split from non returners

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat Pride
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat Pride » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:02 pm

BAC - to a guy like Bear Ax, you might need to expain to him what big words like hypocrisy and ironic mean.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:49 pm

hey bearBAC. Since you are such a staunch supporter of griz football, I am assuming that you are a UM grad. I am curious what year you graduated from the U, and what your degree is in.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:55 pm

Wanna be, that's an old, and tired one. The cats sure could use some non Alumni Bozeman people showing up and supporting them. Or you could stand at the gate in Bozeman and turn away all the hard working life time Bozeman people that show up to the game, with season tickets, and tell them to get lost if they don't have a Bozo degree. :oops:

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:14 pm

Wanna be, that's an old, and tired one. The cats sure could use some non Alumni Bozeman people showing up and supporting them. Or you could stand at the gate in Bozeman and turn away all the hard working life time Bozeman people that show up to the game, with season tickets, and tell them to get lost if they don't have a Bozo degree.
That's not where I was going with it at all, I was just wondering which school should be taking credit/blamed for bearbac's education...or lack thereof. I've asked him a few time, but he keeps ducking the question. Is he ashamed of his education? or maybe he doesn't have one.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:19 pm

Ok WB as long it's smack I'm ok with it :D

I just don't like the argument, "Since you didn't go to Msla (Bozo) you can't be a real fan."

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:28 pm

Okay, when it hits the point of "You sound like" then a nonsensical political reference, we know there is no hope of salvaging the thread....
Last edited by SonomaCat on Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.