Jagur smack

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:24 am

"older one now is asking how he can become a Bobcat football player" Move to California :D

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

grizhatr
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by grizhatr » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:06 pm

Screw that Jaguar. I will take my chances and keep him at home. Keep your pessimistic attitude to yourself.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:13 pm

grizhatr: Pray he isn't one of the top 10 FB players in the state, becouse state hasn't got one of those in 10 years.

Four

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:30 pm

Who are we talking about? (Nevermind, just saw it...) And regarding the Shaguar smack - don't let it bother you. Griz fans always throw that crap out there about us recruiting out of state, and exactly which players dominate all the Grizzly discussions I've seen lately? I'll name them - Craig Ochs, Justin Green, Tab Perry, Rodney Rodamer, and now some other new drop-down from Colorado. They can smack all they want about us but when it comes down to it, they rely heavily on recruiting out of state 1A drop downs, and then all you hear about is how good these transfers are... :(
Last edited by catatac on Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:19 pm

ratatac: you've got no game, best let BAC or Cardiac do your fighting. If you look close you will see lots of Montana kids being talked about by the Griz. Most importantly a certain WR from Great Falls who saw the light....but thats ok all this board talks about is how a JC transfer is going to replace a NFL 3rd round pick and be better. :roll:

Four

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:21 am

Exactly Shag, we need to look CLOSELY to see the talk about the MT kids, unless you're talking about Sampson and Hartman, mainly Hartman, who has been talked about plenty. :lol: As I clearly stated, the majority of your discussions are about Ochs, Rodamer, Perry, Green, sometimes Disney. So take your "MSU recruits out of state first, then in-state" B.S. elsewhere because we ain't buyin it. As for me not having game, not what I'm looking for... I'm jus't stating the facts Maam... :)

Great time to be a BOBCAT!