Really Zach?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

autocat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Really Zach?

Post by autocat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Just heard on MTN sports griz Zach Wagenman refered to the Cats as "the kitties" on a TV interview.

C'mon Man! Your better than that!

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Really Zach?

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:22 pm

C'mon man, it's a rivalry.;)

I really don't care about these things anymore. Kids are just having fun with one of the oldest and most storied rivalries in football history.

It'll be funny when the kitties mop the floor with the teddy bears.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah, well he looks like a girl, so... :coffee:

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

autocat

Post by autocat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:14 pm

With the facial features and the long hair the individual looks awful girlish to me too!

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Wow, we are really talking about this? All I care about is that in three weeks in his post game interview, all he can say is, "man, those Bobcats were amazing, best team we faced all year. They deserved to beat us 51-7 in our own house. Congrats to them."

Punters are people too!!

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:37 pm

CatBlitz wrote:Yeah, well he looks like a girl, so... :coffee:

:rofl: Funny because its true!!

catman50
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by catman50 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:17 pm

autocat wrote:Just heard on MTN sports griz Zach Wagenman refered to the Cats as "the kitties" on a TV interview.

C'mon Man! Your better than that!
not that anyone needed any more motivation for Cat - Griz game but I don't think it hurt :)

Mtcatfan

Post by Mtcatfan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Zach's actually a pretty funny kid. He seems comfortable on camera and I actually like his demeanor. Wouldn't worry too much about the kitties comment. I wouldn't worry too much about his hair either. Should worry more about how to block him in a couple weeks.

catzz

Post by catzz » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Cool story.. Its a rivalry. I just gained more respect for him as a player.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am

GoCats18 wrote:Wow, we are really talking about this? All I care about is that in three weeks in his post game interview, all he can say is, "man, those Bobcats were amazing, best team we faced all year. They deserved to beat us 51-7 in our own house. Congrats to them."
Regardless of what happens..I know he wont look like this..... Image

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:Wow, we are really talking about this? All I care about is that in three weeks in his post game interview, all he can say is, "man, those Bobcats were amazing, best team we faced all year. They deserved to beat us 51-7 in our own house. Congrats to them."
Regardless of what happens..I know he wont look like this..... Image
Trolling hard today I see... It's cool, better get it in before you get your asses handed to you on Saturday. I understand. Proceed.

Gus 2
New Recruit

Post by Gus 2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 am

really burned us on that kitties crack...

A dark chapter in the University of Montana’s history was recounted on national television this week when a former student spoke of her alleged 2010 rape by football players, and the failure of school officials and local authorities to keep her safe in the aftermath.

Belnap said she was raped in December 2010 during an off-campus party with four members of the UM football team. She reported the incident to police, but the Missoula County Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute.

Head football coach Robin Pflugrad was told about the incident in February 2011. But according to "60 Minutes," he didn’t tell school officials until a year later, in early 2012.

“In March of that year, 2012, both the athletic director and head football coach were notified that they’d been relieved of their job duties and responsibilities,” Kuhr said. “The president has said all along – and it’s the only explanation he has given – that he was looking for a change in leadership.”

It also urged the university to create a mandatory “101 type class” for all freshmen and student-athletes on “appropriate sexual relationships” and the consequences of risky behavior, be it alcohol or casual sex.

UM revised its conduct code in April 2012 for student-athletes, making penalties more explicit, enforcement easier and to clarify who’s responsible for that enforcement. That fall, it also implemented a mandatory student tutorial known as Personal Empowerment Through Self Awareness.

ImagineSanta
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ImagineSanta » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:21 am

Gus 2 wrote:really burned us on that kitties crack...

A dark chapter in the University of Montana’s history was recounted on national television this week when a former student spoke of her alleged 2010 rape by football players, and the failure of school officials and local authorities to keep her safe in the aftermath.

Belnap said she was raped in December 2010 during an off-campus party with four members of the UM football team. She reported the incident to police, but the Missoula County Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute.

Head football coach Robin Pflugrad was told about the incident in February 2011. But according to "60 Minutes," he didn’t tell school officials until a year later, in early 2012.

“In March of that year, 2012, both the athletic director and head football coach were notified that they’d been relieved of their job duties and responsibilities,” Kuhr said. “The president has said all along – and it’s the only explanation he has given – that he was looking for a change in leadership.”

It also urged the university to create a mandatory “101 type class” for all freshmen and student-athletes on “appropriate sexual relationships” and the consequences of risky behavior, be it alcohol or casual sex.

UM revised its conduct code in April 2012 for student-athletes, making penalties more explicit, enforcement easier and to clarify who’s responsible for that enforcement. That fall, it also implemented a mandatory student tutorial known as Personal Empowerment Through Self Awareness.
Unnecessary.

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:24 am

Gus 2 wrote:really burned us on that kitties crack...

Media searching hard for a story on this one...and it was dog ******..thats why they aired it on election night..they new it was a reach...also theres video evidence of that girl proving otherwise that night...also her girlfriend saying she was totally into it...no story next topic...try again.....this on the other hand..did happen

Gus 2
New Recruit

Post by Gus 2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:26 am

If that helps you sleep at night... good for you... How are those freshman women enrollment numbers?

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:29 am

Hey, we got one of those!!!

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:22 am

catsrback76 wrote:Hey, we got one of those!!!

LOL..Touché ...haha god I love this time of the year....and who is this Gus2 clown...honestly the entire situation is bad for all of Montana....not just UM..so idk why youre so proud to flaunt it?

Cats15
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cats15 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:23 am

Why are they carrying around a pile of poop with a footbal atop? :wink:

anyone see it in person to see exactly what the bronze section really is?

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:26 am

Cats15 wrote:Why are they carrying around a pile of poop with a footbal atop? :wink:

A mountain with a bobcat and a grizzly bear on each side.

Last edited by CatBlitz on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:27 am

Cats15 wrote:Why are they carrying around a pile of poop with a footbal atop? :wink:

Ya idk if youre serious or not...but its a grizzly on one side..and a bobcat on the other..both are clawing up the mountain....I think its an awesome trophy