Money Shot.

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Money Shot.

Post by Counter Assault » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:46 pm

You got McGhee back earlier than expected. Offense rocked. We SMOKED them. Still some work to do on run D. Overall though; EAT SHOT GRIZZLIES GO CATS GO!!!!

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Re: Money Shot.

Post by bobcat99 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Counter Assault wrote:You got McGhee back earlier than expected. Offense rocked. We SMOKED them. Still some work to do on run D. Overall though; EAT SHOT GRIZZLIES GO CATS GO!!!!
Who cares about the Grizzlies? We just won a game, lets concentrate on that. We can worry about the Griz when it's time to play them.

rtb

Post by rtb » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 pm

bobcat99 wrote:Who cares about the Grizzlies? We just won a game, lets concentrate on that. We can worry about the Griz when it's time to play them.
THIS 100 TIMES!! Who gives a $h#T what the Griz did, do, don't do. Last I checked there is a game against NAU with a damn good runner coming up next.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

ibleedblue
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by ibleedblue » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Counter Assault wrote:You got McGhee back earlier than expected. Offense rocked. We SMOKED them. Still some work to do on run D. Overall though; EAT SHOT GRIZZLIES GO CATS GO!!!!
Again no wonder they give us so much crap. The infatuation with the Grizzlies is so sad. For the love of everything holy and good can we please worry about our own team. We can't even get our QB back and get a great win on the road without one of our posters bringing up the Griz two mins later. Vomit.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:33 pm

ibleedblue wrote:
Again no wonder they give us so much crap. The infatuation with the Grizzlies is so sad. For the love of everything holy and good can we please worry about our own team. We can't even get our QB back and get a great win on the road without one of our posters bringing up the Griz two mins later. Vomit.
Counter Assault is a Griz fan pretending to be a 'Cat fan. He'll probably go to eGriz and point out his own posts, and how this means that MSU is obsessed with the griz. :-k

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:10 pm

F*ck Off Papa G. You were abused as a child.

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 pm

rtb wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:Who cares about the Grizzlies? We just won a game, lets concentrate on that. We can worry about the Griz when it's time to play them.
THIS 100 TIMES!! Who gives a $h#T what the Griz did, do, don't do. Last I checked there is a game against NAU with a damn good runner coming up next.
I care about beating the Griz!!!! It's a huge success measure!!!!!!!!!

As much as you called me out on my very very very first post about does Ash know how important it is to beat the Griz.

You guys are the biggest waheenaa known to man.

This was a huge win. Big big time.

And I care how we stack up to Mizzzola. For better or worse, they are our cross state ahole brethren that have won championships and I am sick of your LIP!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:27 pm

You guys cant quit us...............................its kinda cute.

:coffee:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:30 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:You guys cant quit us...............................its kinda cute.

:coffee:
I will take your bet of the. $125 + beer thread ?

You could even rejigger it after knowing what you know....

Cat8191
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Cat8191 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:31 pm

There's a different game every week. Most of the year is off season. But ESG GCG is always appropriate...

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Cat8191 wrote:There's a different game every week. Most of the year is off season. But ESG GCG is always appropriate...
Thank You

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Cat8191 wrote:There's a different game every week. Most of the year is off season. But ESG GCG is always appropriate...

No it's not and when it gets used as much as it does it becomes old and stale and loses its effectiveness. Kind of like if the only play we ever ran was kirk up the middle. Every fan would recognize how that would become ineffective and would be all over the coaching staff for being unimaginative, boring an ineffective.
So many here are unable or unwilling to see that the constant smack towards the Griz in so many threads has become boring and ineffective and is exceedingly unimaginative.
Sure everyone is free to post what they want but seriously how long can middle school level smack be regurgitated before posters realize how much they are embarrassing themselves.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

sdsyvie
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by sdsyvie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:

No it's not and when it gets used as much as it does it becomes old and stale and loses its effectiveness. Kind of like if the only play we ever ran was kirk up the middle. Every fan would recognize how that would become ineffective and would be all over the coaching staff for being unimaginative, boring an ineffective.
So many here are unable or unwilling to see that the constant smack towards the Griz in so many threads has become boring and ineffective and is exceedingly unimaginative.
Sure everyone is free to post what they want but seriously how long can middle school level smack be regurgitated before posters realize how much they are embarrassing themselves.
wrong

it will never get old, stating fun backhanded comments towards our rivals

if you think otherwise, it seems your just trying to argue

Joe Bobcat

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am

sdsyvie wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:

wrong

it will never get old, stating fun backhanded comments towards our rivals

if you think otherwise, it seems your just trying to argue
I'm not trying to argue at all, just trying to encourage my fellow Cat fans to take a look at their words and actions and see if maybe it is time to move on to a new phase in their Bobcat fan life. Either you are uninterested in taking a critical look at those things or you have taken a look and are happy with where you are at as a fan. Whichever is the case is fine with me. I know that some fans do change what they say and do as they mature. I believe our coaching staff and football team are among the classiest in all of college football and think they deserve to have an equally classy fan base as well. Its just something I threw out there for anyone interested to think about and as I said before everyone is free to do as they please.
INHO the "backhanded comments" are way over used and overrated and don't hold a candle to the positive "fore-handed comments" that can be said about our football program.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 am

Counter Assault wrote:F*ck Off Papa G. You were abused as a child.
I was warned by the mods about responding to you, but this kind of filth has no place on BobcatNation.com.

If the Mods here want to ban me over calling out this BS, so be it. Call me out via PM, but bringing up child abuse is disgusting, and I'm not going to be much longer for this site if this crap continues.

So, ban me, mods, and let this type of filth permeate this board. The Griz fan is upset that his team lost tonight.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 am

That's completely unnecessary. You probably should have laid off the appletini's before posting. That type of ****** has no business on this site or any site.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:50 am

Again, more and more like eGriz by the day... Perhaps a warning to CA? This is ridiculous. :shock:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

rtb

Post by rtb » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:32 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Again, more and more like eGriz by the day... Perhaps a warning to CA? This is ridiculous. :shock:
He was warned and If I see anything similar he is gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah, so I might have DC'd last night. You know "Drunk Chatted." Anyway, I apologize for the choice language. I do not apologize for the overall message or intent. I will clean up my "Smack Talk" and I have moved PapaG to a "Foe" so I won't be tempted when he calls me a troll.

All is good in Bobcat Nation (pictured below):

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:18 pm

rtb wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
He was warned and If I see anything similar he is gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Thanks for all that you do Randy (and Brad and Kevin...). Thankless job, for sure! 8)

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: