Missoula Cat fight

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

football fan 0120
BobcatNation Redshirt

Missoula Cat fight

Post by football fan 0120 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:55 am

Anyone witness the drunk loud mouth Bobcat fan from Kalispell get his butt kicked Saturday in Missoula? He goes home and claims to his boss (He's a school principal) he slipped on Ice and thus the beat to crap face. You would think at his age he would not still think he is as tough as he thinks. At least a griz fan won one during the day.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Missoula Cat fight

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:07 am

That's too bad. What was the Brawl weekend fight total? We won the game and the food drive, so I'll assume we also won the total number of fights won on Sat. night.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:07 am

Troll alert!

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

84CatGrad
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by 84CatGrad » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:00 am

Sadly neither side has a monopoly on idiots. Would love a thread dedicated to good sportsmanship observed at the game rather than boorish behavior.

asstastic
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by asstastic » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:17 am

football fan 0120 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:55 am
Anyone witness the drunk loud mouth Bobcat fan from Kalispell get his butt kicked Saturday in Missoula? He goes home and claims to his boss (He's a school principal) he slipped on Ice and thus the beat to crap face. You would think at his age he would not still think he is as tough as he thinks. At least a griz fan won one during the day.
Why is this on here? You have a personal agenda? This is a football forum.

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:03 pm

84CatGrad wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:00 am
Sadly neither side has a monopoly on idiots. Would love a thread dedicated to good sportsmanship observed at the game rather than boorish behavior.
No kidding, did you see the picture that @FMFP_PHOTO got of Sneed and Konkol shaking hands? I wish there was more of that, basically two guys who absolutely balled that day shaking hands and saying “respect” with a little nod. Great great picture.

FMFP_PHOTO
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:53 pm

I would like to add a comment to the photo mentioned, It was Konkol who approached Sneed to congratulate him for his performance. Sneed was a great sport by reciprocating the salute.

It is great to see the sportsmanship from two players that left it all on the field. That's what sports is all about...

Cheers, Felix