FYI

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

FYI

Post by Placidlakegriz » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Root sports will run the GRIZ/cat game again at 3PM MST.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Re: FYI

Post by CatBlitz » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Placidlakegriz wrote:Root sports will run the GRIZ/cat game again at 3PM MST.
Great. :roll:

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Bobcat Sig
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat Sig » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Cat/griz, you no-tact jackwagon.

griz fans; keeping it classy and gracious in winning since ... well, never.

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Bobcat Sig wrote:
Sorry, GRIZ/cat sir.

Doc3kgt
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Doc3kgt » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:28 pm

LOL placid you griz douche. Instead of being a troll why don't you celebrate your win with your fellow griz fans over on e-jizz. Better yet, start preparing yourself for the upcoming BLOWOUT your team will suffer when you get ROLLED by NDSU...if you make it out of your first game that is..

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Doc3kgt wrote:LOL placid you griz douche. Instead of being a troll why don't you celebrate your win with your fellow griz fans over on e-jizz. Better yet, start preparing yourself for the upcoming BLOWOUT your team will suffer when you get ROLLED by NDSU...if you make it out of your first game that is..
Well I definitely like our bracket better than ... oh wait, cats aren't playing for the championship.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:40 pm

GoooGriz_FTC wrote:
Doc3kgt wrote:LOL placid you griz douche. Instead of being a troll why don't you celebrate your win with your fellow griz fans over on e-jizz. Better yet, start preparing yourself for the upcoming BLOWOUT your team will suffer when you get ROLLED by NDSU...if you make it out of your first game that is..

hahaha =D^ at least we got the balls to play them.. and don't say stupid sh*t like u. dumba$$

in case u dont know what I'm talking about "Doc" your team bought them out cuz they are little pussy cats :lol:
You took the time to create an account for that post? Very Griz-like of you.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:24 pm

PapaG wrote:
GoooGriz_FTC wrote:

hahaha =D^ at least we got the balls to play them.. and don't say stupid sh*t like u. dumba$$

in case u dont know what I'm talking about "Doc" your team bought them out cuz they are little pussy cats :lol:
Typical lack of IQ from a dUMb fan.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Bobcat Sig

Post by Bobcat Sig » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 pm

PapaG wrote:
GoooGriz_FTC wrote:

It's the crimefighters like him and placidlake that continue to reinforce my signature.

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Anyone who is TRULY from Montana will never call it griz-Cat. Ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

bertram
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bertram » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 pm

FTG06' wrote:Anyone who is TRULY from Montana will never call it griz-Cat. Ever.

A few refer to the game with the most recent winner getting the 1st dibs on naming rights. Leading up to this weekend I called it Cat/Griz as the Bobcat's claimed the Great Divide Trophy in 2012.

Bobcat Sig

Post by Bobcat Sig » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 pm

bertram wrote:
FTG06' wrote:Anyone who is TRULY from Montana will never call it griz-Cat. Ever.

A few refer to the game with the most recent winner getting the 1st dibs on naming rights. Leading up to this weekend I called it Cat/Griz as the Bobcat's claimed the Great Divide Trophy in 2012.
Yah ... no.

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 pm

bertram wrote:

"A few?"

Move back to California.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm

UM's offense was not up to par in the Griz-Cat matchup. Griz offense will need to figure out some things before playing NDSU on December 14. I don't care why the Cats backed out of playing NDSU.

bertram
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bertram » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 pm

FTG06' wrote:
bertram wrote:

"A few?"

Move back to California.
I am a 4th generation Montanan with family and friends on both sides Griz/Cat fandom that follow the same winner gets naming rights philosophy.
FTG06' wrote:Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is very annoying and probably very easy to turn off.

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:25 pm

bertram wrote:
FTG06' wrote:
bertram wrote:

"A few?"

Move back to California.
I am a 4th generation Montanan with family and friends on both sides Griz/Cat fandom that follow the same winner gets naming rights philosophy.
First time I have EVER heard that from anyone who claims to be native to the state.

You're still wrong.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 pm

FTG06' wrote:
bertram wrote:
FTG06' wrote:
bertram wrote:

"A few?"

Move back to California.
First time I have EVER heard that from anyone who claims to be native to the state.

You're still wrong.

How can he be "wrong" about what he chooses to call it? You seem very certain and principled, like the Cat fan whom you can count on to believe the same things about his team on Sunday that he believed on Friday. No matter WHAT happened on Saturday. :lol:

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Griznationalist wrote:
FTG06' wrote:
bertram wrote:
FTG06' wrote:
bertram wrote:

"A few?"

Move back to California.

You're still wrong.

How can he be "wrong" about what he chooses to call it? You seem very certain and principled, like the Cat fan whom you can count on to believe the same things about his team on Sunday that he believed on Friday. No matter WHAT happened on Saturday. :lol:
My "beliefs" about this team were the same on Sunday sir. And you don't know a damn thing about what I think of the team so you can leave that out.

I'm certain and principled because my childhood of growing up in a family that was strictly Bobcats AND griz (all of them alumni) NEVER called it griz-Cat. There are plenty of other people that will echo that sentiment that exist even within the confines of your myopic fanbase.

But somehow I feel like it is all in vain......

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:44 am

Placidlakegriz wrote:
Bobcat Sig wrote:
Sorry, GRIZ/cat sir.
You Griz fans are so ridiculous. Go watch Cher & sonny.......Or the navy-army game.......I bet your a big fan of roses & guns......No wonder you guys are dUMb...........................Oh & dUMber How sad to be so disrespectful of your rivals that you can't just call the game what it's called. Whatever though, listening to dUMb sh** is what makes it so fun to hate the griz.

Doc3kgt
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Doc3kgt » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 am

griz / cat just sounds dumb, even more so are the ftards who go around saying it like that's how it is suppose to be. ](*,)