Cats Version of the Big Dance...

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TripleG
BobcatNation Redshirt

Cats Version of the Big Dance...

Post by TripleG » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:30 pm

\:D/ Yay! I was the first SMACK poster!

Bring it On!

You are all just full of G R I Z Envy!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:39 pm

Triple G ..... Kramer and Lulay play football ... I would think you and the Griz fans would know that by now :)

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Cats Version of the Big Dance...

Post by catatac » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:42 pm

TripleG wrote:Image

\:D/ Yay! I was the first SMACK poster!

Bring it On!
That's cute. Good smack! :lol: As long as Kramer and Lulay keep dancing over the Griz, I'm a happy camper!!! 8) Remember that once when Corey Smith took the opening kick-off and danced into the end-zone? That was cool :lol: I lke this dancing smack... it's fun!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:53 pm

Dancing is right ... COREY SMITH --> TD

CATS FANS SINGING "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! "

Wow that was awesome! :lol:
Last edited by CARDIAC_CATS on Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eRat-a-Cat-er
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by eRat-a-Cat-er » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:51 pm

Now, you will need a manual...

CONGRATS on the new board! =D^

What just thinkin' about the Griz does to most Cats! GO GRIZ!

bronco
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bronco » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:43 am

3G,
Congrats on being the first smack poster. That is an honor.
Are they still automatically changing Griz to the word of their choice. Isn't this a free speech issue? What does the name change mean? I don't get it.
Plan on changing any other words?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:00 am

bronco wrote: Are they still automatically changing friz to the word of their choice. Isn't this a free speech issue? What does the name change mean? I don't get it.
And to repeat what I just wrote on the i-aa board.
As for the friz thing, it's all in fun. Mainly done to see what type of reaction we would get from the many griz fans that came over. So far all the griping by griz fans about such an insignificant thing has been more than worth the ten seconds it took me to type in the word replacements. Lighten up Francis!
As for the free speech comment, thanks for the laugh for the morning. And don't worry about not understanding what it means, it is just a term of endearment cause we all love those grizzlies so much! :roll:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:18 am

I have no problem with the "friz" thing, seems rather moronic though...kind of like the "eat s**t g rizzlies, go cats go" cheer...and you can't argue with that kind of bobcat logic. Oh well :wink:

SeeHarg
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SeeHarg » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:59 pm

HAHAHA!!11!
WHEN YUO TYPE IN 'GRIZ' IT TURNS IT INTO 'FRIZ'!!@!##!
HAHAHAHA!!!1
ROFLMAOOAFLDI!!

TOO BAD IT DOESNT TURN IT INTO 'POOPHEAD JERKS' INSTEDA SINCE TAHT'S WHAT THEY ALL ARE!!1 TEH GRIZZLIES IMEAN!1!!!

THIS SIGHT PWNS EXPECIALLY SENCE IT TURNS GRIZ INTO FRIZ! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN SINCE GREG BOORTZ GAVE TOM WILEY A WEDGIE IN THIRD PERIOD STUFY HALL!!! HAHAHAHA NUCLEAR WEDGIE!!!!1 HE WAS LIKE ALL [quote] NOOOO DON'T GIVE ME A WEDGIE [/puote] LOL LOL

HORRNET ALWAYS SAID HE WANTED A BORED WHERE WHEN PEOPLE TYPED IN GRIZ IT MADE IT LOWER CASE LETTERS AND TURNIED IT INTO FRIZ!!1 I DIDN'T THINK IT WOOD HAPPEN BUT IT DID!!1 GOOD JOB HORRNET!
------------
WhereDoITypeMySignature?
Last edited by SeeHarg on Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bronco
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bronco » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:18 pm

Kmax,
When you get tired of being site administrator it looks like seeharg could be a great replacement. You wouldn't miss a beat with him on board.
You guys just can't seem to stay away from the cat fan stereotype. It has done wonders for the Geo So. program except they have a winning tradition. Fans seem to be staying away from their stadium also.
As I've posted on another board I respect the cat players, and even Kramer it's just the low class fans that I can't understand.
Go G.R.I.Z

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:49 pm

Well, SeeHarg is a g riz fan for one, so he probably wouldn't want the job.

Bronco, you really seem to spend a lot of time telling the world how much you dislike Bobcat fans (which is a silly and overreaching bias on its face)... almost to the point of obsession. Being completely serious, you might find a lot more joy in your life if you just, say, let it go?

JahGriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by JahGriz » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:00 pm

I think seaharg is just imitating HORNET. Someone all egrizers know by his CAP lock dissability.
As far as the G R I Z = friz. I can't comment as I did the same thing to the kittys when I was playing around with message boards. Although I never released my board for the public, so it just didn't have the impact.
:shock:

SeeHarg
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SeeHarg » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:14 pm

Good eye, Jah.
That post was a sideswipe at the juvenile griz/friz thing. It's the kind of thing HORRNET would think was TEH BEST EVAR!!!1, not something you'd expect to see on a message board run by serious folks. Just one more reminder that most things Cat-related, no matter how professional they appear on the surface, have 'bush league' written all over their putrid, rotting cores.
Last edited by SeeHarg on Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhereDoITypeMySignature?

JahGriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by JahGriz » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:38 pm

seeharg, you definately have done the best HORNET impression I've ever seen. In fact, I had to re-read it to verify it wasn't. =D^

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:46 pm

Good lord, I can not believe how seriously some of you guys are taking a simple little joke, that changes one letter in a word on a freakin message board. As BAC said, let it go, your obsession with Cat fans is bordering on comical. If us changing the word griz (ooh look, I just wrote it without it changing! :roll: ) to friz really gets you that worked up that you have to say we are low class and have "putrid, rotting centers" I really think you should seek some professional help or just relax a bit. Life's too short to get so worked up about something so little.

PS-Nobody other than griz fans have said anything about this being "TEH BEST EVAR!!!", in fact BAC and I have both repeatedly reffered to it as a simple joke to get under the skin of griz fans a bit...apparently it did more than a little.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:56 pm

It's rather hilarious to me to see the same people who are whining that 'friz' being posted is somehow unprofessional take delight in emailing some stupid "MSU - Boz Angeles" article in the Butte fishwrap all over the internet.

I guess getting beaten two years in a row by the Bobcats makes for a victim mentality.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:52 pm

PapaG wrote:It's rather hilarious to me to see the same people who are whining that 'friz' being posted is somehow unprofessional take delight in emailing some stupid "MSU - Boz Angeles" article in the Butte fishwrap all over the internet.

I guess getting beaten two years in a row by the Bobcats makes for a victim mentality.
Exactly Papa!!! Talk about dishing it out but not being able to take it! That article implies that Kramer knew that Obrien was a Drug dealer, and promoted him anyway. One other point - if you've ever listened to Mick Holien and Scott Gurnsey on the radio, you've obviously heard the insulting comments directed to the Bobcat program and fans. Referring to our stadium and Bozeman in general as "a dump", laughing when opposing players get hurt, I could go on and on. I actually think it's funny because it makes it all the sweeter when you hear him call the games when we beat them. But we've crossed the line... we've changed a G to an F. Wow - comeone call the FCC :)

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

bronco
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bronco » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:34 pm

BAC,
1st off the behavior I witnessed coming from sec 102 at last years game was appalling. If I saw that coming from G.r.i.z. fans I’d be mortified and embarrassed.
Yea… I know “one time a fan said this to me.” Talk to me when it is a whole section of the stadium. It was a dangerous situation for the players and the visiting fans. If you don’t want to admit there is a problem…ok. But I’ll bad mouth those fans everywhere I go until I see a change.

BAC, I would guess that in your fine city by the bay that there are certain web sites that cater to an alternative life style. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.) But, let’s say you join a new message board and every time you type “gay” it comes out “ass hopper”
Would you be very happy that you posts are being changed?

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:52 pm

Good point Bronco! (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:53 pm

bronco: No more so than when you get liquored up on Keystone in the double-wide, get a little lonely, and type in "sheep lover" and the site diplomatically changes it to "just helping the little guy over the fence."

See, I can use moronic stereotypical innuendo as well. Ain't I clever?

Tell me 'bout the scoreboard, George....