I have had enough!!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Marana CAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

I have had enough!!

Post by Marana CAT » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 pm

I have been reading posts on Bobcat Nation since 2007 and I have finally had enough! I figured to put up or shut up so here goes, my first ever post. “Colter Nuanez can suck it!!!” Does anybody on here have a clue why we have been the “Little Brother” to the grizz the last 25 years? Attitude…. They breathe success, they believe in themselves without a doubt and they step on anybody that gets in their way. That’s why they beat us 16 years in a row. You don’t hear them on egrizz saying positive things about the Cats. And all I ever see on here is a bunch of Jackwagons wanting lick AlphaGriz1’s pussy and tell Colter how great a job he does writing for “Our” team not “his” team… I know for a fact the current MSU staff wants someone to be a “hometown” writer for a National Championship team not the “Objective Writer” Nuanutz is.

Common people!!! You call yourselves True Cat Fans… TomCat88 I really like the information you put out there for us, this is not directed at you. Meffs33 hit it straight on when he referred to Colter picking the grizz over the CATS in the Bobcat Football Magazine 2013 and asking why he would do that. Colter claims being objective?? F’n great but not in the BOBCAT FOOTBALL MAGINE!!!! If it’s that close to call why would you pick the other team, he is the hometown writer!!! Fritz Neighbor, beat writer for the grizz in the Missoulian would NEVER do that, hell he picked the grizz to beat Tennessee 2 years back. Remember when Numbnutz picked EWU over the CATS in Bozeman during the 2010 season because it was too close to call. “Too close to call” ????? Then you pick the dam team your writing for.. Oh and what was the score that game Colter, 30-7ish CATS…

IHATEHIPPIES speaks up and talks the truth and most of you grizz wanna be’s bashed him and stuck up for Colter… It is a disgrace and a disservice to all the blood, sweat and tears our boys, coaching staff and LOYAL fans have put into this program the last 25 years to get to where we are today. How many of you still wore the Blue & Gold outside of Bozeman those long 16 years? I’m guessing a high % of you were jizz fans back then.
FTG FTColter & FTBobcat Nation band wagon full of pussy’s!! Until Bobcat Nation grows a pair and we get out of the Rainbow land of fisting Colter and others that want to bring down the New Era of football in the Big Sky State we will always be “Little Brother”… Coach Ash is doing things right but we don’t have to always follow his lead. We need that attitude that no matter what happens No One comes into our house and takes a ****** in the middle of the living room like Colter has! I’m not saying be classless like the grizz but stand up for your “Team” and don’t let someone slam them hiding behind the idea of “objective sports writing”… Peace

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: I have had enough!!

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Place your bets !

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

=D^

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

KalCat76
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by KalCat76 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm

I nominate you to get this years award for "Worst 1st Post"! Good Job!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh lord. This place has officially gone full egriz

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

First post and hopefully the last!!!! What planet did she arrive from??

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 pm

:lol: Buck? Is that you? :lol:

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:55 pm

wbtfg wrote:Oh lord. This place has officially gone full egriz
ha

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Darth Yoda wrote::lol: Buck? Is that you? :lol:
Where is Buck N? I've been using that word "giver" ever since he gave it a whole new meaning. I say that to waitresses and female bartenders, etc. when they bring me my food or beers. "You're a true giver and you should be proud of yourself." :wink:

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:01 pm

What's the IP address? kmax? RTB?

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Bobcat Sig
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat Sig » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey Marana ... spoiler alert: common != c'mon and my personal favorite; apostrophes are for possession, not plural words.

Grammar is fun! :mrgreen:

griz fans; keeping it classy and gracious in winning since ... well, never.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Where is Buck N? I've been using that word "giver" ever since he gave it a whole new meaning. I say that to waitresses and female bartenders, etc. when they bring me my food or beers. "You're a true giver and you should be proud of yourself." :wink:
I thought one of the mods politely leaked he was the one and only Mr. Manning J.D. :shock: He seemed to have gone away after that post.... or did he?

