is it time to

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

rtb

Re: is it time to

Post by rtb » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Are you guys really that bad at reading? We have a special section of the board called SMACK TALK. That's where you should post, ok? Got it bud? Need me to draw a picture with crayon?

When your day shift at the fryer is done, drive safe, have fun, and maybe try some remedial reading classes when you have time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Vroom wrote:
rtb wrote:When your day shirt at the fryer is done
What is this day shirt at the fryer you speak of? Maybe try some remedial spelling classes when you have time.

Butt hurt scats are no fun this year. That SUU loss took all of the fight & smack talk out of you.
You got me there! :oops: Lesson is don't post from the brew pub.

Anywho, no, we have a spot for smack, the video was posted already earlier this week, but you came in at the last minute to spew it again.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Vroom wrote:Anywho, you have smack topics on the football board by cat fans that don't get moved.

Just sayin'
It's BOBCAT Nation, turns out we are a little more relaxed about anti-Griz smack. This board is not and was never intended to be "fair" if that is what you are asking for.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Vroom wrote:So you can dish it out but you can't take it? Or is it because you don't hold Cat fans to the same reading ability standard as you do Griz fans. That does make sense.

You should all be embarrassed by the video and deserve to take crap for it's creation. Do you remember Appalachian State's "Hot, Hot, Hot"? Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've skewered them a few times over it.

:coffee:
Did you READ anywhere else on this board? I said THOSE EXACT WORDS earlier this week!!
rtb wrote:While I agree in the context of the original question and concerns about Conner this post was insensitive, but some of us Bobcat fans need to lighten up a little too. We should all be embarrassed by this video and we deserve to take crap for it's creation. Anyone remember Appalachian State's "Hot, Hot, Hot"? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've skewered them a few times over it.

And well, since we are in the smack forum, let's get that gem stuck in your heads.
[youtube][/youtube]
Nice job hiding behind an anonymous email generator and IP cover up as well! You're really showing your desire to be a stand-up poster here.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:29 pm

#-o :crazy: :shrug: