Have dignity and integrity

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

pjarvisB07
New Recruit

Have dignity and integrity

Post by pjarvisB07 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Griz fans sit there and act like they hung the moon. I woke up yesterday with the intention for 1 time and I mean 1 time only of cheering for them as I wanted the rematch. So as I turned on the game I thought hell I will go check there forum and seeing the low class attitude of there fans I immediately realized I can not and will not associate myself with that garbage. I seen one of the most distasteful posts talking about ****** on the fargo dome. Wow is all I can say to that.
So I wanted to see the progress of the post, would there moderator have the integrity to take the post down nope. So a new post was started http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... =1&t=72599
I seen in multiple post them bagging on Brekke why cause the kid has integrity and changed his mind about attending that institution. I get it be a fan but when a MT kid don't choose you you decide to rag and hate on him that don't sound like much of a Montana attitude.
Keep it real Cat fans show some dignity and integrity you all have a right to your opinion but lets keep it clean there are young minds involved that are not only here to provide saturday entertainment and and give us something to cheer for but most importantly there here to get a education.

bobcatbob
Member # Retired

Re: Have dignity and integrity

Post by bobcatbob » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:18 pm

EGRIZ is a cesspool. They try to outdo each other as to how crude they can be. It is the same few that constantly post.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:29 pm

By your total of 7 posts I can tell you don't spend much time on BN...
Do you really think if the roles were reversed that it would be different here?

ya right?

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:By your total of 7 posts I can tell you don't spend much time on BN...
Do you really think if the roles were reversed that it would be different here?

ya right?

This.

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 pm

pjarvisB07 wrote:Griz fans sit there and act like they hung the moon. I woke up yesterday with the intention for 1 time and I mean 1 time only of cheering for them as I wanted the rematch. So as I turned on the game I thought hell I will go check there forum and seeing the low class attitude of there fans I immediately realized I can not and will not associate myself with that garbage. I seen one of the most distasteful posts talking about ****** on the fargo dome. Wow is all I can say to that.
So I wanted to see the progress of the post, would there moderator have the integrity to take the post down nope. So a new post was started http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... =1&t=72599
I seen in multiple post them bagging on Brekke why cause the kid has integrity and changed his mind about attending that institution. I get it be a fan but when a MT kid don't choose you you decide to rag and hate on him that don't sound like much of a Montana attitude.
Keep it real Cat fans show some dignity and integrity you all have a right to your opinion but lets keep it clean there are young minds involved that are not only here to provide saturday entertainment and and give us something to cheer for but most importantly there here to get a education.
This might be the silliest thread I have seen in the last five years. I almost thought it was a hoax. Maybe it is?

Htowngriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Htowngriz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:57 pm

tl;dr but I'm guessing you're butthurt.

Norsky19
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Norsky19 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:32 am

Htowngriz wrote:tl;dr but I'm guessing you're butthurt.
Don't try to hard to prove his point. Have to say though......most of the comments on the link are pretty damn funny! I wouldn't slander the kids though, that's crossing the line. And yes, I think there would be a lot of gloating over here if roles were reversed.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:08 am

You'd think that after the Dalton Daum flip that griz fans would lay off Brekke now that he's a junior...
Nope.
I honestly haven't read a single word over here about Daum's flip since last February when it happened.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 am

And Griz fans wonder why there is so much animosity... They only need to look in the mirror for an answer. The Griz posters on this thread only affirm the lack of class. What a bunch of a-holes.

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizatwork » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Cataholic wrote:And Griz fans wonder why there is so much animosity... They only need to look in the mirror for an answer. The Griz posters on this thread only affirm the lack of class. What a bunch of a-holes.
I would love show class or lack of class, whatever it takes, but the original poster's inability to write a sentence that I can comprehend makes it hard for me to decide where I stand?

Just kidding. There are classless poster's in every fanbase. Egriz certainly has more than its share. The recent 3 weeks and the firing of Ash have shown that bobcat nation has it's share of crazies too.

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Cataholic wrote:And Griz fans wonder why there is so much animosity... They only need to look in the mirror for an answer. The Griz posters on this thread only affirm the lack of class. What a bunch of a-holes.
First, why is this thread in College Athletics instead of in the smack section?

Second, given the grammar and sentence structure of the original post atop this thread, do you guys stand by your often-heard claim that Cat fans (supposedly unlike Griz fans) all attended their university?