smack - depth chart numbers

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:03 pm

So that makes a total of 26 non-transfer upperclassmen, 14 freshmen/redshirt freshmen, and 11 transfers listed on the current depth charts.

Or, put another way, the depth chart has 51 proud Bobcat student-athletes. Learning numbers by counting proud MSU Bobcat student-athletes is fun! The Count from Sesame Street is probably going to steal this bit one of these days. Keep us posted, bb.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:21 pm

That's very good percentage work, bb. You get a gold star today.

Of course, when you switched to the logic stuff, you competely lost me. If you are suggesting that the % would be lower if no MSU player (including walk-ons, etc.) ever left the program, and assuming those that left were of a higher talent level than those still with the program (not true in nearly all circumstances), then the % would, in fact, be lower. In other words, it's not exactly whoop and holler material you are working with.

I know you keep trying to talk yourself into thinking that the Cats stink this year, and if it makes you happy, then go with it. I'm just amused that you spend so much time doing so. It must have something to do with the scoreboard-related frustrations that are haunting you. Many Bobcat fans used to do the same thing when we were the second best program in the state, so we understand where you are coming from. Hope for Cat injuries, hope for bad news coming out of Bozeman, hope for anything, anything at all that will give you hope that this will finally be the year that your favorite football team can win a game against MSU.

Most people aren't so obvious in their desperation, but if it works for you and gives you what you need to be happy, I'm just glad that we are here to provide it for you. When the day finally comes that the Griz beat the Cats, I hope that it does wonders for you. I really do.
Last edited by SonomaCat on Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:01 pm

That was cute. Using the "I know you are but what I am I?" Jedi mind trick on me. :wink:

Anyway, more power to ya. Be happy, bb. Life's too short to waste on trying to find enemies based on the color of their favorite football team's jersey. If I actually hated anyone or anything based on that, I would have capped myself a long time ago. :)
Last edited by SonomaCat on Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:43 am

I think you two have crushes on each other. Remember back around 4th grade when you would tease the girl out at recess? You fought all the time only to find out later that this was early childhood flirtation. Then, 12 years later, you're putting a ring on her finger.

Come on BAC and BearBAC, just admit it so we can all move on.

"With this ring...."
Last edited by Cat-theotherwhitemeat on Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:52 am

Yeah, I guess you're right, CTOWM. I always did think that bb was kinda purdy. Whadaya say, bb, will ya be my guy?

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:55 am

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:I think you two have crushes on each other. Remember back around 4th grade when you would tease the girl out at recess? You fought all the time only to find out later that this was early childhood flirtation. Then, 12 years later, you're putting a ring on your finger.

Come BAC and BearBAC, just admit it so we can all move on.

"With this ring...."
Heh Heh... Good one whitemeat! :D :D :D

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:10 am

That would be one Hairy wedding. :D

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:22 am

Bay Area Cat wrote:Yeah, I guess you're right, CTOWM. I always did think that bb was kinda purdy. Whadaya say, bb, will ya be my guy?
See, now that's the spirit! Plus, now it's getting interesting. People will be checking in on this thread every 10 minutes to see if BearBAC accepts. It's Reality Internet and you saw it here first.

Will BearBAC accept?....see it all tonight on Must See Bobcat Nation.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:26 am

bearBAC wrote:Is he big?
Stop it bearBAC, you're killin' me!!

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:43 am

bearBAC wrote:
Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
bearBAC wrote:Is he big?
Stop it bearBAC, you're killin' me!!
Ya well I'm the One thats scared now, Bac's buddy may be about ready to wup up on me! and I'll be the one to scream ..you're killin' me!!
Oh stop it, you silly goose. You know I don't have any other man clutterin' up my life right now. It's all you, shug. I should have known when you brilliantly chose your homoerotic handle that incorporated my handle within it that you were diggin' the BAC money maker, but I was too blind to see it. Now make everyone happy and say the word you want to say... YES! Don't tease me any longer, you big lug.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:54 am

If I could, I'd throw in a few commercial's and make everyone wait to see what's going to happen next.

Rachel and Ross got together....will BAC and bearBAC take the next step? Can Cats and Dogs.....err Grizzly Bears live together?