Montana College

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Montana College

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:23 am

Guess the mighty griz have fallen, got a kick outta this.

Sports Chat Place: USC vs Montana College Basketball Picks, Odds, Predictions 11/28/20.
https://sportschatplace.com/college-bas ... redictions

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Montana College

Post by Griz__00 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:01 pm

USC just beat BYU by 26. Might want to try again.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:01 pm
Here's a thought come talk ****** when your team actually wins a game. Eat ****** go cats go.

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:03 am

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:52 pm
Griz__00 wrote:
Here's a thought come talk ****** when your team actually wins a game. Eat ****** go cats go.
Lost by 1 point. SUU shot 40 free throws. We shot 16. By the way, you talk a lot of ****** for someone who hyped your dog ****** ass team up all year just to lose to us again. Over and over. You’d think maybe you’d learn by now. See ya in January when we wipe yo ass off the court again. The real rivalry here is Griz vs EWU. MSU is just a free win. Sorry chief

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:18 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:03 am
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Lost by 1 point. SUU shot 40 free throws. We shot 16. By the way, you talk a lot of ****** for someone who hyped your dog ****** ass team up all year just to lose to us again. Over and over. You’d think maybe you’d learn by now. See ya in January when we wipe yo ass off the court again. The real rivalry here is Griz vs EWU. MSU is just a free win. Sorry chief
“They shot more free throws so clearly the refs were against us.....”

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:30 am

RobertCats wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:18 am
Griz__00 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Wasn’t one or two more chief. It was 24. And we were the more aggressive team going to the rim with the exception of Knight for SUU. Last year, we shot like 5 or 10 more FTs than you did and y’all claimed you got homered. Hypocrisy

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:45 am

Griz__00 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:30 am
RobertCats wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:18 am
Griz__00 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Griz__00 wrote:
Wasn’t one or two more chief. It was 24. And we were the more aggressive team going to the rim with the exception of Knight for SUU. Last year, we shot like 5 or 10 more FTs than you did and y’all claimed you got homered. Hypocrisy
Want some cheese with that wine Montana College griz?

autocat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by autocat » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:23 am

How did the future #1 draft pick Whitney do

He could be transferring or leaving for the draft at the end of the year right?

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:03 am

autocat wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:23 am
How did the future #1 draft pick Whitney do

He could be transferring or leaving for the draft at the end of the year right?
Had 2 clutch drives. DeCuire had some weird rotations again. Don’t really know what he’s doing.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Good hell, the whining and excuse-making is in full football season form for this joker. Losing to USC is excusable, although you hardly competed and they aren’t the Final Four team you’re trying to make them out to be. Losing to pathetic SUU is another, if you are as completely dominant and full of first round NBA-ers as you make it sound. No one is claiming the Cats are any of those things, although I think most are optimistic about this team and program. The griz will be fine and good, but for the love of god, put down the crazy Kool-Aid for a minute.

GO CATS GO!!!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:10 am

BozoneCat wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:23 pm
Good hell, the whining and excuse-making is in full football season form for this joker. Losing to USC is excusable, although you hardly competed and they aren’t the Final Four team you’re trying to make them out to be. Losing to pathetic SUU is another, if you are as completely dominant and full of first round NBA-ers as you make it sound. No one is claiming the Cats are any of those things, although I think most are optimistic about this team and program. The griz will be fine and good, but for the love of god, put down the crazy Kool-Aid for a minute.
USC isn’t final 4 material, but they went to the wire with top 25 UCONN and blew out BYU. SUU loss is inexcusable, and will be fixed. It’s the 2nd game playing together for a team with 9 newcomers. Didn’t expect it to be pretty at the start.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:10 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:23 pm
USC isn’t final 4 material, but they went to the wire with top 25 UCONN and blew out BYU. SUU loss is inexcusable, and will be fixed. It’s the 2nd game playing together for a team with 9 newcomers. Didn’t expect it to be pretty at the start.
That's totally fair. USC isn't a traditionally good basketball program, but it is USC, and they SHOULD be able to attract talented kids to play there. If the motivation is right (i.e., playing a top 25 team), they should be able to hang. Getting blown out by them was a bad loss for UM. For a program as well-established as UM, as far as basketball has been lately, I have a hard time seeing how they should lose to SUU, I don't care how many new guys they have. I'm sure SUU has some new players as well. We'll see if they get it fixed, they get a chance right away. But didn't SUU beat them last year too?
For the record, I'd say the same thing about the Bobcat program in about 1-2 years from now.

GO CATS GO!!!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Wow. What a ****** joke. Have an 11 point lead, blow that in under 2 minutes. Get another 8 points lead. Blow that one too. Get a 5 point lead under 2 minutes left. Hit a game tying 3 from the same player. And then the refs call a foul on a putback from 18 feet away. Shouldn’t be in the position too let BSC refs lose games for us. But we are, because we have long offensive droughts caused by DeCuires stagnant ass offense. I don’t give a ****** we had 5 players out who all contribute, no excuse for this. DeCuire, I’m looking at you.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:36 pm

Grizaddict should shut his pie hole for awhile. Another loss today to Southern Utah who is picked to finish 6 and 7 in the respective coaches and media Big Sky polls. Future pro Whitney had a dominating 6 points, all on free throws with 34 minutes. All world Parker had a record setting 6 assists with an eye popping 4 TURNOVERS!

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:36 pm
Grizaddict should shut his pie hole for awhile. Another loss today to Southern Utah who is picked to finish 6 and 7 in the respective coaches and media Big Sky polls. Future pro Whitney had a dominating 6 points, all on free throws with 34 minutes. All world Parker had a record setting 6 assists with an eye popping 4 TURNOVERS!
Yeah just don’t mention how many points he had with those 6 assists. 2 of those turnovers were because Mack Anderson can’t catch the damn ball.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:36 pm

We’ll see how the ****** talk goes when conference tourney time comes around 😉😉

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 pm

The bad news: the griz are 0-2 in conference play for the first time since the 07 and O-3 since a long time ago but the good news is they don't play them again.

Question: looking at both schedules it looks like all games will be back to back. What was the reasoning for setting up the schedules that way?

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Bobcat4Ever

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:02 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 pm
The bad news: the griz are 0-2 in conference play for the first time since the 07 and O-3 since a long time ago but the good news is they don't play them again.

Question: looking at both schedules it looks like all games will be back to back. What was the reasoning for setting up the schedules that way?
I assume to minimize covid exposure while traveling and to save $$. Half as many planes, trains, and automobiles and hotels. Many less legs to travel.

Does anyone else remember when this was the norm, except the games were back-to-back on Friday and Saturday nights. I don’t remember which conference we were in then, but I think a lot of the games were that way. I do believe my dad took me to watch Elgin Baylor play on back-to-back nights when Seattle came to town.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:02 pm
RickRund wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 pm

I assume to minimize covid exposure while traveling and to save $$. Half as many planes, trains, and automobiles and hotels. Many less legs to travel.

Does anyone else remember when this was the norm, except the games were back-to-back on Friday and Saturday nights. I don’t remember which conference we were in then, but I think a lot of the games were that way. I do believe my dad took me to watch Elgin Baylor play on back-to-back nights when Seattle came to town.
Never really thought about it but if a team played 10 conference opponents then instead of traveling 19 times you would only travel 9 times... Since I am guessing the team only plays the single game on rival weekend.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.