Cats Version of the Big Dance...

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:04 pm

WOW, that last post converted me...how's that cheer go again???

Pikuni Kyi-yo
New Recruit

Post by Pikuni Kyi-yo » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:05 pm

Ok, so replacing the 'g' with an 'f' was done to see what kind of response would be made. That was the reason right? Responses happened. Now yall got ya pannies in a bunch over something you initiated? LMAO!!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:45 pm

Now, before this conversation gets any stupider, I'm going to get back to work for a few minutes.

(Be on the lookout for meat to quote me as having said "stupider, I'm going to get back" and respond by saying that I am threatening to get back at somebody named stupider.)
you don't have to cry, I was just smackin', and you get all sensitive on us. you talk about taking things out of context, yet you and half the cat fans on here have been doing that since this site started. Relax, don't do it.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

SeeHarg
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SeeHarg » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:14 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:Umm, yeah, SeeHarg... exactly what the hell was that? What were you trying to do, other than lower the level of conversation to a boorish level and put stuff on PapaG that he never posted?

I'm kind of baffled by this one. Please explain.

I think you should stick to your impersonations of my sarcastic condescention (you did that one pretty well) and completely avoid this new-found libeling bigot approach.
Sorry....
Didn't mean to offend. I was just putting a little smackety spin on PapaG's assertion that he had lots o' ammo for all of us whiners.

Replace the offensive g-word in that (mis)quote with 'lame'; that was the intended meaning. If you ascribe that meaning to the word, the quote I put in my post clearly states the sum total of PapaG's smacking thus far.

And for those of you still reading this thread, the post that was deleted was not libelous or bigoted. I made the ill-advised choice of paraphrasing PG in a 'quote' box, and using a word therein (that is still in this thread in a quote in one of PG's posts) that has two technical and two colloquial meanings; one of the colloquial meanings is frequently used to describe those of a certain sexual persuasion, although it's not generally used in a hateful, bigoted, or derogatory fashion. Anyway, some took it in this context, assumed it had hateful underpinnings, and understandably took offense - especially because I had put it into someone else's mouth.
Mea culpa.
Last edited by SeeHarg on Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WhereDoITypeMySignature?

eRat-a-Cat-er
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by eRat-a-Cat-er » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:11 am

Got to give PapaG's post some credence...
PapaG wrote:It's rather hilarious to me to see the same people who are whining that 'friz' being posted is somehow unprofessional take delight in emailing some stupid "MSU - Boz Angeles" article in the Butte fishwrap all over the internet.

I guess getting beaten two years in a row by the Bobcats makes for a victim mentality.
him being a 16 year EXPERT on this affliction! :wink:

What just thinkin' about the Griz does to most Cats! GO GRIZ!

BearIt
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BearIt » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:53 am

Wow, the smack board is rather tense. It just goes to show what a great rivalry we have. Hatfield's and McCoy's goin' on in here. It takes many years for things to fester to this point. Gotta' love it.