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Well start your own site Marana. I'm glad BTW you've never posted before. Don't make a habit of it. You're not worth reading.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
I thought one of the mods politely leaked he was the one and only Mr. Manning J.D. :shock: He seemed to have gone away after that post.... or did he?
Oh, that is awesome. :lol:

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:11 pm

CatBlitz wrote:What's the IP address? kmax? RTB?
Only a Verizon addy so far....though a little digging does yield a name of the semiliterate newbie.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Marana CAT wrote:I have been reading posts on Bobcat Nation since 2007 and I have finally had enough! I figured to put up or shut up so here goes, my first ever post. “Colter Nuanez can suck it!!!” Does anybody on here have a clue why we have been the “Little Brother” to the grizz the last 25 years? Attitude…. They breathe success, they believe in themselves without a doubt and they step on anybody that gets in their way. That’s why they beat us 16 years in a row. You don’t hear them on egrizz saying positive things about the Cats. And all I ever see on here is a bunch of Jackwagons wanting lick AlphaGriz1’s pussy and tell Colter how great a job he does writing for “Our” team not “his” team… I know for a fact the current MSU staff wants someone to be a “hometown” writer for a National Championship team not the “Objective Writer” Nuanutz is.

Common people!!! You call yourselves True Cat Fans… TomCat88 I really like the information you put out there for us, this is not directed at you. Meffs33 hit it straight on when he referred to Colter picking the grizz over the CATS in the Bobcat Football Magazine 2013 and asking why he would do that. Colter claims being objective?? F’n great but not in the BOBCAT FOOTBALL MAGINE!!!! If it’s that close to call why would you pick the other team, he is the hometown writer!!! Fritz Neighbor, beat writer for the grizz in the Missoulian would NEVER do that, hell he picked the grizz to beat Tennessee 2 years back. Remember when Numbnutz picked EWU over the CATS in Bozeman during the 2010 season because it was too close to call. “Too close to call” ????? Then you pick the dam team your writing for.. Oh and what was the score that game Colter, 30-7ish CATS…

IHATEHIPPIES speaks up and talks the truth and most of you grizz wanna be’s bashed him and stuck up for Colter… It is a disgrace and a disservice to all the blood, sweat and tears our boys, coaching staff and LOYAL fans have put into this program the last 25 years to get to where we are today. How many of you still wore the Blue & Gold outside of Bozeman those long 16 years? I’m guessing a high % of you were jizz fans back then.
FTG FTColter & FTBobcat Nation band wagon full of pussy’s!! Until Bobcat Nation grows a pair and we get out of the Rainbow land of fisting Colter and others that want to bring down the New Era of football in the Big Sky State we will always be “Little Brother”… Coach Ash is doing things right but we don’t have to always follow his lead. We need that attitude that no matter what happens No One comes into our house and takes a ****** in the middle of the living room like Colter has! I’m not saying be classless like the grizz but stand up for your “Team” and don’t let someone slam them hiding behind the idea of “objective sports writing”… Peace
Waaaiiit a minute. There's not a damn thing wrong with this post. :wink:

toM StUber

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Marana CAT wrote:I have been reading posts on Bobcat Nation since 2007 and I have finally had enough! I figured to put up or shut up so here goes, my first ever post. “Colter Nuanez can suck it!!!” Does anybody on here have a clue why we have been the “Little Brother” to the grizz the last 25 years? Attitude…. They breathe success, they believe in themselves without a doubt and they step on anybody that gets in their way. That’s why they beat us 16 years in a row. You don’t hear them on egrizz saying positive things about the Cats. And all I ever see on here is a bunch of Jackwagons wanting lick AlphaGriz1’s pussy and tell Colter how great a job he does writing for “Our” team not “his” team… I know for a fact the current MSU staff wants someone to be a “hometown” writer for a National Championship team not the “Objective Writer” Nuanutz is.

Wow, buddy, that's an impressive collection of dirty talk. Does your boyfriend talk that way, too?

FWIW, I have never worn the Grizzly ****** & silver. I make sure to take Cats gear every time I go out of town. You don't have to be a douchebag to represent the Bobcats right. In fact, I think it's the complete opposite.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

Lovethecats75

Post by Lovethecats75 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 pm

So, let me get this right. What you are saying is the only way to get as good as the griz is to be as big of a$$holes as they are.
Let me just say, the CAT program has already passed the griz and we are leaving them in the dust. Best yet we did it the right way. We do not need to go into the gutter like the griz fans do. I love where we are how we got here. Let's keep doing it the right way.

KeepTheChange
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by KeepTheChange » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Take a breath, step back from the ledge, and pull the dildo out of your a**.

Marana CAT

Post by Marana CAT » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Why don't you go digging up Colter's A$$ where you have been living the last year and you can find my IP!! Oh and sorry for the grammar forgot I was on a football board. And really I'm talking about having an Attitude of winning not being a jerk. And I'm sorry we are not there yet, we are still in the shadow until at least getting into the semi final. We are getting respect but look what the grizz did last year and then read about them on Sports Network, ESPN and other sites and tell me we have passed them. Like I said Jackwagons!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"