Bye AG1

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bye AG1

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:17 pm

Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:Big tough guy alpha, defending hauck, who he reportedly hates, against a woman with (gasp) a petition! Good job man, you showed the internet how tough you are. She's protesting the hiring of a public employee by a public institution, you dummy. That's protected by the only amendment above the one alpha purports to love so much. Doxxing isn't. Don't care if you agree with her or not, alpha is the jerk, and perhaps criminal, here. Maybe he'll go away from our fair site for awhile.
How exactly was she doxxed when her name was on the petition that was posted online? Weren’t there also mentions of her Twitter feed?
Home address posted online, according to Missoulian, with a statement she needed to "go down hard." I didn't see the post personally, but that's what's been reported.
Yeah, I read all that. You said doxxing is illegal but she wasn’t doxxed since her identity was out in the open before AG1 got involved.
Right. Posting her home address, by itself, prolly not illegal (strangely). If there were threats made in addition, as she alleges in the article, that may be different. Sounds like maybe no crime took place here though, so I'll retract that part of my statement. Still, publishing someone's home address online and saying that person should "go down hard" seems shady on its best day, doesn't it? Over a football coach that alpha doesn't even like?
If people can get away with threatening a US president, then she’s not off limits. Plus, she’s essentially accusing Hauck of rape. That’s the kind of accusation that ruins people’s lives because even if there’s no evidence the accusation does all the damage.

A college student recently committed suicide based on an accusation of rape that he believed ruined his entire future even though his accuser was protected and offered not a stitch of evidence against him.

UVA fraternity, another completely made up rape story. Duke lacrosse. You get the idea.

She knows what she’s doing and she’s trying to portray herself as the victim in all this.
I agree her actions were disgusting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:Big tough guy alpha, defending hauck, who he reportedly hates, against a woman with (gasp) a petition! Good job man, you showed the internet how tough you are. She's protesting the hiring of a public employee by a public institution, you dummy. That's protected by the only amendment above the one alpha purports to love so much. Doxxing isn't. Don't care if you agree with her or not, alpha is the jerk, and perhaps criminal, here. Maybe he'll go away from our fair site for awhile.
How exactly was she doxxed when her name was on the petition that was posted online? Weren’t there also mentions of her Twitter feed?
Home address posted online, according to Missoulian, with a statement she needed to "go down hard." I didn't see the post personally, but that's what's been reported.
Yeah, I read all that. You said doxxing is illegal but she wasn’t doxxed since her identity was out in the open before AG1 got involved.
Right. Posting her home address, by itself, prolly not illegal (strangely). If there were threats made in addition, as she alleges in the article, that may be different. Sounds like maybe no crime took place here though, so I'll retract that part of my statement. Still, publishing someone's home address online and saying that person should "go down hard" seems shady on its best day, doesn't it? Over a football coach that alpha doesn't even like?
If people can get away with threatening a US president, then she’s not off limits. Plus, she’s essentially accusing Hauck of rape. That’s the kind of accusation that ruins people’s lives because even if there’s no evidence the accusation does all the damage.

A college student recently committed suicide based on an accusation of rape that he believed ruined his entire future even though his accuser was protected and offered not a stitch of evidence against him.

UVA fraternity, another completely made up rape story. Duke lacrosse. You get the idea.

She knows what she’s doing and she’s trying to portray herself as the victim in all this.
I disagree, she's accusing him of creating a rape tolerant, partner assault tolerant environment. Still a serious charge, but she did not accuse Bobby hauck of rape. Plus, they did have a university wide problem with sexual assault, and kids he recruited were at least a small part of the problem. She didn't totally pull it out of thin air. I'm sure she's stirring stuff up, but again, she has some basis for her argument, no matter if one agrees with it, or her tactics, or not.
Last edited by GoldstoneCat on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by vike_king » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:23 pm

That is sort of sad.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:43 pm

vike_king wrote:That is sort of sad.
Sort of?

It's really sad that she would try to ruin a man's career, name and family, she should lose her job.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:44 pm

I'll quit this one for the night, thinking that the whole sordid affair is a fitting beginning to the second Bobby hauck era. Can't think of a better reason to make a donation to msu athletics than him being hired over there.

spring creek cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by spring creek cat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Wow! What dumpster fire this hire has been and it is not truly official!! It makes me appreciate being a MSU fan even more! I really appreciate how MSU handled our coaching change and the hire they made!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by vike_king » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:05 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Sort of?

It's really sad that she would try to ruin a man's career, name and family, she should lose her job.

No, you.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:14 am

Alpha....... dude, ya might want to just take a little break from the internet, for a couple days, or years....

Good lord! You have some serious issues. Seek help.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:31 am

mslacatfan wrote:Alpha....... dude, ya might want to just take a little break from the internet, for a couple days, or years....

Nope I will never ever quit.

The only issue I have is when people like her attack and defame people using social media and intimidation tactics. She is wrong here not me. If you guys had any idea what the last several weeks have been like with this idiot you would be singing a different tune.

