Griz Obsession

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Whosyourdaddy
New Recruit

Griz Obsession

Post by Whosyourdaddy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:05 am

Wow, you guys are awesome! 4 separate threads on the Grizzlies game from yesterday. So glad to see your obsession is as strong as ever, little brother. Bet the 2013 Dream Team Cats were watching it too since they weren't even playing. Nice work....you've outdone yourself with these 4 threads. Glad I just made it 5.

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Re: Griz Obsession

Post by gtapp » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:10 am

And if we start another five threads we will almost be even with the same number about the Cats on egriz last year when we were in the playoffs. Face it, we don't like each other much and we enjoy it when the other team loses. Especially when they are an arrogant, snobbish and overhyped team!

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

NewEra
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by NewEra » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:15 am

gtapp wrote:And if we start another five threads we will almost be even with the same number about the Cats on egriz last year when we were in the playoffs. Face it, we don't like each other much and we enjoy it when the other team loses. Especially when they are an arrogant, snobbish and overhyped team!
Nailed it! I actually thought BN was fairly tame yesterday after the griz lost to a warm weather team, traveling across country to beat the mighty bears in the coldest game ever in wagriz! HAHA I am still giggly after watching them loose.

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm

You create an account on the Bobcat fan board the week before the griz playoff game, then after a loss come back on to tell us about how we're obsessed with the teddybears? Irony much? :lol:

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:42 pm

We are SO OBSESSED with the Griz' DEEP PLAYOFF RUN.