Want a good laugh?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

red10CAT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Want a good laugh?

Post by red10CAT » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:03 pm

E-griz.lol. Over 400 posts directly related to the Cats in under a week. Comical and pretty good entertainment.

joe_montana_state
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Want a good laugh?

Post by joe_montana_state » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:24 pm

They fear the kitty. So should ewu.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 pm

red10CAT wrote:E-griz.lol. Over 400 posts directly related to the Cats in under a week. Comical and pretty good entertainment.
You do realize that you are the troll over there?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Doc3kgt
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Doc3kgt » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 pm

allcat wrote:
red10CAT wrote:E-griz.lol. Over 400 posts directly related to the Cats in under a week. Comical and pretty good entertainment.

Red is just making an observation. Don't be an tardbag. I browse over there from time to time red, it is funny :)

red10CAT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by red10CAT » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:26 pm

I have not and will not ever post on e-jizz just read for fun. It's ridiculous how ignorant some DumB fans are.. only 16 hrs to kick off.

Screamin_Eagle174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:31 pm

joe_montana_state wrote:They fear the kitty. So should ewu.
Why?

No fear, no pity for the kitty.

2010 National Champions. 2 Walter Payton Winners. 2 Buck Buchanan Winners.

GRZZ
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GRZZ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 pm

I don't get the infatuation with egriz by some over here. You play EWU tomorrow in the premiere game at our level. In a message board labeled Griz and the FCS, there is a huge thread about the best game of the weekend, which happens to be between the Griz's two biggest conference rivals...why wouldn't they talk about it,,,you should be happy that your program is relevant enough to be discussed on another teams message board other than during the week of your game with them...You are the big topic this week...

That being said, there are several cat fans and several (or all?) eagle fans participating in those threads...take them away and they probably don't last nearly as long or gain as much interest.

Enjoy your game tomorrow, should be a good one.

“I think I've heard every coach that's coached against the Grizzlies this year sit up here and say, ‘You know, we're better than those guys, and we can beat those guys,' ” said Kramer. “You know what? The truth is you ain't. So shut. The heck. Up.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 am

Doc3kgt wrote:
allcat wrote:

Red is just making an observation. Don't be an tardbag. I browse over there from time t time red, it is funny : Is that a bag full of dancing pants!

BFcatfan

Post by BFcatfan » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:54 am

GRZZ wrote:I don't get the infatuation with egriz by some over here. You play EWU tomorrow in the premiere game at our level. In a message board labeled Griz and the FCS, there is a huge thread about the best game of the weekend, which happens to be between the Griz's two biggest conference rivals...why wouldn't they talk about it,,,you should be happy that your program is relevant enough to be discussed on another teams message board other than during the week of your game with them...You are the big topic this week...

That being said, there are several cat fans and several (or all?) eagle fans participating in those threads...take them away and they probably don't last nearly as long or gain as much interest.

Enjoy your game tomorrow, should be a good one.
My God a griz fan with a brain. Weird. Good post though. Totally agree.

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

rtb

Post by rtb » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Just a heads up this is BOBCAT Nation. Most of us don't really care what is discussed on eGriz. And as pointed out, this is a big week for the Cats and Eagles. I would expect some discussion on most FCS message board about the Cats and the Eags.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

red10CAT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by red10CAT » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 pm

rtb wrote:
Just a heads up this is BOBCAT Nation. Most of us don't really care what is discussed on eGriz. And as pointed out, this is a big week for the Cats and Eagles. I would expect some discussion m ost FCS message board about the C ats and the Eags.
Never brought up any discussion on BN that was on ejizz. Just stating how cffomical there board was at that time. I'm a die hard Cat fan born and raised in this beautiful valley. I watched the Cats lose those 16 in a row to that school and took alot of ribbing from griz family members and it makes smile to see them squirm ever once in awhile. ESG GCG. :D