Tonight they commited a felony and I am typing this from the sherrifs office. This is going to go where they don't want it to go.

www.maroonblood.com

Triple C
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Triple C » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:17 am

Always knew Alpha was a piece of.... this just confirms it. Alpha claiming it's OK to harass her because people harass the POTUS. Funny, considering he joked about Obama all the time and once wished death on Jimmy Carter on this very forum. Be careful or someone might just end up doxxing you.

Stitt: "Griz got 5 best in state. Small Montana class, but quality" Translation? "We didn't want all of the ones we offered"

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:11 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:Alpha....... dude, ya might want to just take a little break from the internet, for a couple days, or years....

The only issue I have is when people like her attack and defame people using social media and intimidation tactics. She is wrong here not me. If you guys had any idea what the last several weeks have been like with this idiot you would be singing a different tune.

Tonight they commited a felony and I am typing this from the sherrifs office. This is going to go where they don't want it to go.

Ooo from the sheriff’s office. What a tough guy Alpha is. :roll: “She is wrong here not me.” Spoken like a spoiled
child. You can make it clear that you disagree with her and her methods without taking it to the lengths you did. You are just as guilty due to your own actions.

You acted, as you usually do, like a huge POS. Glad to have you on the maroon side of things where you belong.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:24 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:I have no problem with what alpha has said, it’s a free country he should be able to say what he wants, even if it isn’t what most would say.It might be mean to some, but this girl is doing the same thing with less direct or derogatory words. She knows what she is doing and so does alpha, they are both doing the same thing. It’s just a shame alpha will get crucified because he was direct and to the point towards the girl, while this girl will get a pass by playing the victim. She has made some pretty hoorible statements about Hauck that have no truth and could be perceived as defamation, but she won’t get punished for it at all, it’s a joke one gets scolded the other gets pitty.

Honestly though, UM has handled this circus so bad it’s comical and I’m loving it. Egriz is a dumpster fire and the athletic department seems lost. Who is running the program anyways, Denny? So on this holiday season I will drink to that. Keep it up egriz and um, you all look like idiots and this popcorn and beer is good.
one of the best posts I have read on this subject

+1

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:25 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Sort of?

Thats how the left works though, stand your ground

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:31 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:

You do realize that you did the exact same thing to her?

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:48 am

cats2506 wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:I have no problem with what alpha has said, it’s a free country he should be able to say what he wants, even if it isn’t what most would say.It might be mean to some, but this girl is doing the same thing with less direct or derogatory words. She knows what she is doing and so does alpha, they are both doing the same thing. It’s just a shame alpha will get crucified because he was direct and to the point towards the girl, while this girl will get a pass by playing the victim. She has made some pretty hoorible statements about Hauck that have no truth and could be perceived as defamation, but she won’t get punished for it at all, it’s a joke one gets scolded the other gets pitty.

Honestly though, UM has handled this circus so bad it’s comical and I’m loving it. Egriz is a dumpster fire and the athletic department seems lost. Who is running the program anyways, Denny? So on this holiday season I will drink to that. Keep it up egriz and um, you all look like idiots and this popcorn and beer is good.

+1
Its not what he said that got him in trouble, its posting someone's address and then inciting mob violence against her. Its a dumb and weak thing to do. Only feeble people like Trump and Alpha roll like that.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:01 am

I'm glad I'm a Bobcat fan. I guess get ready for more of this stuff coming in the future. You would think UM would try and distance themselves from the past (learn their lesson), but now it looks like it is just back to normal and he hasn't even stepped on the field again. Everyone stock up on the popcorn for the next few years.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:30 am

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
cats2506 wrote:

+1
Its not what he said that got him in trouble, its posting someone's address and then inciting mob violence against her. Its a dumb and weak thing to do. Only feeble people like Trump and Alpha roll like that.
With all due respect to 2506, that is the best post I've read on this subject. It's even worse than dumb and weak though...it's cowardly and pathetic, I honestly can't believe that some people on this board still defend him.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:47 am

Cataholic wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:

You do realize that you did the exact same thing to her?
Well that was the point in the first place. She is breaking laws, I am getting close. I have done NOTHING that she hasnt done zero. This is what they do and now she is dealing with it like the other people she has attacked like this had to do. BTW you and others are pathetic white knights, up your game

www.maroonblood.com

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:57 am

MODS... at what point is it possible to ban this guy from the site?..... I’m guessing 99% of the posters here would be thrilled to see that happen (I bet egriz feels the same way for that matter)

Look what he has turned Egriz into, with the missoulian article.... How would u feel to get that same type of press on bobcat nation.... just some food for thought.

This nut job belongs in warm springs

FTG- GO CATS GO!

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 am

Cat_gld wrote:One normally wouldn't expect a 47 year old man to act like such an all-knowing pompous ass, but we live in strange times. There's no discernible evidence that he holds a degree from dUMb. Someone seemingly so tough and invincible street fighter can't seem to ward off an assault from a young woman armed only with a petition. I wonder if he even realizes what his verbal assaults have bought him. Carry on bandwagongriz1. :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
In all fairness; what type of man gets two disorderly conducts in their 40s? Obviously he has issues that stem past using social media to attack a person.