 points with 6 turnovers. The proclaimed future NCAA assist leader Cam Parker had 5 assists with 5 turnovers. But I am sure it is because others can’t catch the ball...
Apparently the Clark Fork has been replaced with DeNial. :lol:

GO CATS GO!!!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Cataholic wrote:

Brandon Whitney is a freshman......And has scored 10 and 17 respectively against USC and Georgia. Open your damn eyes. He’s not all world, but he’s going to be a multi year all conference guard. No denying that. And btw, once again you being a casual basketball fan is showing. When they predicted Ga to finish 13th, they didn’t expect sophomore guard Wheeler to all of a sudden become the national leader in assists and one of the better up and coming guard in the nation. They may struggle in the SEC due to lack of shooting, but you put the pure physicality and size of GA against ANY BSC team and it’s over.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 pm
Cataholic wrote:

Brandon Whitney is a freshman......And has scored 10 and 17 respectively against USC and Georgia. Open your damn eyes. He’s not all world, but he’s going to be a multi year all conference guard. No denying that. And btw, once again you being a casual basketball fan is showing. When they predicted Ga to finish 13th, they didn’t expect sophomore guard Wheeler to all of a sudden become the national leader in assists and one of the better up and coming guard in the nation. They may struggle in the SEC due to lack of shooting, but you put the pure physicality and size of GA against ANY BSC team and it’s over.
Hahahahhahahahahaha! You are the one that has been touting the superhuman Whitney. And the preseason SEC poll that I was looking at specifically mentioned Wheeler! Maybe the past of couple of weeks will teach you to stop running your mouth, especially on a rivals website. Seriously, how old are you? 12? My teenager is more mature than to go to a rivals website just to troll. But maybe you will get a win in the next week during the exhibition game to Yellowstone. But then again, you couldn’t beat Montana Tech last year!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Hahahahhahahahahaha! You are the one that has been touting the superhuman Whitney. And the preseason SEC poll that I was looking at specifically mentioned Wheeler! Maybe the past of couple of weeks will teach you to stop running your mouth, especially on a rivals website. Seriously, how old are you? 12? My teenager is more mature than to go to a rivals website just to troll. But maybe you will get a win in the next week during the exhibition game to Yellowstone. But then again, you couldn’t beat Montana Tech last year!
Never have I touted Whitney as “all world”. You put the words in my mouth. And we couldn’t beat Tech but still swept you fools. What does that say about you?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:00 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Never have I touted Whitney as “all world”. You put the words in my mouth. And we couldn’t beat Tech but still swept you fools. What does that say about you?
We did beat an NAIA school by 30, you guys lost to one!

And I don’t ever recall saying we are the next power of the Big Sky. Your condescending comments started in July when I expressed excitement about our incoming freshmen. You immediately called us fools and started bragging about Gaskin. That ended up great for you. Don’t try to come across as a causal basketball fan trying to talk basketball. You are a pathetic troll on a rivals board.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:30 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:00 am
Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am
Cataholic wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

We did beat an NAIA school by 30, you guys lost to one!

And I don’t ever recall saying we are the next power of the Big Sky. Your condescending comments started in July when I expressed excitement about our incoming freshmen. You immediately called us fools and started bragging about Gaskin. That ended up great for you. Don’t try to come across as a causal basketball fan trying to talk basketball. You are a pathetic troll on a rivals board.
Nobody gives af you beat an NAIA team. We swept you this isn’t about the NAIA teams. This is H2H where y’all haven’t won a game against us in years. If y’all don’t at least split against us this year it’s going to be even harder to get us in the future as most of our guys are Soph/Fresh.