"Keep telling yourself that Weber State is Good"

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BWahlberg
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BWahlberg » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:04 pm

Wolfman wrote:Weber stinks. I agree that they MIGHT win one more conference game. Just because a team plays badly, like the Cats did Saturday, doesn't mean their opponent is good.

Don't get your testosterone level too high following that Griz win over the Bungles, who probably couldn't have beaten any Big Sky team on Saturday, they way they played. The Griz will have plenty of opportunities to show how average they. Like EWU, Cal Poly, and PSU. Talk to me after those three games.

Being a Griz fan used to the teams we previously enjoyed, getting excited about a win versus an ISU team predicted bny the coaches to finish 6th in conference doesn't exactly do it for me. It's a sad state of affairs for the Griz when a win like this is taken as a major milestone.
Wolf,

Have you changed your opinion about Weber yet? Just curious. Also how was the game at Torrey Pines? I'll be there for the Sac St game with my wife.

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:38 pm

Weber is inconsistant at best. In the game in Missoula I heard they played very well (did not see the game). In the game against EWU they must have played very well. In the game against the Cats they were terrible. The Cats played their worst game of the year (by far) and still won.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

Uncle Rico
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Uncle Rico » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:02 pm

a sphincter says what?