Cataholic - there are cat trolls on eGriz - UM Cat Poly

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

pjarvisB07
New Recruit

Re: Cataholic - there are cat trolls on eGriz - UM Cat Poly

Post by pjarvisB07 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Still around - Cats will find out that one fluke Grizzly loss does not make a season.[/quote]

Let me get this straight 1 fluke loss does not define a season, yet last week all the jizz fans were defining there season off of 1 fluke win. Can you explain to me the difference between the 2 fluke games.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Griz were one play away on each game from being 0-2, or 2-0.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:58 pm

hiline1961 wrote:
CelticCat wrote:Where's hiline today?
Still around - Cats will find out that one fluke Grizzly loss does not make a season.
Hi Hiline! We were starting to worry that you jumped off a cliff. Maybe your mom grounded you from using the computer for a day?? We hadn't heard back about your analysis... I think you used the term "precision passing"???

By the way, thanks for pointing out the cat trolls on egriz. I thought about going to egriz and being an ass, but I realized how much it would make me look like you. Not interested! It also makes Cat fans look like a bunch of a-holes. I realize that doesn't bother you. It is pretty funny when you point out the trolls on egriz, but don't see any irony in being a troll on BN.

Also, keep this crap in the smack talk section. Most of us want to talk intelligently about the Cats and college football.

Lastly, nice turnout on the "grey out" at Washington Grizzly. Did anybody get the memo to wear grey? Didn't realize that you were all color blind....