Fieldhouse roof -- smack

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

62GRIZ
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by 62GRIZ » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:23 pm

You should spend your excess money on the roof because you likely won't need additional seats for football very often. How many times did you sell out last year? I know MANY Griz fans who won't set foot in your lousy stadium with it's immature fans again. I know I will never be back - I won't pay to be abused two hours before the game even starts. You really should take stock of your crowd behavior as you're rapidly developing a Georgia Southern reputation. OK, let's hear the kitty yowls! :D Nope, that's a mountain lion, not a bobpussy.

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GavinDonos » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:45 pm

62GRIZ wrote:You should spend your excess money on the roof because you likely won't need additional seats for football very often. How many times did you sell out last year? I know MANY Griz fans who won't set foot in your lousy stadium with it's immature fans again. I know I will never be back - I won't pay to be abused two hours before the game even starts. You really should take stock of your crowd behavior as you're rapidly developing a Georgia Southern reputation. OK, let's hear the kitty yowls! :D Nope, that's a mountain lion, not a bobpussy.
Sounds great... we'll sure miss you, dork.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:07 pm

I know you're new, 62Griz (welcome to the board), so I'll let you know that we try to keep the threads on the main board fairly on topic so we don't lose the discussion. Since it seemed like your post had flame intent as opposed to anything to do with the topic, I started a new thread down here.

eRat-a-Cat-er
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by eRat-a-Cat-er » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:39 pm

I see you two WHINY boys are back at it!
Image :wink:

What just thinkin' about the Griz does to most Cats! GO GRIZ!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:26 pm

And FYI 62, this topic has been beat to shreds on several boards and general concensus is that when Griz fans bring it up it basically boils down to you venting sour grapes because you're not the kings of the Big Sky anymore. Guess I'll reming you that we've won the Bgi Sky and beaten you 2 years in a row... soon to be 3! :lol: . Always bad fans on both sides, and as far as reputation goes - no, we really don't have a Georgia Southern reputation, in fact we've been told that we have a great welcoming atmosphere on game-day... except when we play you! Last point, I guarantee I was treated much more poorly than you at the last game I went to if Wash\Griz stadium. And like you, I complained about it. I now see from your complaining how stupid I was for complaining about it. It happens. Ignore it and watch the game. (Granted, this is a challenge when you're getting beer thrown on you and being spit on.) :x See ya in November!!! 8) 8) 8)

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:05 pm

SOUR GRAPES .. ENOUGH SAID. What are they gonna say after this year? :)

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:26 pm

Lets see If I can remember.....yer three of the streak the cat fans blamed it on the coach.
Last edited by jagur1 on Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:04 pm

Oops, I just accidentally deleted a couple of bearBAC's posts, along with a couple of my silly responses. Does anybody mind?

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:09 pm

That's an intriguing post. Now you are claiming to be a 7th grader? If that was true, you'd be a better writer.