Bobcats are better than EWU at every position except 1

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

twentythreeOh4
BobcatNation Letterman

Bobcats are better than EWU at every position except 1

Post by twentythreeOh4 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:13 pm

I saw a Bobrat poster claim this. Please discuss.

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Re: Bobcats are better than EWU at every position except 1

Post by Bozcat003 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 pm

twentythreeOh4 wrote:I saw a Bobrat poster claim this. Please discuss.
I don't know about that...
QB - EWU wins
RB - MSU
WR -EWU
OL -...? Tie
DL - EWU
LB - MSU
Secodary - close...maybe EWU..

Pretty close overall but VA is such a playmaker he is the reason EWU wins so much

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:21 pm

I saw a griztard claim that they could beat NDSU. discuss

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

twentythreeOh4
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by twentythreeOh4 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Hawks86 wrote:I saw a griztard claim that they could beat NDSU. discuss
I think you are making that up. But it still is not as outrageous as claiming you are better at 21 of 22 positions over a team made the semi finals.
Last edited by twentythreeOh4 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

catsack
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by catsack » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:46 pm

I've seen several cats post they had the team to stop and NDSU let's discuss that to!

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:48 pm

twentythreeOh4 wrote:
I think you are making that up. But it still is not as outrages as claiming you are better at 21 of 22 positions over a team made the semi finals.
Here's the thing bud we beat EWU by thirty the year they won the chipper and then we beat them next year with teams that were supposed to be not as good as our team this year because we were younger and smaller, that's probably where that comparison came from. Football is crazy, and anything can happen, I would of bet my house we wouldn't of lost three straight to close year ****** happens, we get it!! Now get on with your big time existence in the world...

Now that I got that off my chest I'm headed to the Chase Hawks, football season is over for me for a few months!

If your left, you aren’t right.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:49 pm

How about we discuss excessive drinking and its correlation to being a troll ?

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:50 pm

catsack wrote:
I've seen several cats post they had the team to stop and NDSU let's discuss that to!
My friend just called you a dick hole doucher and she could care less about football haha!!! UM is the only one that can stop anything, they invented football.

catsack
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by catsack » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
catsack wrote:
My friend just called you a dick hole doucher and she could care less about football haha!!! UM is the only one that can stop anything, they invented football.
****** that's not very nice lol !

twentythreeOh4
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by twentythreeOh4 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Bozcat003 wrote:
twentythreeOh4 wrote:I saw a Bobrat poster claim this. Please discuss.
I don't know about that...
QB - EWU wins
RB - MSU
WR -EWU
OL -...? Tie
DL - EWU
LB - MSU
Secodary - close...maybe EWU..

Pretty close overall but VA is such a playmaker he is the reason EWU wins so much
Pretty intelligent attempt for a post. I would say:
QB - EWU wins (not even close VA is 10X the QB that DM ever dreamed of being and DM was good QB)
RB - MSU (I would say more like a tie)
WR -EWU (not even close Cupp is way better than any WR in MSU history)
OL -...? Tie (probably close)
DL - EWU (agree MSU HAD Daley, but would give EWU the edge at the other positions)
LB - MSU. (Not sure here pretty close)
Secodary - close...maybe EWU (probably a tie here)

Maybe it's me, but I don't see 21 positions in MSU's favor...
Don't understand how so many MSU fans have so little respect for EWU? I believe EWU has made the semis 3 times in the last 4 years. MSU 0 times in the last 25 years. Why do so many Bobrat fans think they are so much more talented? Why do Bobrat fans have so little respect for a teams that have advanced to the semis when they haven't made it that far in ages?

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Cool. I can pick out a couple griz fans and equate them to the whole fanbase. Who's it gonna be :-k

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Hawks86 wrote:Cool. I can pick out a couple griz fans and equate them to the whole fanbase. Who's it gonna be :-k
Pick Tokyogriz, he's probably their biggest embarrassment.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:11 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:Cool. I can pick out a couple griz fans and equate them to the whole fanbase. Who's it gonna be :-k
No way pick EverettGriz or Hammer Time, that's if you can pull those two apart, it is a Saturday night! You should see Hammer's wife and son, wholly deliverance..Sorry mods I couldn't help myself.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
No way pick EverettGriz or Hammer Time, that's if you can pull those two apart, it is a Saturday night! You should see Hammer's wife and son, wholly deliverance..Sorry mods I couldn't help myself.
Butte tough

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:
Butte tough
Always, what a bunch of posers. On a lighter note Hammer is gonna come out next weekend, he told me so.

twentythreeOh4
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by twentythreeOh4 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Cool, here's another nugget of wisdom that I learned on BN: the best d-line in the conference is the bobrat 1st team. The 2nd best d-line in the conference is the bobrat 2nd team. The bobrats had unbelievable depth this year. How could such an amazing team finish behind a lowly JC team like the Eagles? Is it because MSU has so much higher academic standards? Please discuss.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:30 pm

twentythreeOh4 wrote:
Cool, here's another nugget of wisdom that I learned on BN: the best d-line in the conference is the bobrat 1st team. The 2nd best d-line in the conference is the bobrat 2nd team. The bobrats had unbelievable depth this year. How could such an amazing team finish behind a lowly JC team like the Eagles? Is it because MSU has so much higher academic standards? Please discuss.
Uh.... Last year we had the best D Line we've ever had. I'm not sure who said the best D Line in the conference belonged to MSU this year.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:12 pm

twentythreeOh4 wrote:
It's called getting out played, and out coached, a spade is a spade, have to do better next year.

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:15 am

I read a few remarks where big brother said they would match up well head to head with NDSU. I laughed! You played a team that practices on the beach, in below 0 temps, and could not compete. And the score was closer than it should have been. I don't believe there is a FCS team right now that even comes close to comparing to NDSU. That team is flat out amazing.

Punters are people too!!

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:33 am

GoCats18 wrote:I read a few remarks where big brother said they would match up well head to head with NDSU. I laughed! You played a team that practices on the beach, in below 0 temps, and could not compete. And the score was closer than it should have been. I don't believe there is a FCS team right now that even comes close to comparing to NDSU. That team is flat out amazing.
I agree. I'll be shocked if Towson comes within 2 TD in the NC game, and I actually doubt that it will even be that close. If I was gonna place a bet on the game, NDSU would have to be favored by at least 20 for me to take the points. Some people said they were overrated in their two NC seasons, because their offense wasn't that great, but their offense has been almost as good as the defense during the playoffs this year. If they win their 3rd straight, I'd have to put them ahead of App St. in 2005-2007 as the greatest FCS team ever.

As a side note, during the EWU-Towson game, the announcers were talking about the best FCS programs over the past 10 years or so, and specifcally mentioned NDSU, EWU, and App St. as being the top three, with UM conspicuous by it's absence. I'll bet any Griz fans who happened to hear that comment were a little butt hurt about not being included in that list.