The C.A.T.S. Video Lives Again

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

The C.A.T.S. Video Lives Again

Post by Placidlakegriz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:01 am

Team10 wrote:Haven't heard much about the man behind the camera lately. Does anyone know how Conner is doing? I was hoping to see a Cat griz hype video this week, but would much rather hear that Conner is doing well. Here's to everything Conner has done for the Bobcats and everything he will accomplish in the future.
There's a great bobcat video over on EGRIZ.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... =1&t=64748" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Cat griz hype video???

Post by bobcatmaniac » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 am

Placidlakegriz wrote:
Team10 wrote:Haven't heard much about the man behind the camera lately. Does anyone know how Conner is doing? I was hoping to see a Cat griz hype video this week, but would much rather hear that Conner is doing well. Here's to everything Conner has done for the Bobcats and everything he will accomplish in the future.

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... =1&t=64748" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for trolling. We are concerned about our Conner Firstman who is fighting a battle with cancer. You post as only a troll friz can. Go home.

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 am

bobcatmaniac wrote:
Placidlakegriz wrote:

Thanks for trolling. We are concerned about our Conner Firstman who is fighting a battle with cancer. You post as only a troll friz can. Go home.
You wanted a great bobcat made video and I gave you one. A simple thank you would be sufficient.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 am

You're a real class act placid lake. Two Cat boosters did something stupid and you use it as a joke about someone with cancer. Wow! Your fellow Griz fans must be proud to have you as one of theirs.

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:13 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:You're a real class act placid lake. Two Cat boosters did something stupid and you use it as a joke about someone with cancer. Wow! Your fellow Griz fans must be proud to have you as one of theirs.
Easy there big guy. We can all use a little levity. And I am sure Conner always appreciates some thing that makes him smile.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 am

Placidlakegriz wrote:

FYI the kid that does the videos has had a setback with his cancer appearantly....very classy

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

This space for rent....

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 am

Hell's Bells wrote:
Placidlakegriz wrote:

FYI the kid that does the videos has had a setback with his cancer appearantly....very classy

That's what I understand. I'm sure he appreciated something to smile about.

StealthyCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by StealthyCat » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 am

Placidlakegriz wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:You're a real class act placid lake. Two Cat boosters did something stupid and you use it as a joke about someone with cancer. Wow! Your fellow Griz fans must be proud to have you as one of theirs.
Easy there big guy. We can all use a little levity. And I am sure Conner always appreciates some thing that makes him smile.
What a surprise, another typical loser from the dark side. :coffee:

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. (Vince Lombardi)

MeerKat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by MeerKat » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:10 am

Placid Lake is one of my favorite places on earth. I love driving up there with my Cat plates.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 am

Placidlakegriz wrote:
Hell's Bells wrote:
Placidlakegriz wrote:

It isn't something to smile about when its being ridiculed and associated with MSU. Besides its already been 'played', so its nothing new. Griz fans on your board dredged it up to make MSU fit their desired misconception. Just read the vitriol about it in the thread from your link. Responding with that to a question about Mr. Firstman isn't humor, its insensitive. I get that you're trying spin it that you were just trying bring a smile to his face, but that's just magnifying the insult. Nobody here is stupid enough to buy that, so you can quit now. I know I'm going to.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
Placidlakegriz wrote:
Hell's Bells wrote:
Placidlakegriz wrote:

It isn't something to smile about when its being ridiculed and associated with MSU. Besides its already been 'played', so its nothing new. Griz fans on your board dredged it up to make MSU fit their desired misconception. Just read the vitriol about it in the thread from your link. Responding with that to a question about Mr. Firstman isn't humor, its insensitive. I get that you're trying spin it that you were just trying bring a smile to his face, but that's just magnifying the insult. Nobody here is stupid enough to buy that, so you can quit now. I know I'm going to.
=D^

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

rtb

Re: The C.A.T.S. Video Lives Again

Post by rtb » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 am

While I agree in the context of the original question and concerns about Conner this post was insensitive, but some of us Bobcat fans need to lighten up a little too. We should all be embarrassed by this video and we deserve to take crap for it's creation. Anyone remember Appalachian State's "Hot, Hot, Hot"? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've skewered them a few times over it.

And well, since we are in the smack forum, let's get that gem stuck in your heads.
[youtube][/youtube]

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image