Truth is...

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Re: Truth is...

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Try to keep this thread on track. Mommies don't like coaches who won't play their babies and daddies get mad if they don't give their precious darlings a scholarship.

Beer is good. It's usually a product that sells itself. No marketing required although some commercials during the Super Bowl are interesting.

Oh yeah. Coaches like new pickups.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Cat Grad wrote:Try to keep this thread on track. Mommies don't like coaches who won't play their babies and daddies get mad if they don't give their precious darlings a scholarship.

Beer is good. It's usually a product that sells itself. No marketing required although some commercials during the Super Bowl are interesting.

Bingo! =D^

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizatwork » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Cat Grad wrote:Try to keep this thread on track. Mommies don't like coaches who won't play their babies and daddies get mad if they don't give their precious darlings a scholarship.

Beer is relevant to every thread ever in the history of time and always will be.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:08 pm

grizatwork wrote:

Beer is relevant to every thread ever in the history of time and always will be.
Can one have a conversation about football without mentioning beer? Good Sir, I submit to you that is an impossibility.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:15 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
grizatwork wrote:

Can one have a conversation about football without mentioning beer? Good Sir, I submit to you that is an impossibility.
You know, I hate to stereotype, but could you imagine going to a football game where football is a religion and seeing somebody walking around with a glass of wine like BAC? How unAmerican!

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
grizatwork wrote:

You know, I hate to stereotype, but could you imagine going to a football game where football is a religion and seeing somebody walking around with a glass of wine like BAC? How unAmerican!
So you've been to Ole Miss

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:23 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
grizatwork wrote:

So you've been to Ole Miss
Lived in Georgia for many years.

allwetcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by allwetcat » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:08 pm

A good blood colored cabernet has a certain football feel to it - doesn't it??

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:44 pm

allwetcat wrote:A good blood colored cabernet has a certain football feel to it - doesn't it??
Wine just does not go with wet T-shirt contests. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:47 pm

allwetcat wrote:A good blood colored cabernet has a certain football feel to it - doesn't it??
I think you're all wet

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:10 am

Grasshopper:

"To be alone without one to love is a waste. But to be not alone, without one to love is a waste of the soul."

Kung Fu!

Doing my part to run this thread to 17!

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:15 am

catsrback76 wrote:Grasshopper:

"To be alone without one to love is a waste. But to be not alone, without one to love is a waste of the soul."

Kung Fu!

Doing my part to run this thread to 17!
Thank you! I really like Copper John's Ale!

smallcat82
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by smallcat82 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Reddevil66-MSU wrote:My turn, sorry guys for keeping this up, but I would really like to hit that 17th page, really this is the most entertainment I have had this holiday so lets keep it going. All I wanted to say was this, Coach Ash has been driving the same donated GMC truck for about 3 years now, sooo, whatever your son is saying about Ash and how he spends his money is not accurate and maybe your Son should get to actually know his coach, rather than go home and tell you what he thinks about him. Maybe if all the players did that then we could all live in a much happier Bobcat family.
really? because I saw him in a 2014 Chevy a couple weeks ago. Where do you guys come up with some of the stuff you guys say on here?

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:59 pm

smallcat82 wrote:
Reddevil66-MSU wrote:My turn, sorry guys for keeping this up, but I would really like to hit that 17th page, really this is the most entertainment I have had this holiday so lets keep it going. All I wanted to say was this, Coach Ash has been driving the same donated GMC truck for about 3 years now, sooo, whatever your son is saying about Ash and how he spends his money is not accurate and maybe your Son should get to actually know his coach, rather than go home and tell you what he thinks about him. Maybe if all the players did that then we could all live in a much happier Bobcat family.
really? because I saw him in a 2014 Chevy a couple weeks ago. Where do you guys come up with some of the stuff you guys say on here?
They make up random stuff as they go. Don't you realize by now 95 percent of all quoted statistics are made up on the spot by someone who doesn't have the ability to say "I honestly don't know." And you can look that up and probably find a link on the internet to validate your research.

Just go with it because I want a six pack of Copper John's Ale.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
smallcat82 wrote:
They make up random stuff as they go. Don't you realize by now 95 percent of all quoted statistics are made up on the spot by someone who doesn't have the ability to say "I honestly don't know." And you can look that up and probably find a link on the internet to validate your research.

Just go with it because I want a six pack of Copper John's Ale.
And besides, it was a 2015 model.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:36 pm

OOOHHHH. BOOOO Mods. That was becoming fun.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:36 pm

I win!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:18 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:I win!
With the prize you will get, you should be able to retire.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Brewery lovers should like this site. http://www.pintpass.com/

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

catsfan_769273
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by catsfan_769273 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:45 am

Who wrote this? Some body must have really pi$$ed him off.