Board Cleanup

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

griz since earl solo
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: So which Big Sky team....

Post by griz since earl solo » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
John K wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:I really like what the Griz have been doing on offense. The 28 points they scored against us is the most points we allowed at home all year. They mix the run and pass well and are very good on third downs. The Griz are also healthy at the right time of year. CC is from a weak conference and is coming into a loud, cold environment.

NDSU isn't invincible. The Bison are banged up on D and have escaped defeat several times the last two years in the playoffs. JMU, Wofford and GSU have all given NDSU a big scare. Their luck is gonna run out. I won't be surprised if the Griz do it and if they do, the national title is within their grasp.
I'm not sure whether or not you're being facetious, either about cheering for the Griz, or in believing that they have a legitimate shot at the NC. As I said before, I won't cheer for them purely as a practical matter, even if I didn't hate them (and I do hate them). They'll have at least a 50-50 chance to win on Saturday, just because of their significant home-field advantage. But I'd bet you just about any amount of money that they won't beat NDSU.
The Griz got nothing to lose and NDSU has put all kinds of pressure on itself. UM is playing well of late beating their last two opponents 70-20 and allowing just one defensive TD. I seriously like their chances. I think they will smoke CC and go into NDSU on fire. It'll be interesting to see how NDSU performs vs Furman. UM has a knack for having highly seeded teams to choke in the round before they play them. It's an interesting bracket to follow.
astute observation cat_bracket. :shock: We have been fortunate over the years with "higher" seeded teams faltering and in the end giving us "another" home playoff game.

Potomac Griz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Potomac Griz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:04 am

Bozcat003 wrote:
BFcatfan wrote:
GRIZFNZ wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
GRIZFNZ wrote:Had the shoe been on the other foot, I would be pulling for MSU to advance further than NAU. Perhaps that's the native Montanan in me......
I am from Montana...And I would rather my daughter live in a whore house, than root for the griz, and there is nothing wrong about that. I was watching the UM/OSU game this weekend, and I noticed that Urban Myer won't even say "Michigan" and when he did on accident, his wife made him wash his mouth out with soap. He just says "That team up north", and the Michigan coach Won't say "State" after Ohio.
Quite disgusting that you think so little of your daughter. I guess the good thing is that you didn't mention a son, so with any luck your lineage will come to an end upon your passing.
No it has nothing to do with his daughter.... In simple English, which most griz fans can't understand.. What he is saying is that his opinion of whores is higher than that of griz fans....Me.... I'm the same way. Clicking yet? Wheels spinning but the hamsters dead? Need pictures?
yikes..... :shock: :shock:
we got some angry people tonight.
Yikes indeed... not only angry but downright weird.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:18 am

"Cat until earl solo" has that affect on people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Cats15
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cats15 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:44 am

91catAlum wrote:"Cat until earl solo" has that affect on people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I put him on my ignore list a LOOOONG time ago.