DC problems at msu?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: DC problems at msu?

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:58 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:I never indicated he drinks at all.

I have heard from several people he doesnt drink out on the town, he thinks it sets a Gregorek type image and he doesnt want that. Maybe he does poor a few down, I am just not aware of that.....at Reds or anywhere else.
You're turning into the very people you despise. I want the old Alpha back.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:31 pm

TomCat88 wrote:

I have heard from several people he doesnt drink out on the town, he thinks it sets a Gregorek type image and he doesnt want that. Maybe he does poor a few down, I am just not aware of that.....at Reds or anywhere else.
So you want me to be dishonest and make ****** up?

I am not aware of Stitt drinking and can only go by the word of people close to him that I talk with.

When he golf's in Sidney or Butte I have never seen him drink. Then again I don't care if he does I just find it odd that I have noticed he never drinks when in my vicinity.

TG on the other hand has no problem letting anyone see him laddleing loud mouthed soup into his cake hole.

Enjoy the ride!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Grizlaw
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

DC problems at msu?

Post by Grizlaw » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:32 pm

As far as I'm concerned, Stitt and Ty are both adults, and whether they drink or not is really of no consequence to me. But to those that are picking on Alpha for making fun of Ty's little adventure in Colorado...given that it happened back in 2010, how confident are any of you that, if one were to scroll back that far, we wouldn't find a slew of Cat fans on this very board talking smack to Griz fans about the exact same incident?
Last edited by Grizlaw on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

I work as an attorney so that I can afford good scotch, which helps me to forget that I work as an attorney.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:33 pm

How is this still a thread?

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Common Cat

Post by Common Cat » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:35 pm

VimSince03 wrote:How is this still a thread?
Haha =D^ =D^ It's because it's a cat griz thing now and a handful of guys and gals can never let it go.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:06 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

I am not aware of Stitt drinking and can only go by the word of people close to him that I talk with.

When he golf's in Sidney or Butte I have never seen him drink. Then again I don't care if he does I just find it odd that I have noticed he never drinks when in my vicinity.

TG on the other hand has no problem letting anyone see him laddleing loud mouthed soup into his cake hole.

Enjoy the ride!

Let's just say I'm extremely disappointed, extremely.

If your left, you aren’t right.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:05 am

VimSince03 wrote:How is this still a thread?
Because the jilted Grizfriends that Gregorak dumped continue to make it a thread.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:15 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

Enjoy the ride!

Why do you guys cut AG slack? For every one or two decent posts, he posts crap like this. This place would be better off without him. This thread is a great example. He is just trying to raise anger over here by posting such crap. He is a great example of an over the top Griz blowhard. How pathetic to come over and post such crap on a rivals website.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Cataholic wrote: Why do you guys cut AG slack? For every one or two decent posts, he posts crap like this. This place would be better off without him. This thread is a great example. He is just trying to raise anger over here by posting such crap. He is a great example of an over the top Griz blowhard. How pathetic to come over and post such crap on a rivals website.
Its called "little man syndrome", and its not an act... He is a douche on egriz also...

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Cataholic wrote: Why do you guys cut AG slack? For every one or two decent posts, he posts crap like this. This place would be better off without him. This thread is a great example. He is just trying to raise anger over here by posting such crap. He is a great example of an over the top Griz blowhard. How pathetic to come over and post such crap on a rivals website.
Its called "little man syndrome", and its not an act... He is a douche on egriz also...
What I'm gathering is that Scat is more respectable than Alpo because he's only a complete douche on BN?

85CatGrad
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 85CatGrad » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

Enjoy the ride!

Why do you guys cut AG slack? For every one or two decent posts, he posts crap like this. This place would be better off without him. This thread is a great example. He is just trying to raise anger over here by posting such crap. He is a great example of an over the top Griz blowhard. How pathetic to come over and post such crap on a rivals website.
Alpha has gotten away with spewing this kind of crap on BN. Must have some damn sturdy knee pads.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:48 pm

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2010/may/07 ... ak-050710/

Its not just me

There was a physical confrontation between Ioane and TG it happened and its over (for now) I reported because its an on going trend and I bet it wont be the last time. I wasnt starting ****** just wanted you guys to know what he does and has done for the last decade. Enjoy the ride!

Now please link me to the Stitt arrests and drinking stories slathered all over the internet.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

85CatGrad

Post by 85CatGrad » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:http://lasvegassun.com/news/2010/may/07 ... ak-050710/

Its not just me

There was a physical confrontation between Ioane and TG it happened and its over (for now) I reported because its an on going trend and I bet it wont be the last time. I wasnt starting ****** just wanted you guys to know what he does and has done for the last decade. Enjoy the ride!

Now please link me to the Stitt arrests and drinking stories slathered all over the internet.
Just go away. Please!!!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 pm

No,

But I am considering doing what you guys are doing to me a lot more than you want.

I started a legitimate thread and now because of your behavior you are going to get a lot of questions asked on here from now on.

www.maroonblood.com

85CatGrad

Post by 85CatGrad » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:06 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:No,

But I am considering doing what you guys are doing to me a lot more than you want.

I started a legitimate thread and now because of your behavior you are going to get a lot of questions asked on here from now on.
Take your ball and go home.

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:13 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:No,

There is no point in you pretending that you have any interest in legitimate discussion on this subject. We all see right through your act.
It obviously fit your agenda to post a link to a news story about an arrest that happened 6 years ago but did not fit your agenda to post the news story about all charges being dropped only months later.
http://missoulian.com/sports/college/mo ... 002e0.html

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:27 pm

I tried to have a legitimate discussion about this but most of your posters and their inferiority complex ruined the dialog.

I am done with this thread enjoy your summer

#enjoytheride

www.maroonblood.com

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:29 pm

85CatGrad wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

Enjoy the ride!

Alpha has gotten away with spewing this kind of crap on BN. Must have some damn sturdy knee pads.
I seriously doubt that he or she actually has any balls.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:00 am

Even for a slow offseason I'm tired of seeing this damn thread... :arrow:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:27 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
So now the pot is calling the kettle black. You gsg and ag1, are both the same person, little people with diminished intellect and feeble minds. At times you can be quite amusing, like the clowns you are, but mostly, you are just pedestrian troglodytes.

:coffee:

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG