Preseason Polls

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:17 pm

bearBAC wrote:That's why this topic was moved to the smack board. The average kitten fan HATES it when they are provided with the FACT'S. Because they can't argue with them, even though the fact's can't support their delusion that their team is seen with more than mediocrity, by anyone but themselves.
One simple question: Did you really attend and/or graduate from UM?

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:37 pm

BAC are you and elitist :?

Do I have anything better to do for the next 2 1/2 Hrs. :?
Last edited by jagur1 on Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:59 pm

bearBAC wrote:
Bay Area Cat wrote:
bearBAC wrote:That's why this topic was moved to the smack board. The average kitten fan HATES it when they are provided with the FACT'S. Because they can't argue with them, even though the fact's can't support their delusion that their team is seen with more than mediocrity, by anyone but themselves.
One simple question: Did you really attend and/or graduate from UM?
I keep forgetting that in brads world only people of his perseved stature have the qualifications to call themselves "fans"
That's not what I was getting at. I assume the answer is "no," due to your defensive response.

You can make the Griz look bad by being yourself in here all you want -- you certainly don't have to have a degree to do that. I just feel bad for the rest of the Griz fans who have actual pride in themselves.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:00 pm

catatac wrote:Regarding the Bobcats being in the same class as the Griz? As long as the matchup stays Kramer v Baby Huck, I like our chances!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's MR. Baby Huck to you.

And besides, I've been told by someone in the know that he is actually going to try and win games this year, as opposed to NOT losing them.

Not because I'm a biased Griz fan, but I feel that this is the most talent they've had on the team........ever. If they don't win the BSC and go deep into the playoffs, BH might have to go back to betting on basketball with his Husky buddies. I'm a very spoiled Griz fan that looks for a great year when the talent manifests itself.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.