1PM Tuesday

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

1PM Tuesday

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:21 pm

You will find out who the next HC at UM is and I can't stress this enough, but PapaG is, was and always will be wrong.

Yours and my worst nightmare is back

Here kitty kitty

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: 1PM Tuesday

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:48 pm

The Big Human beat him twice. If Kramer stays any longer, he has even more wins against Hauck. He is beatable. He will only last 2 years this time. He won’t make the playoffs and he won’t beat the Cats. Unfortunately, Haslam goes with him. Your enrollment continues to drop and the fans get tired of gofundme accounts to get the football team, band and cheerleaders to Bozeman for the big game. Have fun with all that.

Punters are people too!!

catgrad05
Member # Retired

Post by catgrad05 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:You will find out who the next HC at UM is and I can't stress this enough, but PapaG is, was and always will be wrong.

Here kitty kitty

Sorry to break the news but I have never run into a cat fan that feared a Bobby lead team. A cat fan that hated his arrogance? Yep! But from a coaching standpoint? Never. If your fan base decides to embrace a self centered arrogant want to be big time coach that got his ego crushed, more power to you. Cat fans will always be proud of the institution and not a daddy war bucks bought stadium. Best of luck alpha, you can still support the team with more championships and not the psycho side before it’s too late.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:You will find out who the next HC at UM is and I can't stress this enough, but PapaG is, was and always will be wrong.

Here kitty kitty

alpha sounds like a little kid that goes around telling his classmates how "his dad can beat your dad up".

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:05 am

The title of this thread should be "At 1pm Tuesday, um Will Announce Jeff Choate's New Bitch."

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:34 am

I think Hauck is a dream come true for MSU. He only had real success vs Ash/Desin/Kempt teams. He’s going to be a distraction. The second a player has a problem the media will go nuts.

Keep in mind Hauck followed a coach that had been in the National Championship game two of the previous three years and won the league three straight years. Now he’s following a coach that barely made just one playoff in three years and finished 3rd, 8th and 7th in the league.

It took Hauck four years to produce a winning team (7-6) at UNLV and he promptly tanked the following year.
Last edited by iaafan on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:34 am

Jeff "Halftime" Choate?

9-13 as a coach Less than half the time he wins games but hey 5-6 is your playoffs, NC and Superbowl all rolled into one.

I wish I could understand that but alas I cant. :coffee:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:36 am

This article from last night does not sound like they are ready to announce a hire today:

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky- ... 6bc13.html

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:38 am

Yeah but the Missoulian and Skyline are so ****** far behind they should quit and take up needlepoint.

I will live and die by my source, you can hardly get closer to the action....................

www.maroonblood.com

robgriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by robgriz » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:58 am

Cataholic wrote:This article from last night does not sound like they are ready to announce a hire today:

Truthfully, I’m not sure they aren’t getting their “scoops” off of eGriz because it seems like it’s posted there long before it hits any of the news agencies.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:08 am

robgriz wrote:
Cataholic wrote:This article from last night does not sound like they are ready to announce a hire today:

Truthfully, I’m not sure they aren’t getting their “scoops” off of eGriz because it seems like it’s posted there long before it hits any of the news agencies.
Maybe the Missoulian ought to put Fritz back on the Griz beat. He seemed to get along with Hauck just fine.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:11 am

Fritz would never work for them again! LOL

Maybe reporters should up their game, quit being entitled assholes and just report instead of go on witch hunts? I bet if they were fair and professional they would get treated better. Lets face it most of the human garbage working for the Missoulian cant even spell and put a sentence together properly.

www.maroonblood.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 am

The Butcher wrote:

Here kitty kitty

alpha sounds like a little kid that goes around telling his classmates how "his dad can beat your dad up".
Does he

www.maroonblood.com

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:19 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Fritz would never work for them again! LOL

Maybe reporters should up their game, quit being entitled assholes and just report instead of go on witch hunts? I bet if they were fair and professional they would get treated better. Lets face it most of the human garbage working for the Missoulian cant even spell and put a sentence together properly.
Can't put the band back together without Fritz.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:28 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Jeff "Halftime" Choate?

9-13 as a coach Less than half the time he wins games but hey 5-6 is your playoffs, NC and Superbowl all rolled into one.

An intelligent football mind is required to see what Choate is building at MSU. It's obvious you've never played the game.

:coffee:

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 am

91catAlum wrote:

An intelligent football mind is required to see what Choate is building at MSU. It's obvious you've never played the game.

He has already done all he can there, I dont expect you to understand this but with Hauck coming back I can see an easy 4-8 season for you guys next year. Good coaches turn ****** around in the second year and there is that pesky 5-6 again. If you didnt have Murray Choate would already be gone. Hes the only player on the cats that is elite.

www.maroonblood.com

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 am

I can see the allure, but when has a coach ever returned to a team and had any semblance of the same success?

The game is different, kids are different, the conference is different.

Plus if they do hire Hauck, they are going to have ridiculous expectations, and like others have said Hauck isn't getting the keys to the Cadillac this time, or at least not a running one.

One thing Bobby can do, however, is reinvigorate that fanbase, at least for an offseason and the rest will depend on his W/L record. But he'd start with UNI at home (likely an L), Drake at home (W), and then Western Illinois on the road (likely an L), and then Sac State at home which is no easy task anymore. There is a very decent chance he'd start 1-3. How would fans feel then?
Last edited by CelticCat on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:35 am

I think if we go 5-6 we would tear down the stadium!

www.maroonblood.com

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:36 am

[quote="AlphaGriz1"]Jeff "Halftime" Choate?

I wish I could understand that but alas I cant. :coffee:[/quote]

Well we haven’t exactly set the bar high for our coaches in their first two seasons.

Kramer was 5-18
Ash 13-10
Hysell 11-11
Solomonson 5-17

We have a young team that was 3 points against two playoff teams from making the playoffs, so there’s reason for optimism. We also have beat UM back to back for the first time since 2002-03 and have run at will against UM the past two seasons.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:45 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
91catAlum wrote:

He has already done all he can there, I dont expect you to understand this but with Hauck coming back I can see an easy 4-8 season for you guys next year. Good coaches turn ****** around in the second year and there is that pesky 5-6 again. If you didnt have Murray Choate would already be gone. Hes the only player on the cats that is elite.
Says the guy who predicted Cooper Kupp would not make an NFL roster. :lol: