1PM Tuesday

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: 1PM Tuesday

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:56 pm

5 mins to 1 are you guys excited?

I know I am not

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:01 pm

It's 1:01

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:02 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Its the Big Sky conference all Hauck has to do is beat Idaho, SUU and we are virtually guaranteed a Big Sky Championship next year.

UNI will ****** the bed like they do every year in Missoula and the only tough road games are Western Illinois, SUU and Idaho. The rest are cupcakes, hell Stitt could go 8-3 with next years schedule and us not playing Eastern.
You won't beat the Cats for at least 2 more years.

Oh, anybody got the time?

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:04 pm

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Ok, the only logical conclusion is that my friend in the AD who told me 1pm found out I posted that info in a few places and he is trying to make me look bad by pushing it back.

#StittHappens

www.maroonblood.com

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:07 pm

what is wrong with you...................... #-o

FTG- GO CATS GO!

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Ok, the only logical conclusion is that my friend in the AD who told me 1pm found out I posted that info in a few places and he is trying to make me look bad by pushing it back.

#StittHappens
What time did he push it back to? :wink:

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Cledus wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:Ok, the only logical conclusion is that my friend in the AD who told me 1pm found out I posted that info in a few places and he is trying to make me look bad by pushing it back.

#StittHappens
What time did he push it back to? :wink:
Should I make another thread?

www.maroonblood.com

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:10 pm

1-2-3 o’clock,
4 o’clock crock.
We’re gonna flock,
Around the crock
Tonight.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Maybe they are looking into if they will have enough jail space available for future Hauck recruits.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:31 pm

#StittHappens
Another "logical conclusion" is that you're full of sh*t and just having fun, and there is no harm in that at all. There are no factual leaks coming from the Griz AD office.

I can't wait for AG1's next big scoop, as reported first on moronblood.com. Sorry, maroonblood.com! Click it. It needs the hits. That said, it has to be better than egriz, so I hope it takes off for AG1. Format is nice, too.

http://maroonblood.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:33 pm

AFCAT wrote:Maybe they are looking into if they will have enough jail space available for future Hauck recruits.
Paul Ryan can't wait for Bobby to come back. Those mandatory "pro bono" cases don't find themselves!

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:53 pm

PapaG wrote:

#StittHappens
Another "logical conclusion" is that you're full of sh*t and just having fun, and there is no harm in that at all. There are no factual leaks coming from the Griz AD office.

I can't wait for AG1's next big scoop, as reported first on moronblood.com. Sorry, maroonblood.com! Click it. It needs the hits. That said, it has to be better than egriz, so I hope it takes off for AG1. Format is nice, too.

I am not just having fun, I was told 1pm by somebody that is rarely wrong. Now I know why and I will tell you later but we need a new AD ASAP.

Also I jut bought the maroonblood.com website from the guy in Billings and have invested in vbulletin software to redo the entire thing. I really dont want people to use it, especially not the idiot asshats at eGriz. I dont need the hits so dont go there. New look site should be up before NewYears........but really dont use it.

www.maroonblood.com

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:56 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
PapaG wrote:

#StittHappens

I am not just having fun, I was told 1pm by somebody that is rarely wrong. Now I know why and I will tell you later but we need a new AD ASAP.

Also I jut bought the maroonblood.com website from the guy in Billings and have invested in vbulletin software to redo the entire thing. I really dont want people to use it, especially not the idiot asshats at eGriz. I dont need the hits so dont go there. New look site should be up before NewYears........but really dont use it.
It would seem some people like being puppets on your strings. I promise to do you favor and not visit your bloody thing. I mean seriously blood going everywhere.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:00 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:I like Choate.

I think he's better than Ash. I like his style of developing, coaching and recruiting. I don't think most people realize how low the talent cupboard was when he got here.

With that said, he's got to start winning more, and getting better players in. We were close this year, but now we need to make another leap. I want to see us finish against good teams, and we did a better job of that against NAU and UM (arguably just an average team). I want to see us blow bad teams out. It's gonna be year 3, we should be able to see positive results in year 3, although I think he needs a solid 4 years for us to be truly good.
I'll respond this way: I'll grant you that Choate looks like the real deal in some ways. Recruiting, and use of social media to aid in it, looks to be really solid. The kids play hard for him all the time, and appear to often be the more motivated team. His in-game coaching is not very good at times yet, but as a first-time college head coach, a person can expect and accept some growing pains there. So I agree, the future looks bright. I'll also concede that by the end of Ash's time here, he wasn't an effective head coach for that team, with that staff. Something had broken, and I suspect it had a lot to do with offense/defense disparity, and a certain coordinator's willingness to sow discord based on it. Either way, coach Ash lost internal control of the program. However, and this alludes to your post: He didn't inherit a turnkey operation either. Kramer left some talent here, but he also left the NCAA breathing down our neck. Ash had to pull us up from that muck, while building a winning program. For Choate to be measurably better, he needs to win some conference championships, get us consistently ranked and then up to #1, and start making some deep playoff runs. He deserves time to do that, but I think due to the way the Ash era ended we forget how good those pinnacle McGhee years were. I hope Choate's program turns out better than that, because that'll mean we all get to witness some late December and perhaps January football. One thing seems certain; he has devoted the proper resources to the rivalry, and beating up on those guys, and I don't expect that to change even if they do re-hire The Sneer. The next 2-3 years will be interesting and have the potential to be some fun times in Bobcat Nation, for sure.
Talent wise, Ash inherited much more talent than Choate did. APR wise, he did a great job of improving the school.

I have never considered Ash to be that good of a coach, tbh. When you consider the talent that we had, our teams should've done much better. He did do a very good job of recruiting initially, but it sunk fast. It also didn't seem like we were mentally tough, or prepared to play good teams. He was never a coach the players would rally to, or play hard for. I appreciate what he did here, but I think he's overrated.
I agree something broke and caused the defensive collapse at the end of the Ash regime, but he did win three Big Sky titles in a row. That is very, very tough to do. I would be ecstatic if Choate can pull that off, and I think he just might be able to.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:17 pm

I wonder if Alphas source has heard the news that Sulser is going to pull his verbal and switch to MSU. Press conference on that is tomorrow at 12:15 from the Billings Senior cafeteria. :lol:

Punters are people too!!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:22 pm

GoCats18 wrote:I wonder if Alphas source has heard the news that Sulser is going to pull his verbal and switch to MSU. Press conference on that is tomorrow at 12:15 from the Billings Senior cafeteria. :lol:
His dad would call me and let me know. Gabe has disliked the cats since he was 6

www.maroonblood.com

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:25 pm

I for one, enjoy Alpha's trolling.

Anybody who thinks Sulser has a remote chance of becoming g a Cat is off their rocker. It ain't happening.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:32 pm

bobcat99 wrote:I for one, enjoy Alpha's trolling.

Anybody who thinks Sulser has a remote chance of becoming g a Cat is off their rocker. It ain't happening.
how about any of those other griz recruits? I know there were at least a couple that the Cats had offered as well. Anyone "in the know" have any insight on these other guys? And when I say "in the know" I mean people that actually know what the Fkk they are talking about... unlike the Troll who started this 1pm crap.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 pm

If I was trolling I wouldn't have put a time stamp on it. That is just common sense.

If I had known our AD was being a little bitch about who he is being forced to hire I also wouldnt have put a time on it.

www.maroonblood.com