North Dakota jokes

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:22 am

A North Dakota farmer was visiting Las Vegas. He had no money to gamble, so he watched the games and bet mentally. In no time at all, he'd lost his mind.

What is the State Tree of North Dakota?
The telephone pole.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Grizlaw
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Grizlaw » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:57 pm

This was always my personal favorite. Of course, it was a Montana State joke originally, but we'll treat it as a NDSU joke this week. ;)

Dear Abby:

I am a sailor in the United States Coast Guard. My parents live in a suburb of Philadelphia and one of my sisters, who lives in Bensonhurst, is married to a transvestite. My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Jersey City. I have two brothers, one is currently serving a no-parole life sentence in Attica for rape & murder. The other currently being held in the Wellington Remand Center on charges of incest with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in the Bronx and indeed is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited, as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel, with my fiance utilizing her knowledge of the industry working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, at least it would get them off the streets and, hopefully, off the heroin.

My problem is this; I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family, and of course I want to be totally honest with her. Should I tell her about my cousin who plays football for NORTH DAKOTA STATE?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

I work as an attorney so that I can afford good scotch, which helps me to forget that I work as an attorney.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:05 pm

At the first day of NDSU football practice coach Bohl showed a football to a promising young quarterback and asked, "Can you pass this?"

The bewildered player replied, "Geez coach, I don't think I could even swallow it!"

Okay, that's my last one. I'd just like to say well done everyone. I've gotten a good chuckle out of this thread.

Welcome to all the Bison fans who make it to Bozeman. Here's to long and exciting rivalry.

Platinumcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Platinumcat » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:13 pm

A North Dakota hunter comes running into the emergency room carrying his hunting partner.
"Help" he says, "I accidentally shot my hunting partner when we were out looking for deer".
The doctors take the injured man into the operating room and returns a short time later.
The first hunter stands up and says "well, did he make it doc?"
The doctor replies "He would have if you wouldn't have gutted him first!!!!!"

AnchorCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by AnchorCat » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:25 pm

A MHP patrolman pulls over a ’48 Dodge grain truck with North Dakota plates on the interstate just outside of Billings.

He walks up to the cab, which is full of girls, and says to the driver “I noticed that Bison flag on your aerial. Are you girls students at NoDak State?”

The driver answers “We sure are officer. We’re on our way to the big football game in Bozeman.”

With that, the MHP patrolman steps back, unzips his trousers, and tells the driver to get out of the cab.

The girl exclaims “Not again - this is my third breathalyzer test since crossing the Montana border!”

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:34 pm

AnchorCat wrote:A MHP patrolman pulls over a ’48 Dodge grain truck with North Dakota plates on the interstate just outside of Billings.

He walks up to the cab, which is full of girls, and says to the driver “I noticed that Bison flag on your aerial. Are you girls students at NoDak State?”

The driver answers “We sure are officer. We’re on our way to the big football game in Bozeman.”

With that, the MHP patrolman steps back, unzips his trousers, and tells the driver to get out of the cab.

The girl exclaims “Not again - this is my third breathalyzer test since crossing the Montana border!”
thats bad...very bad :lol: :lol:

This space for rent....

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:42 pm

Okay, one more...

The North Dakota qb and his gal were embracing passionately in the front seat of the car. "Want to go in the back seat?" she asked.

"No," he replied.

A few minutes later she asked, "Now do you want to get in the back seat?"

"No," he said again, "I wanna stay here in the front seat with you."

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:45 pm

Cat Grad wrote:Okay, one more...

The North Dakota qb and his gal were embracing passionately in the front seat of the car. "Want to go in the back seat?" she asked.

"No," he replied.

A few minutes later she asked, "Now do you want to get in the back seat?"

"No," he said again, "I wanna stay here in the front seat with you."
hey cat grad was the gal in that joke a blond??

This space for rent....

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:45 pm

...and then I've got to get to Bozo with these...

Q. How did the North Dakota student die from drinking milk?
A. The cow fell on him!

Q. Why do North Dakota students have TGIF on their shoes?
A. Toes Go In First!

Q. Did you hear about the North Dakota quarterback who tried to throw himself on the floor in a fit of rage?
A. He missed!

AnchorCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by AnchorCat » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:51 pm

Hell's Bells wrote:[
I know. The '48 Dodge was over the top.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:52 pm

AnchorCat wrote:
Hell's Bells wrote:[
I know. The '48 Dodge was over the top.
hey dont make fun of the dodge

This space for rent....

WeedKillinCat
Member # Retired

Post by WeedKillinCat » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:33 pm

A Montanan and a North Dakotan are out hunting one day, when the North Dakotan said "boy I really have to take a growler, but we don't have any toilet paper".

The Montanan says do what I do, use a dollar.

So the North Dakotan does his business and comes back, but his right hand is a mess.

The Montanan asks him "what happened? I told you to use a dollar!"

The North Dakotan says " I did...three quarters, two dimes and a nickel!"

Shakermaker
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Shakermaker » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:57 pm

Did you hear about the North Dakotan who was so lazy he married a pregnant woman?