participation medal

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

5yearfreshman
BobcatNation Redshirt

participation medal

Post by 5yearfreshman » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:59 pm

I live here in Missoula and would like to give all my Dark Pink friends a participation medal for being a small part of the playoffs … any ideas? I will be short of time, because I will be make travel plans to Fargo... so I could really use some help.
This should probably be posted in the smack talk… but it is the season and I do have to put up with this crap all year ...
Go Cats
Last edited by 5yearfreshman on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: participation metals

Post by AFCAT » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:04 am

5yearfreshman wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:59 pm
I live here in Missoula and would like to give all my Dark Pink friends a participation metal for being a small part of the playoffs … any ideas? I will be short of time, because I will be make travel plans to Fargo... so I could really use some help.
This should probably be posted in the smack talk… but it is the season and I do have to put up with this crap all year ...
Go Cats
Medal not metal.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:07 am

AFCAT wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:04 am
5yearfreshman wrote:
I live here in Missoula and would like to give all my Dark Pink friends a participation metal for being a small part of the playoffs … any ideas? I will be short of time, because I will be make travel plans to Fargo... so I could really use some help.
Go Cats
Start by calling it a medal.
:lol:

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:27 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:04 am
5yearfreshman wrote:
Go Cats
Medal not metal.
What if the medals are made out of metal?

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

tagleason
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: participation medal

Post by tagleason » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:33 am

He might have a point. Did you buy them in the Metals Building?

AKCat1

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: participation medal

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:35 am

The team hands out tackle participation rewards any time a line backer or safety is on the field and the other team’s runner falls down. Something along this line — meaning really cheap. 🙂