[b]Cat/Griz Wristbands...[/b]

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:05 pm

tacoma_griz wrote:just the "griz nation" wristbands as far as i know.....

by the way my daughter is much better looking than that. weak smack.
Things got weird, didn't they? :shock:

GO CATS GO!!!

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:09 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:just the "griz nation" wristbands as far as i know.....

by the way my daughter is much better looking than that. weak smack.
Things got weird, didn't they? :shock:
like i said she's 5. she's got her mother's eyes and her dad's gas. :lol:

briannell
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by briannell » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:06 pm

so mquast played with Alex? okay trying now to figure out who you are. my roommate cory dated a friend of his. Alex is from CA i remember that, big strong kid.

Rebecca
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please donate to PEDS cancer research-
a cure is just around the bend

support mastiff rescue
www.mastiff.org

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:11 pm

spider wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:Jesus, I love how one friz fan always seems to screw up these topics.
you're right. it's great how the wristbands started out to support something like cancer or show team spirit.

but eat ****** is good too.
What a crusader!!!!! Way to look out for everyone's best interest Tacoma. Someday I hope to be just like you! :roll:

Why did you even bother responding to this post? The point of the wristband is to offend Griz fans. It is a rivalry you know. You and MaZooLa Griz should hook up and cry each other to sleep before this year's Cat/Griz game. You can have nightmares about us meanie head Cat fans with our bad wristbands and fear-inducing chants. Wawawawawawa. :cry:
I, for one, don't have a problem with Cats doing up a wristband like this. I enjoy the ****** talking that goes on back and forth. If you are offended by something like this, you need to:

A. Grow a pair
B. Stay away from the smack board

Oh, and by the way Cat fans......

SCOREBOARD, BITCHES!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NeMTcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NeMTcat » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:46 pm

Yeah, Alex played with Quast for at least a year I think. My brother Audie lived with Alex during Sr. year and I met him during that and I've also been to their place in Bakersfield. All that aside, the wristbands are just another way to fire the rivalry...it's subtle and simple, and a hell of a lot easier to carry around than a pile of t-shirts...

Cat fans unite! Every week a sea of blue or gold!

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:54 pm

UMclassof2002 wrote: SCOREBOARD, BITCHES!

What scoreboard? We haven't played you yet if you hadn't noticed. Maybe the air in MISSoula is finally getting to you.

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:40 pm

longhorn_22 wrote:

What scoreboard? We haven't played you yet if you hadn't noticed. Maybe the air in MISSoula is finally getting to you.

Refer to my sig line.

hth

P.S. - I live in Seattle

lifeloyalsigmsu

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:20 am

UMclassof2002 wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:

Refer to my sig line.

hth

P.S. - I live in Seattle
Hey I never got my $50. I know Pony Express isn't used in Issaquah since I just moved from there a little over a year ago :)

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:37 pm

lifeloyalsigmsu wrote:
UMclassof2002 wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:

Refer to my sig line.

hth

P.S. - I live in Seattle
Hey I never got my $50. I know Pony Express isn't used in Issaquah since I just moved from there a little over a year ago :)
AGGGGH! Godammit I forgot again. Listen, I swear to god I am paying you. You don't have to believe me until you see the $ in your hand - dammit I am sorry. I swear before you and all of BCN that I am paying this bet.

sorry.

I didn't know that you used to live in Issaquah. Where abouts?

lifeloyalsigmsu

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:43 pm

UMclassof2002 wrote:
lifeloyalsigmsu wrote:
UMclassof2002 wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:

Refer to my sig line.

hth

P.S. - I live in Seattle
AGGGGH! Godammit I forgot again. Listen, I swear to god I am paying you. You don't have to believe me until you see the $ in your hand - dammit I am sorry. I swear before you and all of BCN that I am paying this bet.

sorry.

I didn't know that you used to live in Issaquah. Where abouts?
Well I spent most of my 5 years there in Seattle, Mountlake Terrace, and Bothell. My last 6 or so months were spent living with friends in the Klahanie area. If you know where SE Klahanie Blvd is, then you'll know it's a loop. I lived right in the Winslow Place area bordering The Willows subdivision. I guess it's not exactly considered Issaquah proper, but it might as well be now. I miss that entire area, especially around Tiger and Squawk Mountains. Have you hiked up there and watched the paragliders?

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

NeMTcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NeMTcat » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:26 am

Here's a new twist on the subject...what is the best clothing/creation you've seen put together for the Cat/Griz battle? I'm saying like the wristbands I made, or t-shirts, or outfits worn...My brother made shirts in '99 that had a Bobcat getting head from a Grizzly; it said "The Griz are Goin' Down." I'd say that's some marketing genius they can't teach you in Ms. Oola...

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:57 pm

NeMTcat wrote:Here's a new twist on the subject...what is the best clothing/creation you've seen put together for the Cat/Griz battle? I'm saying like the wristbands I made, or t-shirts, or outfits worn...My brother made shirts in '99 that had a Bobcat getting head from a Grizzly; it said "The Griz are Goin' Down." I'd say that's some marketing genius they can't teach you in Ms. Oola...
I still have that shirt NEMTcat... Wear it with pride. :lol:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

NeMTcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NeMTcat » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:10 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
NeMTcat wrote:Here's a new twist on the subject...what is the best clothing/creation you've seen put together for the Cat/Griz battle? I'm saying like the wristbands I made, or t-shirts, or outfits worn...My brother made shirts in '99 that had a Bobcat getting head from a Grizzly; it said "The Griz are Goin' Down." I'd say that's some marketing genius they can't teach you in Ms. Oola...
I still have that shirt NEMTcat... Wear it with pride. :lol:
That's one of the best I've seen...the ones since then have been pretty "corporate" like the "Eat Shizzle Grizzle" or this years "Sizzle the Grizzle"...I think the year before Griz goin' down, somebody made one that said "Take a Griz and Wipe with a Hippie..." had good artwork...

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:05 pm

fag

NeMTcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NeMTcat » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:13 pm

UMclassof2002 wrote:

fag
You must have taken the creative writing class offered at the University of Missoula...I appreciate your interest though...I guess you must have a much better example than any we've already mentioned so enlighten us...

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:05 pm

NeMTcat wrote:
UMclassof2002 wrote:

fag
You must have taken the creative writing class offered at the University of Missoula...I appreciate your interest though...I guess you must have a much better example than any we've already mentioned so enlighten us...

What part of you wearing a shirt advertising that you want to get head from a Griz (male) isn't gay?

Go Bob(up 'n down)cats!!!

NeMTcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NeMTcat » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:08 pm

Seems that if you have seen the shirt, the Griz is happily chugging along, so I'd second guess who is getting the enjoyment out of the whole deal...apart from the smack talk (trying to have some sophistication in a conversation with a Griz), did you rodeo with Burian from MSU?

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:14 pm

NeMTcat wrote: did you rodeo with Burian from MSU?
My avatar is purely an attempt (so far, unsuccessful) to get Rebecca Nell to post some topless pics on here.

NeMTcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NeMTcat » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:32 pm

Only one home game left this year and we all know who it is...I still have plenty of Eat S-H-I-T Grizzlies bands and FTG ones as well. We need to support our Cats every way possible, and what better way than something you can wear with every Bobcat outfit?! Thanks for the support so far and congrats Cats on another big win! Unfortunately, the Griz had their way with the mighty Lumberjacks. E-dub next week and we can be playing for a Conf. title!