A new beginning....

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

A new beginning....

Post by Grizaddict » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:50 am

After getting a bit of a talking to, I’m on the verge of a new beginning :D But first, a word from your local sponsor:

Long story short, Pussaholic sent me a couple of pretty nasty PMs and when I responded in kind, he must have felt threatened or had his feelers hurt as he forwarded my PM to the Moderators (yes true story) and played victim. If you ever get PMs from Pussaholic be very careful how you reply as he may run to Momma. My “I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire” certainly didn’t sit well.

Thankfully, the Mods were willing to listen to both sides and told us both to tone it down and ignore each other. So I officially have him on ignore and will not respond to anything he says moving forward. I can’t speak for him, but I hope he takes the same approach.

I sincerely wanted to come to this site to talk football and no other nonsense. That’s what I did when I started here. I apologize as I got away from that and played into the antics of many who wanted to get me going and took shots. It’s my own fault and I take full blame and responsibility for it. I will get back to football only discussions moving forward. It’s why I wanted to put this info in the “smack talk” forum where it belongs. Sorry many of you had to deal with all the back and forth. It’s officially done as she is now dead to me.

A new and improved Grizaddict starts now.....I promise.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: A new beginning....

Post by Cataholic » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Wow. Seriously... I am happy to share all of my exchanges with Grizaddict. I was asked to take the dispute to a PM, which I did. Here is my initial PM to him titled "Knock it off". The PM was in response to a couple of his posts toward me and others on this board.

"You might be one of the dimmest Griz fans of all time. You are regularly chastised by others as a dim-wit (latest being Vim and Celtic Cat) yet somehow you think everyone appreciates your banter. You regularly challenge people but somehow are offended when they disagree with you. All while being a Griz fan on a Bobcat board.

I do not have a username at egriz and cannot fathom why anybody would want to post at a rivals website. Why do you do this? Are you proud that you do this? Do your friends know that you do this? Is it something that you share in conversations with others when talking Cat or Griz football? If not, maybe you should re-examine why you do this?"

I wasn't being nice, but I was being truthful. The guy then follows up with a series of expletive laced responses. Nut job...

I did report him, but here is the message he sent me that I reported: "And you’re a ****** I actually have a pretty good feeling for who you are. I talked to a few buddies in the know. I’ll make sure I introduce myself at one of the cats games if I run into you it will be funny to see the look on your face."

Now I am a crazy Cat fan, and I am not sure about the rest of you, but in today's society, this guy could be an axe murderer for all I know. I certainly don't need to have a confrontation with a crazy Griz fan who has shown little common sense in the past. All over a message board post??? I don't need that....

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:50 am
After getting a bit of a talking to, I’m on the verge of a new beginning :D But first, a word from your local sponsor:

Long story short, Pussaholic sent me a couple of pretty nasty PMs and when I responded in kind, he must have felt threatened or had his feelers hurt as he forwarded my PM to the Moderators (yes true story) and played victim. If you ever get PMs from Pussaholic be very careful how you reply as he may run to Momma. My “I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire” certainly didn’t sit well.

Thankfully, the Mods were willing to listen to both sides and told us both to tone it down and ignore each other. So I officially have him on ignore and will not respond to anything he says moving forward. I can’t speak for him, but I hope he takes the same approach.

I sincerely wanted to come to this site to talk football and no other nonsense. That’s what I did when I started here. I apologize as I got away from that and played into the antics of many who wanted to get me going and took shots. It’s my own fault and I take full blame and responsibility for it. I will get back to football only discussions moving forward. It’s why I wanted to put this info in the “smack talk” forum where it belongs. Sorry many of you had to deal with all the back and forth. It’s officially done as she is now dead to me.

So, I don't get to call you Fredo? I really like that since Cuomo took offense to it.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:50 pm

allcat wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm
Grizaddict wrote:

So, I don't get to call you Fredo? I really like that since Cuomo took offense to it.
You can call me whatever you want. It’s all good. I seriously just want to get back to talking football and not get wrapped up in the other stuff. On another note I thought it was hilarious that cuomo got so triggered by that.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:50 pm
allcat wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm
Grizaddict wrote:

You can call me whatever you want. It’s all good. I seriously just want to get back to talking football and not get wrapped up in the other stuff. On another note I thought it was hilarious that cuomo got so triggered by that.
This sure didn't last long for you, did it?