Bulletin Board Material

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

85CatGrad
BobcatNation Team Captain

Bulletin Board Material

Post by 85CatGrad » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 am

Found this in a signature line on Efizz....

Griz O-lineman Jon Opperud when asked what it was like to play in the 2011 Cat-Griz game: "We're 22-4 against them in the last 26 years... I wouldn't really call that a rivalry."

I wonder if the 2012 griz team feels the same way? :wink:

MashTun
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Bulletin Board Material

Post by MashTun » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:22 am

85CatGrad wrote:Found this in a signature line on Efizz....

Griz O-lineman Jon Opperud when asked what it was like to play in the 2011 Cat-Griz game: "We're 22-4 against them in the last 26 years... I wouldn't really call that a rivalry."

He's not old enough to remember when the Cats were whipping the fiz like that. Sorry young man [-X

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." - Dave Barry

Bear
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bear » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:25 pm

I imagine that the 2012 team would say something like: "We're 22-5 against them over the last 27 years; not really much of a rivalry.". \:D/

Htowngriz

Post by Htowngriz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:55 pm

MashTun wrote:

He's not old enough to remember when the Cats were whipping the fiz like that. Sorry young man [-X
Yeah, congrats on beating the worst Griz team in a quarter century by only 9 points. :wink:

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Boys Boys, come on now, obviously none of you had older brothers. When LITTLE BROTHER manages to steal a few chips off of big brothers plate, well that's a huge deal for little brother.....take it easy on our friends down the road. They know no better!

armingtonbobcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by armingtonbobcat » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:33 pm

I believe this is a good time for COBN

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:07 pm

GOBN

:coffee:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Htowngriz wrote:
MashTun wrote:

Yeah, congrats on beating the worst Griz team in a quarter century by only 9 points. :wink:
In wa-griz. Twice, in three years. Name me another team that has done that recently.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

Bobcat Steve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bobcat Steve » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:31 pm

FTG06' wrote:
Htowngriz wrote:
MashTun wrote:

In wa-griz. Twice, in three years. Name me another team that has done that recently.
And lets not forget we could have scored on the last drive but or coaches took pity on your team. The game was long over I think you would have to agree, if not maybe would could post pictures or video's of you half empty stadium when the final minutes ticked off. FTG

85CatGrad

Post by 85CatGrad » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 pm

FTG06' wrote:
Htowngriz wrote:
MashTun wrote:

And when little brother finally kicks big brothers butt, the only thing left that is big, is his mouth. :lol:

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Who really cares about someone else's insecurities regarding relevance. I sure don't.

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:25 am

I know one thing the whole twenty something to five won't stop until we do it and the way college football is now it won't happen again cat or griz. For a current griz to say something like that, it is disrespectful to the past griz players that actually pulled it off, because I think it's pretty clear that it's one of the biggest rivalries across all divisions.I take his comment as an immature adult that accidentally stuck his foot in his mouth while immediately regretting what he just said, we have all done it.

If your left, you aren’t right.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 am

Quote from a guy with a losing record to the Cats in games he has played. 1-2 in "actual" games played. According to the record books - has never had a win against the Cats. Yep, not much of a rivalry. :-^

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 pm

This kid wasn't even born when the streak was in its middle years.

Sounds pretty arrogant to me. Glad he is playing for the dark pinkers.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:17 pm

You guys do realize he graduated last year and doenst play on our team anymore.....right? :?

Well now you do.....................

You are welcome

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:51 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:You guys do realize he graduated last year and doenst play on our team anymore.....right? :?

Well now you do.....................

You are welcome
Don't be bringing facts into a good smack thread. You know better than that....It's all fun until someone says something true. #-o

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Mods.....delete my previous post..................sorry for the brief moment of clarity.

Wont happen again.

www.maroonblood.com