FYI

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Re: FYI

Post by CelticCat » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 am

Just don't respond to these guys, it isn't that hard to ignore the obvious trolls.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

85CatGrad
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 85CatGrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:50 pm

CelticCat wrote:Just don't respond to these guys, it isn't that hard to ignore the obvious trolls.
But it sure makes rooting against the Griz more enjoyable. \:D/

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Doc3kgt wrote:griz / cat just sounds dumb, even more so are the ftards who go around saying it like that's how it is suppose to be. ](*,)
I believe in your sincerity when you say that neither you nor your fellow Cat fans have ever called the Griz-Cat game the "Griz-Cat" game. I don't think it means you are wrong if you want to call it the "Cat-Griz" game. People are free to call it what they choose, either way, no? Are we still a free country? What qualifies you as expert witness to say it must be either one way or the other?

merff33
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by merff33 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:19 pm

IT's CAT-GRIZZ!
Hey Griznationalist,
"Blow it out your A$$"! or should I put it in (grizz-speak) for you "A$$ out your blow"!

OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!!!...........Dude...mark it zero.

Griznationalist

Post by Griznationalist » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 pm

merff33 wrote:IT's CAT-GRIZZ!
Hey Griznationalist,
"Blow it out your A$$"! or should I put it in (grizz-speak) for you "A$$ out your blow"!
You sound quite confident, merf33, but your assertion that one way is right and the other way is wrong lacks authority. Perhaps what sounds like confidence is actually defensiveness?

merff33
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by merff33 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Not saying one is right and one is wrong. Just trying to help you by stating grizz-cat is not the way it all started. My wife and I are Montana natives. Both sides of the family are split between cat and grizz including 9 graduates from both schools. There are season ticket holders on both sides as well. Both old and young diehard fans all refer to this rivalry as"Cat-Grizz. Even the 7 ticket holders that live in Missoula. Since this all started over 113 games ago, it has always been called Cat-Grizz. Again, I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. Just stating that Grizz-Cat is and has always been a backwards statement. Ask an enlisted Navy guy if he has ever referred to their game with Army as the "Navy-Army" game. Its not a wrong statement, just a backwards one. Its late, nice bantering with you. Good Evening, or as you grizz fans would like to call it, Evening Good.

bertram
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bertram » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:43 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana-Mo ... ll_rivalry
The Montana–Montana State football rivalry is an annual college football rivalry game between the University of Montana Grizzlies and the Montana State University Bobcats. Also known as Cat-Griz or Griz-Cat game, the winner receives the Great Divide Trophy.

Griznationalist

Post by Griznationalist » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

bertram wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana-Mo ... ll_rivalry
The Montana–Montana State football rivalry is an annual college football rivalry game between the University of Montana Grizzlies and the Montana State University Bobcats. Also known as Cat-Griz or Griz-Cat game, the winner receives the Great Divide Trophy.
Careful, bertram. Anytime you introduce facts into the Griz-Cat game discussion, you become a target of name-calling.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:09 am

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... =1&t=53534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

merff33
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by merff33 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 am

Nice. Because EVERYTHING on Wikipedia is always true. Can't expect much more from a dUMb grad (if you actually attended college) than to get thier information from an unworthy source. Oh and "Good Morning" to all you grizz fans, or do I dare say "Morning Good".

AGAIN, not saying you are wrong, just saying you are BACKWARDS!

I'm hungry, think I'll go get some gravy and bicuits!

bertram
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bertram » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:03 pm

merff33 wrote: Can't expect much more from a dUMb grad (if you actually attended college) than to get thier information from an unworthy source!
I'm a product of MSU(Northern) ... even there we know it is their not thier

Griznationalist

Post by Griznationalist » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:07 pm

merff33 wrote:
Nice. Because EVERYTHING on Wikipedia is always true. Can't expect much more from a dUMb grad (if you actually attended college) than to get thier information from an unworthy source. Oh and "Good Morning" to all you grizz fans, or do I dare say "Morning Good".

AGAIN, not saying you are wrong, just saying you are BACKWARDS!

I'm hungry, think I'll go get some gravy and bicuits!
Most people know there is no right or wrong order in reference to the Griz-Cat (or Cat-Griz) game. If the few who assert there is only one right order (and one wrong order) could cite an objective and compelling authority, we'd give it a fair look.

merff33
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by merff33 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 pm

bertram wrote:
merff33 wrote: Can't expect much more from a dUMb grad (if you actually attended college) than to get thier information from an unworthy source!
I'm a product of MSU(Northern) ... even there we know it is their not thier
:D sorry, no spell check. I got it right in my earlier post. \:D/

merff33
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by merff33 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Too much time wasted on this one. Going to move along to something else. Hopefully I spelt everything right this time. [-o<

BFcatfan

Post by BFcatfan » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Griznationalist wrote:
Hey Griznationalist,
You sound quite confident, merf33, but your assertion that one way is right and the other way is wrong lacks authority. Perhaps what sounds like confidence is actually defensiveness?
Yo griznationalist.... Just wondering how long it took you to learn the skin flute and jump on the band wagon... It was CAT griz since the first game in 1890 what? The fact you Fu*** couldn't stand being addressed after the Cats..as in Cat griz you pieces of sh** took upon yourselves in about 1995 to start your griz CAT ******. Get to the party D bag.. It's called alphabetical order..they teach that in Bozeman in the first or second grade. Typical griz fan open mouth insert foot...or skin flute? Anything clicking yet ?

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

Bobcat Jim
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bobcat Jim » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm

BFcatfan wrote:
Griznationalist wrote:
Hey Griznationalist,
Yo griznationalist.... Just wondering how long it took you to learn the skin flute and jump on the band wagon... It was CAT griz since the first game in 1890 what? The fact you Fu*** couldn't stand being addressed after the Cats..as in Cat griz you pieces of sh** took upon yourselves in about 1995 to start your griz CAT ******. Get to the party D bag.. It's called alphabetical order..they teach that in Bozeman in the first or second grade. Typical griz fan open mouth insert foot...or skin flute? Anything clicking yet ?
Brilliant

BFcatfan

Post by BFcatfan » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:22 pm

merff33 wrote:Not saying one is right and one is wrong. Just trying to help you by stating grizz-cat is not the way it all started. My wife and I are Montana natives. Both sides of the family are split between cat and grizz including 9 graduates from both schools. There are season ticket holders on both sides as well. Both old and young diehard fans all refer to this rivalry as"Cat-Grizz. Even the 7 ticket holders that live in Missoula. Since this all started over 113 games ago, it has always been called Cat-Grizz. Again, I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. Just stating that Grizz-Cat is and has always been a backwards statement. Ask an enlisted Navy guy if he has ever referred to their game with Army as the "Navy-Army" game. Its not a wrong statement, just a backwards one. Its late, nice bantering with you. Good Evening, or as you grizz fans would like to call it, Evening Good.
This....is funny ******.. Might have to go get a JBP sandwich and read on...

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Griznationalist wrote:UM's offense was not up to par in the Griz-Cat matchup. Griz offense will need to figure out some things before playing NDSU on December 14. I don't care why the Cats backed out of playing NDSU.
:oops:

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride